Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

yea i kno tell be about it!! i work full time yey and i get paid fortnightly which sux. I can't spend my money that way! what sort of work do you do?

yea i kno tell be about it!! i work full time yey and i get paid fortnightly which sux. I can't spend my money that way! what sort of work do you do?

I just work in a warehouse repackaging things haha. We're always doing these wireless modems or whatever. Talking about it bores me haha.

What about you?

Cute! Snookems!
I like that word hehe.

:lol: I love the name snookems.

I sometimes say Holy Snoosh
hehe
it's nicer i think

^^ I don't mind that name either :)

Ok possums, bed time now. Take care now, bye bye then ;) xo

:waving: Nighty Nite Elisha, sweet Michael dreams :lol:

Wwell when i got mine, they just gave it to me and was that.Theres no like writing to say which seat i would be in.
That's good to know! Thanks. :D So...all I need are fast legs on the day.:ph34r:

Carina I love love love your signature! Do you have the photo on its own?
Thanks GTS! :D Beautiful, ain't he?

Here you go!

cobar2.jpg

Credit goes to the incredible Steady Laughing Gallery http://www.gallery.steady-laughing.com/

*sneaks into thread*

*looks at all the sleeping Aussie MJJCers snoring and twitching in their beds*

Awwww :wub:

Love Song

haha were not allowed to use wikipedia! I know... Shock! Horror!

Another good version of that game is using celebrities names :p
Go Deep!

Lol! Shock Horror!! Did you end up finding anything then?

That's good game. We should do that one next time.

:lol: You guys sure have a fun way of getting out of boredom! Can i play? :D
Of course :) You should've just jumped right in!

:no: worries babe, I only know that cause I've fallen for it myself ages ago. But to double check that's the case I'd ask Kelz she builds computer so she might be able to back it up.
You're right. I would absolutely never trust anything that pops up onto the screen and says "Hey, download me". There's a bunch of free system protection programs out there that have a good rating. Spybot and AVG are amongst them. Easy to use and update etc etc.. They're so trusted that you have to look for them to download, not vice versa ;)

Wwell when i got mine, they just gave it to me and was that.Theres no like writing to say which seat i would be in.
I haven't received any of my tickets yet :blink:
Kelz makes computers...cool! :wild:
Lol!! I can. :D

I just found this picture in an old discussion with my friend about 3 years ago about cat ladies...seeing as we touched on the topic I thought I would share it with you...because I find it hilarious :p

This is me in the near future!

x-catbreak.gif
:laugh: Oh no.. I'm already there. :rofl:

Before I go to bed:

leevemealone.jpg

"Leave me alone.. Stop it.. Just stop doggin' me around"

funny-pictures-cat-being-pulled-by-.jpg

If MJ was a cat... :laugh:

And, for Seb

funny-pictures-happy-drunk-orange-c.jpg

haha, cat macros are the best! I love the ones that say "do not want" - such a cat expression :lol:

Hi peeps :waving:

Of course :) You should've just jumped right in!

I haven't received any of my tickets yet :blink:

Lol!! I can. :D

I didnt join on the game cuz i didnt know how excatly how 2 play it. I got my tickets when i was able to , which was a day after they were released :D.

I think that is wicked that you can build comps....id be lost without mine!

Bahaha those cat images are so funny!
My sister used to send me sooo many, always good to lighten up a day :)

I just woke up from a nap (midday I know...dont judge :p) & I was having a dream where I woke up & ate Cheetos...only to wake up seconds later in the real world; where there are no cheetos :(
So annoying when that happens. Like when you wake up & think its the weekend...but its not!

Bahaha those cat images are so funny!
My sister used to send me sooo many, always good to lighten up a day :)

I just woke up from a nap (midday I know...dont judge :p) & I was having a dream where I woke up & ate Cheetos...only to wake up seconds later in the real world; where there are no cheetos :(
So annoying when that happens. Like when you wake up & think its the weekend...but its not!

Nothing like a good macro to brighten the day :p

I have to say , i love the cat pics too!

they r too funny :lol:

Back