Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

If any of you like watch this amazing clip by Gary Moore. Doing one of my favourite songs.

I Had A Dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bspk03L5gNg

"I, had a dream
That you,were my Queen
And I, was your King
In the shadows of love

No one could see
How close, we would be
Two lovers, you and me
In the shadows of love

I was a fool
To play by the rules
And I was a fool
To let you go

Oh through the night
When I held you so tight
Till the first morning light
But my eyes were closed

I, had a dream
That you, were my Queen
And I, was your King
In the shadows of love"

Beautiful lyrics

:wub:

The quality of the picture isn't the best (taken by a fan) but the sound is absolutely perfect..

Hi darlin. How you going
x Which stores haha?
sorry eek

Not too bad thanks, I'm just sulking atm cause mum turned around and told me that TII isn't out here yet :boohoo: all well I guess I only have 3 days till the official release date so I can wait till then.

I want Itunes to hurry up and release the EP of TII I want the 6 news songs that's supposed to be released on it.

Seb the best way to find out if TII is at your Jbhifi is going onto their official website at http://www.jbhifi.com.au, choose the nearest store that's to you and then do a serach for TII and if it comes up it will either say "Available for preorder" or "In Stock Now"

Not too bad thanks, I'm just sulking atm cause mum turned around and told me that TII isn't out here yet :boohoo: all well I guess I only have 3 days till the official release date so I can wait till then.

I want Itunes to hurry up and release the EP of TII I want the 6 news songs that's supposed to be released on it.

Seb the best way to find out if TII is at your Jbhifi is going onto their official website at http://www.jbhifi.com.au, choose the nearest store that's to you and then do a serach for TII and if it comes up it will either say "Available for preorder" or "In Stock Now"

I'm not sure if its out yet haha. I'm gonna have to just go up to North Ryde now and check lol. I wanna get some KFC too haha. Michael's got me in the mood for it!

Hope your okay hun. I worry at times. That's just me though.

I'm not sure if its out yet haha. I'm gonna have to just go up to North Ryde now and check lol. I wanna get some KFC too haha. Michael's got me in the mood for it!

Hope your okay hun. I worry at times. That's just me though.

aww :huggy: good luck hope its in for you. :lol: KFC I had that for lunch :lmao:

aww darl I'm fine there is no need to worry :)

Oh my god...I just spilt Shiraz ALL done the front of myself :lmao: No one ever ask me to de-cork a bottle of wine :p

Good thing I am wearing black!!

It's quiet here today...no one wants to taste my wine!

What's everyone up to?

Last edited:

Oh my god...I just spit Shiraz ALL done the front of myself :lmao: No one ever ask me to de-cork a bottle of wine :p

Good thing I am wearing black!!

It's quiet here today...no one wants to taste my wine!

What's everyone up to?

I'll have a bottle haha!

Is it your own hehe?

I just got back from the shops. TII was there! The booklet is amazing but as an album it was unimpressive. Both TII songs were alright, and the demos weren't bad either. A bit of a let down to be honest but the poem is AMAZING :)

Yup! Had KFC too thining of mike

I'll have a bottle haha!

Is it your own hehe?

I just got back from the shops. TII was there! The booklet is amazing but as an album it was unimpressive. Both TII songs were alright, and the demos weren't bad either. A bit of a let down to be honest but the poem is AMAZING :)

Does JB HI FI have it???

EDIT: They Do! They said they have heaps of copies! Going to ask my dad now. $23.99 it is.

Last edited:

Love all the demos..they are awesome!! :wild:

Omg for melb fans, tomorrow 2 flagstaff they will be holding a "zombies- dance like thiller" thing..wish i could go.

I'll have a bottle haha!

Is it your own hehe?

Haha, No, I didn't make the wine :p But it's good wine though :)

I bet the booklet looks amazing :( I think I'd get too sad looking at it :cry:

I just saw Whip It! and guess what i saw ??? this is it trailer!!! on the big screen...i almost died lol... oh and whip it was pretty good, abit off beat but it was nice!

Still my highlight of the day was seeing the trailer lol

I just saw Whip It! and guess what i saw ??? this is it trailer!!! on the big screen...i almost died lol... oh and whip it was pretty good, abit off beat but it was nice!

Still my highlight of the day was seeing the trailer lol

Cool :) I want to see that movie too. I think Ellen Page is awesome :) And Drew too.

I must be way out of it...I cant believe its so close!

