Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

hi Kelz :) Not bad thanks, how you doing?

I know! I cracked up when I saw that first one, haha
I'm good thanks :) They're all funny. But that FAIL is hilarious.

I didnt join on the game cuz i didnt know how excatly how 2 play it. I got my tickets when i was able to , which was a day after they were released :D.

I think that is wicked that you can build comps....id be lost without mine!
Ahh.. tis easy!! Last letter of the song has to be the first letter of the next song.

I bought my tix online, but they haven't posted them to me. All I got was a confirmation email. So, I hope I can just turn up and show them the email.

Lol! Thanks! It's taken me a long time to understand computers. I still get a bit lost. But I work it out, and it's fun! I suppose I should explain that I was programming on an old tandy computer by 8yo, and pulling stereos and video machine's apart when I was 11yo. Electronic stuff kind of just loves me. :D

Bahaha those cat images are so funny!
My sister used to send me sooo many, always good to lighten up a day :)

I just woke up from a nap (midday I know...dont judge :p) & I was having a dream where I woke up & ate Cheetos...only to wake up seconds later in the real world; where there are no cheetos :(
So annoying when that happens. Like when you wake up & think its the weekend...but its not!
Lol! Or, when you dream your cuddling up to some cute guy :wub: (do I have to name him?) and then you wake up. :doh: :laugh:

That's good to know! Thanks. :D So...all I need are fast legs on the day.:ph34r:

Thanks GTS! :D Beautiful, ain't he?

Here you go!

cobar2.jpg

Credit goes to the incredible Steady Laughing Gallery http://www.gallery.steady-laughing.com/

Awww Michael
:wub: :wub:

I love those photoshoots, even better when he undoes his shirt a little tehehe
Does anyone know the stpry behind that photoshoot?
In fact that site is great :)

I love those photoshoots, even better when he undoes his shirt a little tehehe
Does anyone know the stpry behind that photoshoot?
In fact that site is great :)
All we know about that photoshoot is:
"Gregg Cobarr photographs Michael and his brothers along with a little Janet in 1978."
Oh yeah, Michael knew full well what the ladies wanted when he leaves those buttons undone. :yes:

All we know about that photoshoot is:
"Gregg Cobarr photographs Michael and his brothers along with a little Janet in 1978."
Oh yeah, Michael knew full well what the ladies wanted when he leaves those buttons undone. :yes:
And some boys :wub:

Hi everyone :waving:

How is everybody today? :)

I'm doing alright! You darl?

Hi Seb. Yeh, I'm ok.

I take it you recovered from your little drinky poos alright then? :p

Only okay? What's up?

Hehe yes I did! :) I better now. Although had a stressful day at work and not looking forward to Uni this week! But I am seeing Sarah on the Thursday yay :wub: Well she'll be at this thing haha. I'm a bit nervous and anxious about it but hopefully it'll be okay. I'm asking her to TII with me cause she's crazy into Michael too :) I don't wanna get my hopes up too much just ya

Only okay? What's up?

Hehe yes I did! :) I better now. Although had a stressful day at work and not looking forward to Uni this week! But I am seeing Sarah on the Thursday yay :wub: Well she'll be at this thing haha. I'm a bit nervous and anxious about it but hopefully it'll be okay. I'm asking her to TII with me cause she's crazy into Michael too :) I don't wanna get my hopes up too much just ya

I just gotta deal with a heap of stuff tomorrow that I'm not looking forward to :( So I'm just a bit flat at the moment.

Stressful day at work! that's never fun :( At least you are home now...so you can listen to Michael...or have a bubble bath :lol: Nice ways of relaxing!

Awww...you are so cute!! that's young love, right there :wub: How's things going with Sarah etc etc? Don't be nervous, just be yourself :) I'm sure she'll say yes - why wouldn't she! :)

I'm good thanks :) They're all funny. But that FAIL is hilarious.

Ahh.. tis easy!! Last letter of the song has to be the first letter of the next song.

I bought my tix online, but they haven't posted them to me. All I got was a confirmation email. So, I hope I can just turn up and show them the email.

Lol! Thanks! It's taken me a long time to understand computers. I still get a bit lost. But I work it out, and it's fun! I suppose I should explain that I was programming on an old tandy computer by 8yo, and pulling stereos and video machine's apart when I was 11yo. Electronic stuff kind of just loves me. :D

Lol! Or, when you dream your cuddling up to some cute guy :wub: (do I have to name him?) and then you wake up. :doh: :laugh:
Maybe you should email or ring the cinemas can ask them whatz goin on.I was into electronic stuff when i was young too, i started getting into them when i was 5 yrs old( mostly cd players then) and then computers when i was id say grade 4 or 5 i think.

I just gotta deal with a heap of stuff tomorrow that I'm not looking forward to :( So I'm just a bit flat at the moment.

Stressful day at work! that's never fun :( At least you are home now...so you can listen to Michael...or have a bubble bath :lol: Nice ways of relaxing!

Awww...you are so cute!! that's young love, right there :wub: How's things going with Sarah etc etc? Don't be nervous, just be yourself :) I'm sure she'll say yes - why wouldn't she! :)
Aww :huggy:

Haha I'm so doing both! Thanks for the idea!

I actually haven't talked to her since I last updated you guys.. but I'll definately see her/talk to her on the Thursday. Just fingers crossed all goes well!

My fingers are crossed for u seb! :D

Us to thank maybe...but yourself to be proud of :)

*Sighs*

I really hope it works out..

Gosh I need it to! Everything would just fit into place and be wonderful

To quote Mikey - "its magic" :)

I'm going to start dinner soon...have no idea what I'm going to cook yet. Might just throw something together in the hope it tastes good :p

Back