Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Melbournio :)
haha cold weather good bye! I was having lunch outside today & couldnt sit still!
Its an amazing natural high for me; I cant stop smiling whens its sunny :D

Bah! How exciting! Good luck! You nervous? Got a plan? :p

Haha. It depends how hot the sun is tbh!

Very exciting. I just hope she turns up tonight that's all.. I'm very nervous. I have a plan ha. If all goes well I'm gonna ask her to go to TII with me :) I've already bought an extra ticket.. so yeah. Hoping that she'll join me.. As a friend for the moment but yeah!

:wub:

Dont leave her completely, she may need you in the future; thats if your good friends...but at the same time well done :D

& you are sooo brave! I would never be able to do that!

How has everyones day been? Turned out to be such a nice day!
The sun gives me so much energy! So excited!

Hi Luci

Glad you got some sun finally! Pretty warm here today, just went for a walk, although I wish I hadn't cause now I can't stop sneezing :p

Your hayfever still bad Nay :(

Yeh, I went to Perth for two days and was pretty good. Now I'm back down here, I'm sneezing and trying not to remove my eyeballs, haha

moral to the story...this is why I need to live in the city :p Amongst other reasons!

Move to Sydney :D

Funny you say that, cause that was our plan. I think we still will end up doing it...one day! Now that one on my boy's best mate's is moving across (for a girl, so cute!) I think it might make us think about it again.

Mainly we wanted to move across for career reasons, but we both love Sydney too, so I think we might try it for a while in the near-ish future. Will probably rent our house out, so we've got something to come back to :)

I'm thinking of doing more that one song as I will be lip syncing to Billie Jean (as thats the only way I can do it) any ideas?

Funny you say that, cause that was our plan. I think we still will end up doing it...one day! Now that one on my boy's best mate's is moving across (for a girl, so cute!) I think it might make us think about it again.

Mainly we wanted to move across for career reasons, but we both love Sydney too, so I think we might try it for a while in the near-ish future. Will probably rent our house out, so we've got something to come back to :)
Awww cool! That's cute btw about your boy's best mate hehe

I'm thinking of doing more that one song as I will be lip syncing to Billie Jean (as thats the only way I can do it) any ideas?
Ooo ooo good idea! Or us Aussie MJJCers can sing for you :)

*grabs microphone*
She was more like a beauty queeeeeen

So you will be singing the other song? And it has to be Michael?

Do you have a good range?

So you will be singing the other song? And it has to be Michael?

Do you have a good range?
I am quite close to Michael's voice but I can't reach high notes at the moment (ironic as I think it has to do with a problem I have with my nose) I can barely hee-hee due to that but I was singing to some live stuff and I could do nearly all of the voice stuff.

By the way guys. I need to get a tape recorder or a vid camera but I'm gonna upload some vids/clips/sound clips of me singing Michael :)

I am quite close to Michael's voice but I can't reach high notes at the moment (ironic as I think it has to do with a problem I have with my nose) I can barely hee-hee due to that but I was singing to some live stuff and I could do nearly all of the voice stuff.

And are you wanting a ballad? Or a big number? A fast paced tune etc etc

And are you wanting a ballad? Or a big number? A fast paced tune etc etc

Something with a lot of energy in it so I can run around and dance to it as well as sing. I might try out a spin I have been working on but I need to buy shoes.

Something with a lot of energy in it so I can run around and dance to it as well as sing. I might try out a spin I have been working on but I need to buy shoes.

I know you said something with energy...but what about Man In The Mirror. it's initially slow, but you can build it up at the end....do a Michael and spin and drop to your knees!!

I know you said something with energy...but what about Man In The Mirror. it's initially slow, but you can build it up at the end....do a Michael and spin and drop to your knees!!
I was thinking ether Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) if somebody can make up a instrumental like on the Bad tour or Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough as I have a instrumental to it and it has that section.

I was thinking ether Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) if somebody can make up a instrumental like on the Bad tour or Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough as I have a instrumental to it and it has that section.

How strong is your falsetto? (to pull off DSTYGE?) Sorry, I dont mean that to sound like I don't think you can!! Obviously, I have never heard you sing. But it's such a hard song to mimic well, in my opinion anyway :)

How strong is your falsetto? (to pull off DSTYGE?) Sorry, I dont mean that to sound like I don't think you can!! Obviously, I have never heard you sing. But it's such a hard song to mimic well, in my opinion anyway :)
What do you mean, I don't really know much about all that as I try not to get stuck in with the theory.

I wanted to do the spin like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzqRbhGaz9g from 1:16 to 1:30 and do it like that.

Oh, falsetto is the way Michael sings that song. It's a high key for a male voice :)
I can already go into high notes but I'm sure if I warm my voice up I could go higher. I have sung to the 1978 home demo and have had that thing where is sounds exactly the same, I don't know how to describe it.

I can already go into high notes but I'm sure if I warm my voice up I could go higher. I have sung to the 1978 home demo and have had that thing where is sounds exactly the same, I don't know how to describe it.

Cool :) Well if you're practiced, and you think you can do it - sounds like a plan!

The only reason I asked, was because singing an entire song in falsetto takes a lot of practice in terms of your breathing :) That's why some people struggle so much with it.

But you sounds like you know what you're doing :)

Cool :) Well if you're practiced, and you think you can do it - sounds like a plan!

The only reason I asked, was because singing an entire song in falsetto takes a lot of practice in terms of your breathing :) That's why some people struggle so much with it.

But you sounds like you know what you're doing :)
If it doesn't work out (like me not liking how it sounds) I might just do a medley if someone wants to make a instrumental of one.

You could always try the Jackson 5 melody...like Michael did on his tours :)
Not much of a good idea as I might actually start crying why doing I'll be there. I could do Ben, I always wanted to do that since I can emote like Michael does.

Not much of a good idea as I might actually start crying why doing I'll be there. I could do Ben, I always wanted to do that since I can emote like Michael does.

I doubt you'd be able to incorporate a spin in Ben, hehe :p

I doubt you'd be able to incorporate a spin in Ben, hehe :p
I know its too slow of a song. I'm gonna do those then I'll tell my music teacher that I'm going to do that hopefully they will let me do two. I know I am going to be bossy with lights and cueing the music for Billie Jean as I know exactly as I want it. That is to keep the mic off until the moonwalk as I want to the "Look what you did baby' ab-lib before putting the microphone back on the stand of the dance section which reminds me I have to buy a fedora :(. and a glove :)( as I am picky) I have seen some alright ones for less than $25 on ebay and a sequin jacket :(.

I know its too slow of a song. I'm gonna do those then I'll tell my music teacher that I'm going to do that hopefully they will let me do two. I know I am going to be bossy with lights and cueing the music for Billie Jean as I know exactly as I want it. That is to keep the mic off until the moonwalk as I want to the "Look what you did baby' ab-lib before putting the microphone back on the stand of the dance section which reminds me I have to buy a fedora :(. and a glove :)( as I am picky) I have seen some alright ones for less than $25 on ebay and a sequin jacket :(.

Are you filming this? You will have to post so we can all see it :)

Back