Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I would! As if you wouldn't hehe. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Oh gosh.. thinking about what I'd say or do up there with Michael.. Makes me so jealous seeing those girls in his arms! I call sexism! Boys like me needed to go up there too :cry: :wub:

Awww! You got a clip of your singing? :)

Haha, I so wouldn't grab him THAT far up his arse :lol:

I think if i ever went up there, I would just place both hands up against his face, and tell him "thank you for always being you". I always wanted to do that :cry:

Haha, I so wouldn't grab him THAT far up his arse :lol:

I think if i ever went up there, I would just place both hands up against his face, and tell him "thank you for always being you". I always wanted to do that :cry:
I would have just hugged him and then when getting "pulled away" I would just yell "Thank you! I love you!".

:waving: Hey seb sorry I didn't reply to you this morning to ur text message, I had Tyler here and he wasn't a happy chap so my hands were kinda full :lol:

oh and if I go a little quiet I am sorry I'm just trying to figure out what's truth and what's not the truth on this article I read on the This Is NOT It Campain site.

Awww :cry: I'm tearing up thinking of that

It's all I ever wanted to say to him if I ever had the chance. So many people tell him they love him, but I only ever really wanted him to know that. To me, it just combines all my feelings for him in the one sentence :cry:

Now I feel sad :(

You so do! Show us :D
I have a audio clip of me singing a song I wrote but you people have to wait for the single/album and then wait for the special edition :D.

I can say what the plans for the album at the moment are its a 2 CD one CD with covers of MJ songs and one disc of my stuff. I have even planned the world tour :D. Won't be coming back home and performing until 2012 :(. I don't have Shes out of my life or you are not alone maybe I should for the girls :D.

It's all I ever wanted to say to him if I ever had the chance. So many people tell him they love him, but I only ever really wanted him to know that. To me, it just combines all my feelings for him in the one sentence :cry:

Now I feel sad :(

Aww babe :huggy: Don't be sad! We're all here

I have a audio clip of me singing a song I wrote but you people have to wait for the single/album and then wait for the special edition :D.

I can say what the plans for the album at the moment are its a 2 CD one CD with covers of MJ songs and one disc of my stuff. I have even planned the world tour :D. Won't be coming back home and performing until 2012 :(. I don't have Shes out of my life or you are not alone maybe I should for the girls :D.

Haha love it! Can't wait hehe

Ok guys, been nice chatting to you. i think it's time I headed off.

I just bummed myself out with that last post...oh michael.... :cry:

Hope you all have a wonderful night. Talk to you all later.

Ok guys, been nice chatting to you. i think it's time I headed off.

I just bummed myself out with that last post...oh michael.... :cry:

Hope you all have a wonderful night. Talk to you all later.

Awww babe! You're not leaving because of bumming you out? :(

Hugs

Haha love it! Can't wait hehe
So are you officially calling yourself a fan? I've always wanted to say that I have fans waiting for me to release stuff. :D.

Since your in Sydney you have to wait until 1st/2nd February 2012 at the SCG.

At the moment the set list is:
1. Wanna' Be Startin' Something
2. Scream
4. They Don't Care About Us
5. In The Closet
6. Human Nature
7. Ben
8. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
9. Smooth Criminal
10. "Song A"
11. I Want You Back/The Love You Save/I'll Be There
12. Rock With You
13. The Way You Make Me Feel
14. "Song B"
15. Billie Jean
16. Beat It
17. Dangerous
18. "Song C"
19. Man In The Mirror
20. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)

Not telling what "Song A/B/C" is yet :D.

So are you officially calling yourself a fan? I've always wanted to say that I have fans waiting for me to release stuff. :D.

Since your in Sydney you have to wait until 1st/2nd February 2012 at the SCG.

At the moment the set list is:
1. Wanna' Be Startin' Something
2. Scream
4. They Don't Care About Us
5. In The Closet
6. Human Nature
7. Ben
8. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
9. Smooth Criminal
10. "Song A"
11. I Want You Back/The Love You Save/I'll Be There
12. Rock With You
13. The Way You Make Me Feel
14. "Song B"
15. Billie Jean
16. Beat It
17. Dangerous
18. "Song C"
19. Man In The Mirror
20. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)

Not telling what "Song A/B/C" is yet :D.

Haha of course!

Good song selection!

Ooo

A, B, C will be some lesser known classics that Michael never did.

-Unbreakable
-Lady In My Life
-Tabloid Junkie

Just off my head!
:D
Got the date down in my diary :)

Haha of course!
A, B, C will be some lesser known classics that Michael never did.

-Unbreakable
-Lady In My Life
-Tabloid Junkie
No... it would be some of my songs, I can't just do all MJ songs, I wish I could.

Umm... there has been something I have been meaning to say for a while about one of the songs I wrote and a theory I have about it.

I when I came to write my first song (i'm not going to name it) it just came to me like Michael always described how he got songs. Now when It just came to me I was getting dropped home by my mum and when I stepped out side her house a warm breeze just hit my face and the song started playing in my head (Michael was singing it). Now I have a theory that it was Michael's song and he gave it to me. As the whole song just appeared out of no where in my head.

Umm... there has been something I have been meaning to say for a while about one of the songs I wrote and a theory I have about it.

I when I came to write my first song (i'm not going to name it) it just came to me like Michael always described how he got songs. Now when It just came to me I was getting dropped home by my mum and when I stepped out side her house a warm breeze just hit my face and the song started playing in my head (Michael was singing it). Now I have a theory that it was Michael's song and he gave it to me. As the whole song just appeared out of no where in my head.
Aww. That's sweet.

I'm in it. Not telling where (its on the right side somewhere).
Lol! Fair enough.

I'm there and I don't mind if any of you find me. :laugh:

Back