Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

wow...thats so cool!
You know all these 'extra' channels arent advertised enough & I have no idea what with any of them...well channel 7 mostly. We have like 4 channel 7s & none of them seem to have anything different on them! So confusing...

Good afternoon everyone :)

Having a busy day at work, but thought it's time for a break! Wish I had some lunch though...so hungry!

What''s everyone up to tonight?

Doin nothin much tonight...except pigging out on prawn crackers while watching tv & checking mjjc! :p

Oh man, I just had a sneezing fit...now my chest hurts haha

I think it's from all the muscles spasming or something :lol:

Cold here tonight :(

prawn crackers!! yum! Havent had them in ages...now I have a craving for furtune cookies :)

Nearly the end of october! yay!

Oh man, I just had a sneezing fit...now my chest hurts haha

I think it's from all the muscles spasming or something :lol:

Cold here tonight :(
Snezzing fits...man they are a pain in the nose when u have them! :p Its so cute when it happens 2 dogs :wub:, its so adorable

prawn crackers!! yum! Havent had them in ages...now I have a craving for furtune cookies :)

Nearly the end of october! yay!
Ohhh fortune cookies..yummy

Snezzing fits...man they are a pain in the nose when u have them! :p Its so cute when it happens 2 dogs :wub:, its so adorable

Do you know, everytime my dog gets excited...like when I come home from work, when he's about to et his dinner etc etc...he has sneezing fits. He does like 20 in a row :lol: it's so funny, cause he walks in circles doing sneezes for like a good 30 seconds haha

Things are going okay. I'm doing some very intimate Michael listening. I love going back and listening to my less listened to songs. Threatened, Privacy, Whatever Happens, Cry, In The Closet, She Drives Me Wild, History, This Time Around, Leave Me Alone. And some unreleased songs too. I bought the Dangerous: Short Films DVD yesterday too so I watched half of that earlier today :) Gosh Michael looked beautiful around that era. :wub:

How are you sneezes coming? :huggy:

Things are going okay. I'm doing some very intimate Michael listening. I love going back and listening to my less listened to songs. Threatened, Privacy, Whatever Happens, Cry, In The Closet, She Drives Me Wild, History, This Time Around, Leave Me Alone. And some unreleased songs too. I bought the Dangerous: Short Films DVD yesterday too so I watched half of that earlier today :) Gosh Michael looked beautiful around that era. :wub:

How are you sneezes coming? :huggy:

Oh, I love that Dangerous DVD!! He is totally dreamy in it :wub: I always get excited when that Brace Yourself bit comes on, my heart starts pumping!! haha I watched Moonwalker the other day, takes me back to my childhood. Me and my bro used to watch it like every second day :p

Sneezes have finally settled :lol: It's so annoying :p

BTW, I replied to your thread 'Alone'. Please don't think you ever are, because this forum is your second family :) And I really hope things work out :)

Do you know, everytime my dog gets excited...like when I come home from work, when he's about to et his dinner etc etc...he has sneezing fits. He does like 20 in a row :lol: it's so funny, cause he walks in circles doing sneezes for like a good 30 seconds haha
hey put it this way at least ur dog gets good execerise! :lol:

Oh, I love that Dangerous DVD!! He is totally dreamy in it :wub: I always get excited when that Brace Yourself bit comes on, my heart starts pumping!! haha I watched Moonwalker the other day, takes me back to my childhood. Me and my bro used to watch it like every second day :p

Sneezes have finally settled :lol: It's so annoying :p

BTW, I replied to your thread 'Alone'. Please don't think you ever are, because this forum is your second family :) And I really hope things work out :)

Yes the Brace Yourself bit is so awesome. Although I had already seen that countless times on the HiStory Short Films one! That was my first actual piece of Michael Jackson anything haha. If that makes sense. My Dad brought it back from a business trip from Asia for me back in 1999 or so :) When I became a fan. I'm wondering also does anyone have the 'Number Ones' DVD? Because I'm thinking of getting it.. but I'm interested about the layout of it? Like is it similar to the Dangerous Short Films with behind the scenes and stuff? Or is it like just his music videos? Also planning to begin collecting as many singles as I can of Michael's. Just would be really nice to expand my collection :) Not an expensive hobby either! Just gotta do searching on eBay.

Glad your sneezies are better. Thank you for your lovely post sweetie. Lots of love to you
xxx That's cute that you guys are my second family hehe :huggy:

Yes the Brace Yourself bit is so awesome. Although I had already seen that countless times on the HiStory Short Films one! That was my first actual piece of Michael Jackson anything haha. If that makes sense. My Dad brought it back from a business trip from Asia for me back in 1999 or so :) When I became a fan. I'm wondering also does anyone have the 'Number Ones' DVD? Because I'm thinking of getting it.. but I'm interested about the layout of it? Like is it similar to the Dangerous Short Films with behind the scenes and stuff? Or is it like just his music videos? Also planning to begin collecting as many singles as I can of Michael's. Just would be really nice to expand my collection :) Not an expensive hobby either! Just gotta do searching on eBay.

Glad your sneezies are better. Thank you for your lovely post sweetie. Lots of love to you

No probs...now don't forget we are here...or we will hunt you down :p (just kidding!)

Yeh, the number ones is just a collection. have you not got Moonwalker?!? You so need that if you haven't.

Have you ever seen the Private Home Movies? I love that so much, a guy on here actually put it onto a dvd for me, I watch it all the time because it makes me smile so much. I love seeing Michael happy. To me there is nothing more special in the world :wub: Actually this guy sent me a bunch of stuff that's he's converted from taping off tv years ago. Even sent me the Sydney History tour that has one of my favourite Billie Jean performances! I was so happy!! It was not long after Michael died that I recieved it in the mail, and i hadn't seen this performance since 97, when it was on tv. It brightened my world :)

Its just music videos nothing fancy.

No probs...now don't forget we are here...or we will hunt you down :p (just kidding!)

Yeh, the number ones is just a collection. have you not got Moonwalker?!? You so need that if you haven't.

Have you ever seen the Private Home Movies? I love that so much, a guy on here actually put it onto a dvd for me, I watch it all the time because it makes me smile so much. I love seeing Michael happy. To me there is nothing more special in the world :wub: Actually this guy sent me a bunch of stuff that's he's converted from taping off tv years ago. Even sent me the Sydney History tour that has one of my favourite Billie Jean performances! I was so happy!! It was not long after Michael died that I recieved it in the mail, and i hadn't seen this performance since 97, when it was on tv. It brightened my world :)

Wowowow! Yes I've seen the Private Home Movies! Lucky girl! You don't have any extra copies lying around do you?

My favourite bit from the Home movies hehe. Gets me EVERY TIME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bi7faWTsrs

Sooooo funny and soooo adorable

Wowowow! Yes I've seen the Private Home Movies! Lucky girl! You don't have any extra copies lying around do you?

My favourite bit from the Home movies hehe. Gets me EVERY TIME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bi7faWTsrs

Sooooo funny and soooo adorable

Salvation Army tomorrow Bill :lol: That is pure gold!!

I really love the bit where they have that magician guy, and his nephew I think gets scared and runs away, and Michael does the funniest laugh!! A full cackle, it's so adorable.

I don't have another copy. I might be able to burn you a copy...althought I don't think my laptop has a burner....Hmm...leave it with me. I'll see what i can do :)

Back