Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hehe you were so smart-arseing it too!!! :D

I'm doing tired! I'm about to go watch the Apprentice with my Mum and sis! talk later thooo
xx

Hehe you were so smart-arseing it too!!! :D

I'm doing tired! I'm about to go watch the Apprentice with my Mum and sis! talk later thooo
xx

I'll talk to you tomorrow darlz, I'm going to head off to bed, I'm so tired... I just quickly ducked on here to see if you were online and say hello seen as you obviously haven't been getting any of my text messages today :lol:.

Me, HEY! I believe the saying goes INNOCENT! until proven guilty :lmao:

I am sitting here wishing I could turn back time and not eat so much dinner :lol: But it was so yummy :p

I am sitting here wishing I could turn back time and not eat so much dinner :lol: But it was so yummy :p

I know that feeling! i have been eating like crazy today....it just wont stop lol

Me too! I've been picking at things all day :lol:

Perth Big Day Out sold out already :( Boo!

For me its been mostly junk food.....but shhhh thats between us ok :p

Aww did u wanna go 2 that?

My lips are sealed :p

yeh, it was going to be the first BDO in like...6 years that I've been to and not have to work!! I was looking forward to just enjoying it. But then it sold out...i hope the second announcement is crap, otherwise I'll be twice as sad haha

My lips are sealed :p

yeh, it was going to be the first BDO in like...6 years that I've been to and not have to work!! I was looking forward to just enjoying it. But then it sold out...i hope the second announcement is crap, otherwise I'll be twice as sad haha

Aww that sucks :(

Its a shame u are not able 2 go :hug:

Well, never say never....i still have my contacts :lol:

If the second announcement is good, I'll see if I can work some magic :p

Good luck with that :D

Hey guys heres my mj framed thing

Picture0019.jpg

And now I can put a face to a name which is cool too :)

Hehehe

Awww wow Jess it looks wonderful :) Also I love your hair today! Going off topic there but I had to say haha

Thanx....lol i reckon my hair looks crap in that pic! im gonna get a haircut in a few days though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZJhl0-ylIo

Whenever I miss Michael, I watch this :)

Hope it makes you feel better :hug:

That clip always makes me feel better :)

I just wish for 'someone' at the moment that's all :( And it just hurts at times cause wishes don't always come true.. She's only a street away and I just always imagine her surprising me and brightening up my day :( I justttt ahh. There aren't any words

Hehehe

Thanx....lol i reckon my hair looks crap in that pic! im gonna get a haircut in a few days though
It looks lovely! How are you gonna get it done? Very exciting!

Well Seb, I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better...but what that is I don't know :(

I just hope that things work out for you :) If she's as wonderful as you say, I'm sure it will all work out in good time :)

Back