With handicapped emotions
Save me now from what still remains

I'll be your story hero
A serenading ryne
I'm just needing that someone
Save me now from the path I'm on..."

gosh gosh! Sorry to be so negative guys but wowoww

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:waving: Hey guys just a quick pop in to introduce you to my new great Nephew Alexander Paul, he was born this morning at 8:21am and weighed 7 pound 9 ouncers.

:waving: anyway I've got to go, I'm going back up to the hospital to see him so I'll talk to you all later

tehehe he is so cute :)
Already got good taste too hehe

Australia is such a fascinating country I hope I can visit there someday! :)

:hug:

Thanks dear. Sad song!

Your welcome

I know its hard to listen 2 that song

hey mel :waving:

Im doing ok...apart my mobile phone getting damaged and my comp being an butthead....*takes deep breathe* apart from that all is cool

I hope your not gathering that from this thread :p
Tehehe 'fascinating'? How so?
lol, no. I've always wanted to go there. The nature is so unique and all the interesting animals etc. :D
Don't come during spring or summer as it is quite hot.
Well I like hot weather, since I live in Finland I want to go on holiday to places that are as different as possible compared to Finland! :) Though sometimes it's nice to go to snow countries, too.

:lmao: I'm supposed to be in bed asleep, we have a family get together tomorrow cause it's my sister's b'day but I can't sleep... you'd think seen as I've been awake since 2am I'd be asleep by now or at least using matches to keep my eyes open :lol:

Mmmm using matches now would that be a good idea??? lol

I should be in bed too, but cant be stuffed yet!

Mmmm using matches now would that be a good idea??? lol

I should be in bed too, but cant be stuffed yet!

my excuse is that my parents are still up and they normally aren't so I ain't going to be the one that's the party pooper and go to bed before them :lmao:

Say Jess have you heard about the TII movie program? I wanna get one so I'm going to see if I can sneek it onto my credit card without been caught out :lmao:

my excuse is that my parents are still up and they normally aren't so I ain't going to be the one that's the party pooper and go to bed before them :lmao:

Say Jess have you heard about the TII movie program? I wanna get one so I'm going to see if I can sneek it onto my credit card without been caught out :lmao:

Hahahaha

my mum is still up i think...altough she usually ends up falling asleep on the couch anyway! lol

No i havent heard of that program, maybe they might sell it on the nights that the movie is showing.

Well anyway im off 2 bed

night night

take care

bye :waving:

Hahahaha

my mum is still up i think...altough she usually ends up falling asleep on the couch anyway! lol

No i havent heard of that program, maybe they might sell it on the nights that the movie is showing.

Well anyway im off 2 bed

night night

take care

bye :waving:

I dunno if it's been sold at the movies, but I do know that it's on some site that you can get it from.

:yes: I'm heading off too I can hardly keep my eyes open. talk tomorrow if your on

love ya

:huggy: :kiss: :waving:

I dunno if it's been sold at the movies, but I do know that it's on some site that you can get it from.

:yes: I'm heading off too I can hardly keep my eyes open. talk tomorrow if your on

love ya

:huggy: :kiss: :waving:

Will have to look at that site once i find out which one it is

OMG! Does anyone watch All Saints? it's the last episode EVER next week :(
I like watching the older episodes that used to be on in the early afternoon last year.

Anyway, there has been a development in my saga over the last few days.
I have decided to just not bother with it as she has turned out to be somebody I don't like that much as she is doing drugs and skipping school and stuff so thats it. I can move on to better things now.

Like I am thinking of performing Billie Jean at my schools variety night but I need to learn how to moonwalk and try to buy a glove and stuff. And since it is recorded I'll upload it here for all to watch :D.

I'm glad you feel that way MLVD. At least you're moving forward :)

Great ambition! I need to learn how to moonwalk too hehe. I can't really dance normally at a club haha I just dance how Michael makes me dance. I just feel it in the rhythm and go with it haha. I dance a lot in front of the mirror with Michael on so when I hear anything else I look a bit out of place trying to emulate him even when dance music is on haha

@ MLVD

I haven't been on a few days...so not sure what your saga was...but glad it's all sorted :) Better to movve on and be happy :)

Anyway, there has been a development in my saga over the last few days.
I have decided to just not bother with it as she has turned out to be somebody I don't like that much as she is doing drugs and skipping school and stuff so thats it. I can move on to better things now.

Like I am thinking of performing Billie Jean at my schools variety night but I need to learn how to moonwalk and try to buy a glove and stuff. And since it is recorded I'll upload it here for all to watch :D.

Dont leave her completely, she may need you in the future; thats if your good friends...but at the same time well done :D

& you are sooo brave! I would never be able to do that!

How has everyones day been? Turned out to be such a nice day!
The sun gives me so much energy! So excited!

Where you live again Luce babe?
My day has been a bit tiring haha. I'm considering a nap for tonight! Tonight's the night by the way! The fingers crossed thing haha. If anyone remembers lol.

The sun drains me to be honest! I prefer nice cool weather

Melbournio :)
haha cold weather good bye! I was having lunch outside today & couldnt sit still!
Its an amazing natural high for me; I cant stop smiling whens its sunny :D

Bah! How exciting! Good luck! You nervous? Got a plan? :p

Back