Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I cant! The uni only uses Mac! Stupid...

Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

Really? How lame!

I have real exciting plans...I'm working all weekend! This will be 6 weekends in a row, thankfully next Saturday I have off :dancin:

Might do dinner Sat night though.

What's everyone else got planned?

Tomorrow I'm inspecting a unit with mum in the morning. We have to move out by Dec 21st :(

After that going card & cake shopping for a leader of The Watoto Children's Choir.

Night: Watoto Children's Choir whoo hoo

Sunday morning: Watoto again & it's their last concert :(

How about you guys?

Well done! You bank account must be happy too hehe :)

there are a few things I want to buy next month, it's the twilight: scene it dvd game and the twilight 3 disk collectors edition but I might wait and get it when I'm in Sydney :lol:, :yes: my bank account it looking alot better :lmao:

Hey nay! :waving:

How r ya?

:waving: Hey Jess, how are you darl?

ooo how cool!

Nothing much...doing all the work I havent completed...had to cancel everything I had planned :(

Ok now the home screen is frozen!

Oh also have to start packing grrrrr!

MichaelLover guessing your a twilight fan :p Didnt know there was a 3 disk set cool

I have a MacBook & had no problems with it so far. I killed my old Laptop but i'm planning to bring it back to life

Did you speak to her at all, via a text or anything? Was she definitely going to be there? Maybe something came up?

Hope things get better buddy :)

The reason she didn't turn up is because she went shopping earlier that day and her Mum didn't want her doing too much in one day. I texted her later in the night but got no response. And then when she was on MSN later I logged on and the second I did she logged off.

Hey Mel - you'll love this. I went to get my hair done the other day...and I got to sit in a massage chair, whilst getting my head massaged...whilst watching Twilight on a flat screen! :lol: Does it get any better in a hair salon, haha.

The reason she didn't turn up is because she went shopping earlier that day and her Mum didn't want her doing too much in one day. I texted her later in the night but got no response. And then when she was on MSN later I logged on and the second I did she logged off.

When was the last time you spoke to her?

Im good thanx, feelin tired though. Took a nap b4 and now i feel sluggish

aww :huggy: We have Tyler here for a little while rebecca's gone to a funeral so she wanted me to watch the baby. He's now asleep in his pram after I just bath, dressed and fed him :).

She decided to change the name from Alexander Paul to Tyler Paul :lmao:

Hey Mel - you'll love this. I went to get my hair done the other day...and I got to sit in a massage chair, whilst getting my head massaged...whilst watching Twilight on a flat screen! :lol: Does it get any better in a hair salon, haha.

SO JEALOUS:lmao: I watched Twilight the other night before going to bed, it was just after I finished messaging Seb back and forth my phone was going flat so I told him I had to go and I watched Twilight :lol:

aww :huggy: We have Tyler here for a little while rebecca's gone to a funeral so she wanted me to watch the baby. He's now asleep in his pram after I just bath, dressed and fed him :).

She decided to change the name from Alexander Paul to Tyler Paul :lmao:

Aww tyler is in his pram...cuteee :wub:

mm i liked alexander , but tyler is cool

Any one with Digital TV there is 7TWO on Sunday Nov. 1 and the first program on at 12pm (noon) is..... Michael Jackson! 30th Anniversary Special! The 4th time they have shown it this year.

Cool! Thanks for that; even though I have it :)...just one thing...what is 7TWO?

Back