Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

You can't forget the "I love to tour" bit :D
Hehe. Always makes me laugh too

Salvation Army tomorrow Bill :lol: That is pure gold!!

I really love the bit where they have that magician guy, and his nephew I think gets scared and runs away, and Michael does the funniest laugh!! A full cackle, it's so adorable.

I don't have another copy. I might be able to burn you a copy...althought I don't think my laptop has a burner....Hmm...leave it with me. I'll see what i can do :)

Yes! The magician thing is so funny! Doesn't the nephew like runs away right out of the theatre haha. Ooooo you would do that? You're too sweet!

Hehe. Always makes me laugh too

Yes! The magician thing is so funny! Doesn't the nephew like runs away right out of the theatre haha. Ooooo you would do that? You're too sweet!

:lmao: yeh, I think it's when they pretend to chop someone's head off or something haha. Michael's laugh is so funny. I also like when he goes shopping, and everyone steals his cart :lol:

Yeh, well I'll attempt to get you a copy :p I can't promise anything, cause I don't know if my laptop has a burner...but I will try my best :)

:lmao: yeh, I think it's when they pretend to chop someone's head off or something haha. Michael's laugh is so funny. I also like when he goes shopping, and everyone steals his cart :lol:

Yeh, well I'll attempt to get you a copy :p I can't promise anything, cause I don't know if my laptop has a burner...but I will try my best :)

Hehe oh Michael :wub:

Awww your too sweet lovely. No pressure okay! If you need something burnt I'll do for you kay!

Guys I'm wondering if anyone has any info about this incident?? Apparently it's from 1997 HiStory tour. Nay Nay Nay!!!! Is it on your video?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2299420&postcount=6683

:D

hahahahahah.....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, did someone really do that!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! :lmao:

No, that's not on my dvd!! haha. They only showed the majority of the concert, selected footage.

Is that for real!!! OMG hahaha, my mouth dropped when I read that :lol:

52 MB...crikey..is it worth it? That site looks a little dodge....i don't want to get a popup virus or something :p

52 MB...crikey..is it worth it? That site looks a little dodge....i don't want to get a popup virus or something :p
Its a file hosting site used by most members here in the 2000 watts section that's where I found this.

yanasydney.jpg

Thats all you see.

Awww devz. My download didn't work anyway! Oh well

Thanks anyway!

MLVD how's the progress for dancing/singing Michael going?

Awww devz. My download didn't work anyway! Oh well

Thanks anyway!

MLVD how's the progress for dancing/singing Michael going?
I haven't had music so I haven't been able to ask. I might just be doing Billie Jean as my singing voice is starting to get worn out and harsh. :(

hahaha. i would never do that!!! I would be more embarrased than michael hahaha
I would! As if you wouldn't hehe. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Oh gosh.. thinking about what I'd say or do up there with Michael.. Makes me so jealous seeing those girls in his arms! I call sexism! Boys like me needed to go up there too :cry: :wub:

I haven't had music so I haven't been able to ask. I might just be doing Billie Jean as my singing voice is starting to get worn out and harsh. :(

Awww! You got a clip of your singing? :)

I would! As if you wouldn't hehe. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Oh gosh.. thinking about what I'd say or do up there with Michael.. Makes me so jealous seeing those girls in his arms! I call sexism! Boys like me needed to go up there too :cry: :wub:

Awww! You got a clip of your singing? :)
No :blush:

Back