Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

*sends Seb a giant virtual taco* :lol:

Should I mention dessert was a nice piece of chocolate mudcake, with cream and strawberries :p

ok....now I am making myself hungry :lol:

*sends Seb a giant virtual taco* :lol:

Should I mention dessert was a nice piece of chocolate mudcake, with cream and strawberries :p

ok....now I am making myself hungry :lol:

Haha they should totally have a smiley on here for that!

Oh shh you! My tummys grumbling now haha

When did you send? I can't see anything?

did you send it last night? maybe you hit the wrong button :lol: (haha, sorry, had to throw a drunk comment in there haha) :hug:

I can't even remember haha!
Good memory Seb! haha. By the way Nay your signature pic should be in the macro section with like a Spiderman reference hehe.

'UP UP AND AWAY WEB!"

I can't even remember haha!
Good memory Seb! haha. By the way Nay your signature pic should be in the macro section with like a Spiderman reference hehe.

'UP UP AND AWAY WEB!"

Must have been some good vodka :lol:

OMG! funny you say that...there is a macro in there somewhere with a spiderman reference, and it's soooooooooo funny! I will try find the link....

Actually, there's too many there - just have a look and you'll see it. It's of michael dressed in white, it's soooo funny :lol:

to quote my other post...i'm aaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

that's they only way to describe my hayfever :lol:

But i'm off to work soon...so hopefully that will keep my mind off it!

how you doing?

Mel darling!
HI :)
Was worrying where u were
xx

:huggy: sorry babe, I'm not feeling the best atm so I've been spending most of my time in bed resting. I got sick of lying around so I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing :)

aww :huggy: work Nay, have fun my dear, I go for an interview on Wednesday at Bundaleer Lodge (the nursing home where I did my prac) they are needing new Assistance Nurses and seen as I finish in just under 4 weeks I'll have the qualifications I need to work there.

LOL! Both entirely useful in such situations. Next time the atm won't give me more money than I really have I'm gonna yell at it "STUFF YOU CHICKEN!" :D

Yep looks like u'll properly have 2 yell "stuff u " to the chicken lol!

Thats now my new mission..."stuffin the chicken"! ;)

:huggy: sorry babe, I'm not feeling the best atm so I've been spending most of my time in bed resting. I got sick of lying around so I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing :)

aww :huggy: work Nay, have fun my dear, I go for an interview on Wednesday at Bundaleer Lodge (the nursing home where I did my prac) they are needing new Assistance Nurses and seen as I finish in just under 4 weeks I'll have the qualifications I need to work there.

Good luck with the job interview!! Is it a nursing home for the elderly? Or disadvantage (is that what they still call it?) I have a lot of respect for nurses :) they do bloody good work, long hours and are underpaid in my opinion. I don't know what's wrong with the world...you get more of a wage being a friggin store manager than a nurse in some cases! I have a few friends who are nurses, and they work ridiculous hours - but they are all so wonderful - I really have high respect for them, anyone really who does it!

Good luck with the interview mel

Hope it all goes well

Good luck with the job interview!! Is it a nursing home for the elderly? Or disadvantage (is that what they still call it?) I have a lot of respect for nurses :) they do bloody good work, long hours and are underpaid in my opinion. I don't know what's wrong with the world...you get more of a wage being a friggin store manager than a nurse in some cases! I have a few friends who are nurses, and they work ridiculous hours - but they are all so wonderful - I really have high respect for them, anyone really who does it!

Its for the Elderly, I've been brought up around the Elderly as my mum used to work in a nursing home when I was little, dad used to look after visually impaired as well as people with disabilities that need full time care. And well both of my sister's are nurses too, so it runs in the family really :). Thanks for the support, shall let you know how I do :)

Good luck with the interview mel

Hope it all goes well

:huggy: Thanks Jess, just think all these years tearing out my hair and yelling and screaming and complaining to you these past few year may finally pay off :lol:

:huggy: Thanks Jess, just think all these years tearing out my hair and yelling and screaming and complaining to you these past few year may finally pay off :lol:

Mmmmmm maybe i should really yell & scream to my comp...might make it faster for once!!

