Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:lmao: sounds like I'd get along famously with you friend :lmao:

haha, she was so funny. She's a bit like you, she doesn't really like Rob, but she loves Edward.

So I joke with her, I'm team Rob, shes team Edward haha. That leaves team Jake for you :dancin:

Yeh, Ive used it for the last 3 or so years

Really! Well its your lucky day, I think I figured it out :) haha but good to know someone here knows it.
Its horrible! I cant use it after using Photoshop & Illustrator! I have no idea how everything works...so lost!

haha, she was so funny. She's a bit like you, she doesn't really like Rob, but she loves Edward.

So I joke with her, I'm team Rob, shes team Edward haha. That leaves team Jake for you :dancin:

:lol: I love Jake, his HAWT. But I still say Edward & Bella are perfect together. ooooo I saw the New Moon soundtrack today in JbHiFi :lmao:

Really! Well its your lucky day, I think I figured it out :) haha but good to know someone here knows it.
Its horrible! I cant use it after using Photoshop & Illustrator! I have no idea how everything works...so lost!

Takes a little while to get used to it. We've got Indesign CS here, but I haven't tried CS5.

I'm no whizz on it though, so glad you figured it out :lol: I only really know the basics, magazine layout.

You bought it...did you!! Admit it, I'm on to you!! :lol:

:lmao: Actually no I didn't, I only went into JbHiFi to see if the TII Soundtrack was released yet, it wasn't so I brought the Trail And Triumph Of The King Of Pop dvd :).

I was going to go back for the New Moon soundtrack but I couldn't be screwed lining up in the line again and waiting to get served. if the line wasn't long I probably would of sneck in on the credit card, but I was brave and didn't bother :lmao:

I was going to preorder the This Is It Movie Program today, but when I filled out all the sections I had to fill out as you can only by it online it was going to come to $50 and I'm not sure if it's actually worth $50. I think what I might do is just wait till I see the movie on Thursday and see if you can get it at the cinemas first, and then if not I'll put it on the credit card.

Anyone know where I can buy a full real sequin shirt?

I wish somebody would send me a SMS I haven't had one in months :(.

If you send me a text message I can't reply to it as I have not credit.

Back