Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Yumm cocktails...your making me thristy.
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!" hehe Watched that today...if anyone even knows what I am talking about haha.

aww :huggy: hmm I'm not sure what else is in my cabinet, how about a Fruit Tingle? or sex on the beach.

and before you other 2 get dirty thoughts sex on the beach is actually a cocktail :lmao:

:lol: I was going to say something inappropriate, but I think I'll keep my mouth shut :lol:

I can't drink anything anymore unfortuantly :(

Oh, and I have had one of those cocktails, years ago. I actually had to go to the bar and asking for a "sex on the beach" and a "raging orgasm" :lol: Who names these things :lol:

Yumm cocktails...your making me thristy.
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!" hehe Watched that today...if anyone even knows what I am talking about haha.

oooh yeah. I watched "No more soup for you" today.

I've been watching it heaps lately. classic!

that's him Jason Jackson :lmao: I totally forgot.

ahh a totally different guy

Yeh hes from melton, he was a good dancer...just a shame hes dancers werent ....

nay: the ppl who named them that are SEXOHOLICS!!!

:waving: :huggy: Night Daniel I LOVE YOU MORE :kiss:

:lol: I was going to say something inappropriate, but I think I'll keep my mouth shut :lol:

I can't drink anything anymore unfortuantly :(

Oh, and I have had one of those cocktails, years ago. I actually had to go to the bar and asking for a "sex on the beach" and a "raging orgasm" :lol: Who names these things :lol:

aww :huggy: so you miss out on all the fun? ROTFL yes Nay we'll keep this thread G RATED :lmao:

they are yummy I've tried both of them, oh which reminds me, I went clubbing the other night and as for a comfortable screw against the wall and the bartender just looked at me like :blink: :lmao: it was friggen hilarious.

Who know who names them, but some of the looks you get when you ask for them, they are priceless.

I so should ask for one of them cocktails one day....that will be total classic! :giggle:

:waving: :huggy: Night Daniel I LOVE YOU MORE :kiss:

aww :huggy: so you miss out on all the fun? ROTFL yes Nay we'll keep this thread G RATED :lmao:

they are yummy I've tried both of them, oh which reminds me, I went clubbing the other night and as for a comfortable screw against the wall and the bartender just looked at me like :blink: :lmao: it was friggen hilarious.

Who know who names them, but some of the looks you get when you ask for them, they are priceless.

Ok, no naughty comments then :lol: No one mention Johnny Depp and we should be right :D

:lmao: that's hilarious!! haha. Would have been even funnier if he said, ok...but I don't finish up here for another 20 minutes :lol:

God, I am terrible. Someone get out the soap and wash out my mouth :p

:yes: Jess, do it and what the reaction that you get :lmao: especially if you've had a few drinks before and that's what you've ordered :lol:

I dont normally drink that stuff, but im so tempted 2 do it one day lol

I should have done it 2 nite! :lol: DOH!

Ok, no naughty comments then :lol: No one mention Johnny Depp and we should be right :D

:lmao: that's hilarious!! haha. Would have been even funnier if he said, ok...but I don't finish up here for another 20 minutes :lol:

God, I am terrible. Someone get out the soap and wash out my mouth :p

Johnny depp *drools* now he's a HAWTY :lmao:

I actually got a phone number off one of the bartenders asking for one of those cocktails, we actually ended up dating for 6 months before we went our own seperate ways :lol:/

its okay Nay your able to have fun every now and then.

Well, now you know what to order next time you're out hehe :p

yep! :yes:

OMG! this lady that was sitting next to me tonight, she was so sweet and a BIG BIG mj fan! she was like in her 60s :D

Johnny depp *drools* now he's a HAWTY :lmao:

I actually got a phone number off one of the bartenders asking for one of those cocktails, we actually ended up dating for 6 months before we went our own seperate ways :lol:/

its okay Nay your able to have fun every now and then.

Oh Johnny....does it get any better :p I swear, if dictionaries had pictures, he'd be there right under perfection!

haha, really! Now there's a way to pick up! :lol:

I dont normally drink that stuff, but im so tempted 2 do it one day lol

I should have done it 2 nite! :lol: DOH!

:doh: don't worry jess you'll get practice when I'm down there in Janurary, oh btw Nay we're heading over to Perth mid next year so if you wanna meet up we can arrange something

Oh Johnny....does it get any better :p I swear, if dictionaries had pictures, he'd be there right under perfection!

haha, really! Now there's a way to pick up! :lol:

:no: it doesn't get any better :lol: yep yep I totalll agree with that one

:yes: there you go girls if you ever wanna man try ordering one of those cocktails and see what happens :lmao:

:doh: don't worry jess you'll get practice when I'm down there in Janurary, oh btw Nay we're heading over to Perth mid next year so if you wanna meet up we can arrange something

Nice! Mid year - what month? I'm going to Europe next year (if all goes to plan) I am thinking of going June-ish. can't wait! Only for 3 weeks....but Paris look out I'm a comin!

Actually I should be going to Sydney/Melbourne next year too. Year of the jet-setter!

Nice! Mid year - what month? I'm going to Europe next year (if all goes to plan) I am thinking of going June-ish. can't wait! Only for 3 weeks....but Paris look out I'm a comin!

Actually I should be going to Sydney/Melbourne next year too. Year of the jet-setter!

I think mum and dad said about August - September. Mum wants to see the flowers over there or something, so it will be whenever that is.

:no: it doesn't get any better :lol: yep yep I totalll agree with that one

:yep: there you go girls if you ever wanna man try ordering one of those cocktails and see what happens :lmao:

haha, well - I can't say it's not tempting to try that out :lol: But I'm a taken lady :wub:

Unless Johnny comes a knockin :lmao:

I think mum and dad said about August - September. Mum wants to see the flowers over there or something, so it will be whenever that is.

Don't come August if you can help it, it's crappy :( My bday is in August and it's always rainy and horrible. September is nicer weather wise :)

Back