Would one of you be kind enough to adopt my brother so I dont have to listen to him & his music anymore! Bah!

haha sorry...Hey everyone :)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday :D

Anyone with a phone? I fell like having a chat.

Wow HMV are selling it for 29...they were playing it.. I kinda only want the cd for the booklet

The CD is presented basically like a hardback novel! Like you flick through it and there's two pages or so where the CD's go. Eek should I not be saying this! I don't wanna give stuff away!

The CD is presented basically like a hardback novel! Like you flick through it and there's two pages or so where the CD's go. Eek should I not be saying this! I don't wanna give stuff away!

Sounds magical for some reason...i just had an image of like an old hardback book, filled with a beautiful creation..

that sounded lame :p Just what I came up with in my head when I read that! Haha

Sounds magical for some reason...i just had an image of like an old hardback book, filled with a beautiful creation..

that sounded lame :p Just what I came up with in my head when I read that! Haha

Hehe. You sure do make it sound beautiful! :)

You should get it!

Hehe. You sure do make it sound beautiful! :)

You should get it!

I know. but everytime I think of this is it...I feel like I am betraying Michael or something, I actually feel guilty!

It's silly, and I can completely understand why people are so excited about it...but I just hurt seeing anything to do with this is it :cry:

Maybe I am too over-sensitive or something!

I know. but everytime I think of this is it...I feel like I am betraying Michael or something, I actually feel guilty!

It's silly, and I can completely understand why people are so excited about it...but I just hurt seeing anything to do with this is it :cry:

Your not over-sensitive love! Everyone reacts differently! Why feel guilty babe? I can understand feeling guilty about buying the album because the way Sony have used Michael lately but not for the movie!? Michael wanted us to see this! He wanted to show the world that he still had it. He wanted to go out with a bang. He did this concert for US. He meticuously went through every facet of the concert in an effort to bring us happiness and joy! Not only us but him too! He wanted this to be really special. And in all honesty I believe that Michael would want us to see his creation. That's just my opinion though! It's certainly not betraying Michael watching his concert rehearsals!

Its ok hun, i understand how u feel. I felt like that when the info bout this cd first came out and was at that point undecidedon whether i should have got it or not, but in the end my heart gave in. I made a descion that i was buying it for mj- not sony! and im glad i did it. But u do what u feel inside-we all support & understand whatever decsion u make.

Your not over-sensitive love! Everyone reacts differently! Why feel guilty babe? I can understand feeling guilty about buying the album because the way Sony have used Michael lately but not for the movie!? Michael wanted us to see this! He wanted to show the world that he still had it. He wanted to go out with a bang. He did this concert for US. He meticuously went through every facet of the concert in an effort to bring us happiness and joy! Not only us but him too! He wanted this to be really special. And in all honesty I believe that Michael would want us to see his creation. That's just my opinion though! It's certainly not betraying Michael watching his concert rehearsals!

Yeh, I know :( I feel guilty for feeling this way also, because I don't want to upset any fans or anything by feeling this way - like I don't want people to think that I think they should have the same opinion as me.

I know Michael did this for us. But at the same time, there is part of my heart that just feels like I shouldn't watch the rehearsals. Michael was such a perfectionist, and to watch his unfinshed craft, to me feels like I would be betraying his trust, or prying into his privacy or something. He only ever wanted to show a performance that was 110%, and maybe these clips are him still trying to reach that. I mean, to me - Michael at 5% is still amazing...but I don't know. I Just feel that...I don't know what I feel. I guess I am just undecided as to how Michael would be feeling about all this right now. I wish I knew :cry: I know he wanted to share this tour with us...but like this?

I am really sorry that I feel this way, because I really want you guys to see it - because you are all so excited to see Michael, and that's so wonderful! I hope no ones judges my opinion :cry:

Please don't think I judge you either or anything because you are going to see it, I don't at all!! I really wish I felt the same way as you guys do. I really wish I could make myself want to see it :cry: And I really do hope you all enjoy it.

Sorry for the rant...I'm just missing Michael right now :cry: Just when I thought I was getting better...here comes the relapse :cry:

Last edited:

Its ok hun, i understand how u feel. I felt like that when the info bout this cd first came out and was at that point undecidedon whether i should have got it or not, but in the end my heart gave in. I made a descion that i was buying it for mj- not sony! and im glad i did it. But u do what u feel inside-we all support & understand whatever decsion u make.

Thanks Jess :hug:

Man, this is the first day in ages I've cried over Michael :cry: i really thought I was doing ok :cry:

Back