Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Note to self...don't leave lunch and book on bench at home when you have to go to work :(

:waving: hi guys

Sounds like a good idea! A nice bath could work hehe.

I was hoping to do some work today but so much effort haha! I'm meeting up with my group members for this Marketing presentation later! So exhausted for it!

:huggy:, I've got for now I have a few things I need to do. I'll talk to you later on tonight if your on here.

:waving: :huggy: :kiss:

Hey all!!

Seb. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Next time I'll be on here to stir you up more. :lol:

Jess. We'll have to have KFC or smth chicken before or after we watch TII :rofl:

Mel. Hope you're ok, and the interview goes well!

Nay! LOL at your best chicken tacos! I want some dessert, kthnxbai :)
We've been eating rainbow sponge cake all weekend. :tease:

And... Nay!:clapping:Congrats :punk: on your 1000th post!!

You little postwhore!! :wild:

Hey all!!

Nay! LOL at your best chicken tacos! I want some dessert, kthnxbai :)
We've been eating rainbow sponge cake all weekend. :tease:

And... Nay!:clapping:Congrats :punk: on your 1000th post!!

You little postwhore!! :wild:

*takes a bow* haha

Postwhore! Oh dear, now there's a reputation :lol:

They were serioualy the best tacos i have ever eaten...i don't want to brag...but I think I could have a new career here :lmao:

How you doin today?

Hey all!!

Seb. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Next time I'll be on here to stir you up more. :lol:

Haha I wasn't angry don't worry! My head STILL hurts. Even after my incredibly relaxing bubble bath haha :wub:

I think a little nap is in order haha

Oh my...I am soooooooooo bored. There's no one around today at work. I think they are all at the beach again.

*takes a bow* haha

Postwhore! Oh dear, now there's a reputation :lol:

They were serioualy the best tacos i have ever eaten...i don't want to brag...but I think I could have a new career here :lmao:

How you doin today?
Hahaha :bow: You're just so amazing. I am in awe of your skills. :laugh:

We're all just being lazy here. The niece and nephew will be going home soon so I'll get to watch something other than cartoons (not that I'm complaining) We watched George of the jungle last night..

Haha I wasn't angry don't worry! My head STILL hurts. Even after my incredibly relaxing bubble bath haha :wub:

I think a little nap is in order haha
Awww!! You must've drank alot!! I used to always crave greasy food when I had a hangover.

Enjoy your nana nap. :rofl:

Oh my...I am soooooooooo bored. There's no one around today at work. I think they are all at the beach again.
Lol! How long you got left? Is it really warm there today??

Hahaha :bow: You're just so amazing. I am in awe of your skills. :laugh:

We're all just being lazy here. The niece and nephew will be going home soon so I'll get to watch something other than cartoons (not that I'm complaining) We watched George of the jungle last night..

Lol! How long you got left? Is it really warm there today??

haha... in the words of Elvis...than you , thank you very much.

Um... I have a little over 2 hours left. Not that long really, but FOREVER when there's not much happening. I shouldn't complain, at least I have the internet and James Brown in the cd player to keep me amused :p

It's not as hot as yesterday. It got to 36 in Perth yesterday!! Probably about 30 today.

Looking to be a hot summer I reckon :)

It's not as hot as yesterday. It got to 36 in Perth yesterday!! Probably about 30 today.

Looking to be a hot summer I reckon :)

JEALOUS! I am dying for warmth! My feey are freeeezing right now & my fingers are purple.

Also on the note of everyones 'remedies' for being hungover I always get McDs on the way home from a night out...always seems to help because I have never had a hang over :p
or just eat something in general before going to sleep :)....jaffles work good too hehe

JEALOUS! I am dying for warmth! My feey are freeeezing right now & my fingers are purple.

Also on the note of everyones 'remedies' for being hungover I always get McDs on the way home from a night out...always seems to help because I have never had a hang over :p
or just eat something in general before going to sleep :)....jaffles work good too hehe

I would share my sunshine with you Luci...but I just can't part with it :p

Back in the days when I used to be able to drink (yes, I can't drink anymore...and I work in the wine industry - how's the irony, haha) I would always have a big glass of water before I went to bed, and never got hangovers :)

But I always found that some sort of greasy food in the morning after a big night always went down a treat :p

Hahaha Elvis the Pelvis. :punk: Are you doing any work at all Nay??

Luci, jaffles! yum! I agree.. I think anything greasy works. And taking a panadol before going to sleep helps too. Never did hair of the dog.. Ughhhh last thing I want in the morning is alcohol. Coffee please!

Hahaha Elvis the Pelvis. :punk: Are you doing any work at all Nay??

Luci, jaffles! yum! I agree.. I think anything greasy works. And taking a panadol before going to sleep helps too. Never did hair of the dog.. Ughhhh last thing I want in the morning is alcohol. Coffee please!

Pretty much no! There is literally nothing for me to do here..at all! I've done it all already..and without any people coming in...I'm just sitting here waiting for time to pass, haha. Exciting hey!!

Pretty much no! There is literally nothing for me to do here..at all! I've done it all already..and without any people coming in...I'm just sitting here waiting for time to pass, haha. Exciting hey!!
Lol! Really exciting. we'll play a quick game to occupy your time then

how about a song game?

Especially For You :flowers: :lol:

lol!! I just had an omelette, then some roast left overs, and now I'm looking at some chocolate :p

LOL! :lol: I'm going to run out of E songs.

Everything I do (I do it for you) :wub: :laugh: (Another U for you!)

Back