Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Well Seb, I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better...but what that is I don't know :(

I just hope that things work out for you :) If she's as wonderful as you say, I'm sure it will all work out in good time :)
I know dear. You're very sweet I just get in low moods at times..
I hope so too. I just.... I just have to stop worrying. I'm so tired of worrying my head to bits and planning in my mind. Would just love things to go smoothly.

BTW, I really liked that song link you posted in another thread :) Um....favourite songs or something?
Yeah that's right :) From Blade Runner. I've got another lovely lovely piece of music here if you wanna listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tX-doU9O5I
By the same composer, same movie.. It's got a real... loneliness to it.. but also a hope.. you'll feel the hope arising in the music.. around the 2:00 minute mark. There's so much emotion in just a few keys.. And then it sort of begins to get more complicated and you can feel this sense of nerves... but then it calms smoothly again and everything is okay. Everything is how it should be..
Sorry to describe it all I just think it can fit so many situations. Anything we come across in life.. I dunno. Tell me what you think ha
x

Remember Seb...we both promised we'd stop overthinking and worrying :p

Judging by today...we both aren't following through with that :lol:

But seriously, remember what I said...it can really damage your health.

Try and not worry about it, I know that's easier said than done, but it just makes the situation harder to deal with.

I know you know that...but sometimes it takes someone else to say it to make it sink in a little more :)

i was just listening as I wrote that post...it took me back to my childhood, I use to have one of those musical boxes..and that song reminded me of the tune it played :)

Remember Seb...we both promised we'd stop overthinking and worrying :p

Judging by today...we both aren't following through with that :lol:

But seriously, remember what I said...it can really damage your health.

Try and not worry about it, I know that's easier said than done, but it just makes the situation harder to deal with.

I know you know that...but sometimes it takes someone else to say it to make it sink in a little more :)

I totally agree. It always helps to have some encouragement so thank you dear.

Glad you liked the music too.

I think I may go to bed. And dreammm
xxx ove

Im probably coming in ruining your wonderful conversations...that is if anyone is even on at this hour :p haha

But I was just wondering if anyone is a fan of trashy TV?
I just finish watched a show called "Mommas Boy" bahahaha hilarious 'reality' tv show...who comes up with this stuff!

Im probably coming in ruining your wonderful conversations...that is if anyone is even on at this hour :p haha

I just finish watched a show called "Mommas Boy" bahahaha hilarious 'reality' tv show...who comes up with this stuff!
Naw I haven't! What channel is it on and what's it about?
I've heard of Beauty and the Geek lol? Apparently pretty silly too?

properly just short and a lil styled up a bit.

Aww yay. Post pics kk? :)

Man...the title alone sounds trashy :lol:

Oh it is! Pretty funny. Its like the bachelor but the guys bring the mums with them to help make the decision...but the mums have access to these files with all the bad stuff the girls have done & like everyone wholesome girl they are all contracted to playboy & such hahaha hilarious! The mums are SO funny...

Anyone hopelessly addicted to any TV shows?...I have at least 15! :s

Good luck with that :D

Hey guys heres my mj framed thing

Picture0019.jpg
Aww! So pretty..

LOL! I love a little trashy reality tv. It's so fake it's good.

That's what I was thinking. :)

Oh it is! Pretty funny. Its like the bachelor but the guys bring the mums with them to help make the decision...but the mums have access to these files with all the bad stuff the girls have done & like everyone wholesome girl they are all contracted to playboy & such hahaha hilarious! The mums are SO funny...

Anyone hopelessly addicted to any TV shows?...I have at least 15! :s
LOL! I'd bet that a few of the "girls" could have been on other shows already. Happens alot. Recycled.

What are you addicted to?? I have a few aswell :D

You seriously dont want me to list them haha...but I shall to procrastinate :p

Seinfeld, Sex & the City, Friends, Sopranos, Entourage, Young Ones (tehehe) & anything trashy (Gossip Girl, OC, 90210 :p)...& many more :D

oh & worst of all...which I shouldnt probably confess to...Bold & the Beautiful!

You?

You seriously dont want me to list them haha...but I shall to procrastinate :p

Seinfeld, Sex & the City, Friends, Sopranos, Entourage, Young Ones (tehehe) & anything trashy (Gossip Girl, OC, 90210 :p)...& many more :D

oh & worst of all...which I shouldnt probably confess to...Bold & the Beautiful!

You?
:laugh:

I tend to procrastinate too. :D

I love some of yours: Friends, SATC, Young ones..
remember The Goodies?? :rofl:
My others: Will & Grace, Frasier, Charmed, That 70's Show,

And my all time favourite, absolutely addicted to, and insanely worships is Xena Warrior Princess. :wub: :laugh:

Aww! So pretty..

Thanx :blush:
My tv show obessions would be: 20 to 1 (which im watching now) and these english soapie's that mum & i watch.

:laugh:

I tend to procrastinate too. :D

I love some of yours: Friends, SATC, Young ones..
remember The Goodies?? :rofl:
My others: Will & Grace, Frasier, Charmed, That 70's Show,

And my all time favourite, absolutely addicted to, and insanely worships is Xena Warrior Princess. :wub: :laugh:

tehehe I have never seen it.
They are all good shows...wow TV is so bad!
I have all that first chunk in boxsets so bad!
For about 2 years (still sometimes today) if you walk past the TV room Friends would be on...even if noone was in there! haha sooo addictive

Hey Jess :huggy:
Which soapies?
Hey kelz
Tthe soapies are: corination street, emmerdale and eastenders. Oh i forgot to mention i like friends & will &grace too

tehehe I have never seen it.
They are all good shows...wow TV is so bad!
I have all that first chunk in boxsets so bad!
For about 2 years (still sometimes today) if you walk past the TV room Friends would be on...even if noone was in there! haha sooo addictive
The goodies were classic. Not many episodes but hilarious. :lol:
Lol! I love watching the friends marathons on paytv.

Oh another one I love is Scrubs. :rofl:

Hey kelz
Tthe soapies are: corination street, emmerdale and eastenders. Oh i forgot to mention i like friends & will &grace too
I used to love eastenders. Been so long since I saw that.

Evening everyone, how are we all tonight? :waving:

Hey Mel!!! And hey Seb. What we all up to?

:( whats got you down?

I am such an idiot...it took me like 10 minutes to figure out what 'tbh' is bahaha
Not in with the 'techno talk' :p
Lol Luci!!! Someone said to me yesterday "GMTA" and I was stumped. :rofl:

(great minds think alike)

Lol Luci!!! Someone said to me yesterday "GMTA" and I was stumped. :rofl:

(great minds think alike)

wow! thats a hard one! Would have taken me a while to get that :blush:
Its like doing puzzles in the Sunday age haha

Back