Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Ebony & Ivory

Every now & again :) I am doing an assinment on stupid buildings from the 1930s & I cant find ANY information on them! Kill me now!

You are not alone

OMG! Brief civilisation for a moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I'm all alone in this cellar door again :(

Every now & again :) I am doing an assinment on stupid buildings from the 1930s & I cant find ANY information on them! Kill me now!
Any buildings fromthe 1930's, or in a particular area?

You are not alone

OMG! Brief civilisation for a moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I'm all alone in this cellar door again :(

Not E's again! :rofl:

Everybody Hurts

Awww :(

hmm, have you done a virus scan or spyware scan lately?
Some scan thingy did come up and i have let it do its work,but for some reason i think thats what has made it slow.I know it sounds werid but ever since it came up, my comp has become slow.

I'm too scared to keep playing, I don't want Kelz to go crazy thinking of songs that start with the letter e :lol:

Ok guys, I''m off. Thanks for keeping me entertained in what has been a very dull day here at work!

Not long til I go home and enjoy my chicken taco :lol:

Have a great night everybody!! :)

Lizaaaaa!!

I hope these Idols appreciate their position tonight... seriously... LIZA!

Hey guys :) just thought i'd pop in to say hello and i can't believe it's sunday night already! i've been playing world of warcraft, can't believe it's taken me this long to get to a level 6 rogue...

Ohh Liza is on tonight thanks for reminding me!

We still playing?
Entertain You
We can :laugh:

Uptown Girl :cheers:
Yeah the Century Building, Lonsdale House & Her Majestys Theatre...
bah! I did a design topic to avoid essays! haha
and there's nothing on wikipedia, or on their own websites??

I'm too scared to keep playing, I don't want Kelz to go crazy thinking of songs that start with the letter e :lol:

:lmao:

Sorry, I got distracted. Those e's are evil.

We'll have to play a different one next time. :lol:

We can :laugh:
Uptown Girl :cheers:
and there's nothing on wikipedia, or on their own websites??
:lmao:

Sorry, I got distracted. Those e's are evil.
We'll have to play a different one next time. :lol:

Love Song

haha were not allowed to use wikipedia! I know... Shock! Horror!

Another good version of that game is using celebrities names :p

Some scan thingy did come up and i have let it do its work,but for some reason i think thats what has made it slow.I know it sounds werid but ever since it came up, my comp has become slow.

If it's one of those free scans things that asks you to scan your computer and it's free, then I'm afraid that your computer has a Virus or Viruses, all those free scan things that pop up asking you to scan your computer and it's free have adware, viruses, spyware or all three of them.

Wow, I'm really putting this off for some reason. I haven't got my TII movie ticket yet. :lol:
So when you buy the ticket, you don't get an allocated seat?

If it's one of those free scans things that asks you to scan your computer and it's free, then I'm afraid that your computer has a Virus or Viruses, all those free scan things that pop up asking you to scan your computer and it's free have adware, viruses, spyware or all three of them.
Ok thanx for that.

Wow, I'm really putting this off for some reason. I haven't got my TII movie ticket yet. :lol:
So when you buy the ticket, you don't get an allocated seat?
Wwell when i got mine, they just gave it to me and was that.Theres no like writing to say which seat i would be in.

:no: worries babe, I only know that cause I've fallen for it myself ages ago. But to double check that's the case I'd ask Kelz she builds computer so she might be able to back it up.
Kelz makes computers...cool! :wild:

I just found this picture in an old discussion with my friend about 3 years ago about cat ladies...seeing as we touched on the topic I thought I would share it with you...because I find it hilarious :p

This is me in the near future!

x-catbreak.gif

Back