Mmmmmm maybe i should really yell & scream to my comp...might make it faster for once!!

:lol: :huggy: Still having trouble with the computer, I FINALLY got Adrian to come out and fix mine, turns out that the spyware program I had on my computer was crashing with the virus program which is why it was bringing up that message all the time.

Adrian uninstalled both programs and then reinstalled my virus program and downloaded the spyware program that he uses on his computer for me, I haven't had any problems with it since, minus it being a little so but that will be my net cause this months bill is coming to a close so that's why that's happening.

What exactly is happening with yours? maybe if you tell me next time I see him I can ask him if he knows what the problem is and he might be able to tell me what's wrong with it and maybe how to fix the problem.

:lol: :huggy: Still having trouble with the computer, I FINALLY got Adrian to come out and fix mine, turns out that the spyware program I had on my computer was crashing with the virus program which is why it was bringing up that message all the time.

Adrian uninstalled both programs and then reinstalled my virus program and downloaded the spyware program that he uses on his computer for me, I haven't has any problems with it since, minus it being a little so but that will be my net cause this months bill is coming to a close so that's why that's happening.

What exactly is happening with yours? maybe if you tell me next time I see him I can ask him if he knows what the problem is and he might be able to tell me what's wrong with it and maybe how to fix the problem.

Mine is just really really slow most of the time

Awww hope you feel better! I feel pretty head-achey at the moment! Hangover still hurting haha.

Awww hope you feel better! I feel pretty head-achey at the moment! Hangover still hurting haha.

aww :huggy: maybe take a couple of panadol? make sure you keep your fluids up. I feel much better now that I'm not laying around in bed :lol:. I've always found that when I've got to get out of bed I never seen to want too, but when I sick and I should be resting and in bed I wanna get up :lol: don't you think that's a little back to front :lol: :thinking:

I'll let you in a little secret that my mother told me and I've tried over the years when I had my big nights out, have a couple of drinks 1st and then after those few drinks have a glass of water, you'll be surprised how much it actually helps.

Mum told me about it, so one night I tried it and it actually worked, I didn't feel sick at all and I didn't even have a hang over so that was the bonus :lol:

Oh btw Seb we have 6 weeks and 6 days till I get to sydney.

aww :huggy: maybe take a couple of panadol? make sure you keep your fluids up. I feel much better now that I'm not laying around in bed :lol:. I've always found that when I've got to get out of bed I never seen to want too, but when I sick and I should be resting and in bed I wanna get up :lol: don't you think that's a little back to front :lol: :thinking:

I'll let you in a little secret that my mother told me and I've tried over the years when I had my big nights out, have a couple of drinks 1st and then after those few drinks have a glass of water, you'll be surprised how much it actually helps.

Mum told me about it, so one night I tried it and it actually worked, I didn't feel sick at all and I didn't even have a hang over so that was the bonus :lol:

Oh btw Seb we have 6 weeks and 6 days till I get to sydney.

Haha very very true. Yeah I've taken alot of panadol! No luck :(

Haha I'll have to go back in time now to use that haha. Will use soon I promise though!

Yay!!! :D

Haha very very true. Yeah I've taken alot of panadol! No luck :(

Haha I'll have to go back in time now to use that haha. Will use soon I promise though!

Yay!!! :D

aww :huggy: maybe get a cold washer put it on your forehead and have a lay down, maybe that might help? (I sound like an old granny there :lol:) :yes: go back in time and try it out :lol:

I'm sure if you remember it next time you have ur big night out, you'll be fine :)

Sounds like a good idea! A nice bath could work hehe.

I was hoping to do some work today but so much effort haha! I'm meeting up with my group members for this Marketing presentation later! So exhausted for it!

Back