Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Are you filming this? You will have to post so we can all see it :)

The school films it, I should just take the footage from the cameras (as I may end up having to edit it).

EDIT: Listening to Planet Earth, it is guaranteed that your gonna cry when you guys hear it.

Last edited:

I like watching the older episodes that used to be on in the early afternoon last year.

Anyway, there has been a development in my saga over the last few days.
I have decided to just not bother with it as she has turned out to be somebody I don't like that much as she is doing drugs and skipping school and stuff so thats it. I can move on to better things now.

Like I am thinking of performing Billie Jean at my schools variety night but I need to learn how to moonwalk and try to buy a glove and stuff. And since it is recorded I'll upload it here for all to watch :D.
Im sorry she wasnt what u thought she was, at least now u can move on.So u gonna do ''bille jean '' hey... awesome!! :wild: good luck with that!

MLVD;2304023 EDIT: Listening to Planet Earth said:
I've heard its like a poem of some sort...so does he sing it or speak the lyrics?

Hey mel & nay :waving:

Just watchin don lane tribute on channel 9

Yeh, I heard he died :( Very sad

:yes: that's right Nay, he suffered from Depression and after his girlfriend dumbed him her couldn't handle it anymore so if signed himself into a motel at the top of the myers buliding in Sydney and requested a top floor room and that's when he jumped.

Mark was one of my favourite actors so I was shattered when I heard this.

It is very sad :(.....boy is this yr the yr of death or what!!!! :no: :(

He died last year Jess, I can't remember when though, I think it was either just before his b'day or just after.

She didn't even come tonight. I just had a horrid night. Typical really. Don't know how I expected for things to work out for me. So fucking over everything.

Thank god its Friday!

I completely forgot about Working Day And Night!

She didn't even come tonight. I just had a horrid night. Typical really. Don't know how I expected for things to work out for me. So fucking over everything.

Aww :hug:

Hope evertything gets better for u soon

:yes: I know, I already have my tickets for the midnight screening and another screening the same day but in the afternoon :lol:

OMG guess what Nay I haven't brought anything twilight related aren't you proud :lmao:

Well done! You bank account must be happy too hehe :)

How annoying. Now is the time for desperate measures...ambush her :p haha

Sorry I am in a really weird mood.
I am at Uni & I havent done my work...& I just got told off by my tutor tehehe :s only 2 weeks to do a semesters worth of work! eeeek!

Hey Jess :waving:

not bad thanks, yourself?

I just ate too much breakfast :p Now I feel sleepy, but I better perk up cause I gotta work later on!

@ Luci....So you're a naughty student Luci?? Hehe Get back to work missy!! Haha (I am one to talk, I was a little slack back in the days of schooling!)

Im not really bad student....I just dont my work till the last minute :)

Also the stupid USB wont eject from the Mac! Stupid Apples!
Help...anyone?

Hey Jess :waving:

not bad thanks, yourself?

I just ate too much breakfast :p Now I feel sleepy, but I better perk up cause I gotta work later on!

Im good thanx, feeling sleepy myself! hahah

I took a lil nap b4 and now feel tired.

Back