Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Anyone up to anything exciting today?

I'm off to work again today :( I can't wait to finally get a weekend off!

haha, yeh - true. I would love to youtube it, it's really very funny :p

That would be so classic youtube! :lol:

Omg i got my "this is it" cd today...i dont know whether to smile or cry bout it..

Gettin on msn now

but i gotta use meebo though

Omg i got my "this is it" cd today...i dont know whether to smile or cry bout it..

Can't bring myself to buy it..I feel like I would be betraying Michael something. Sounds stupid...I just feel that way

Can't bring myself to buy it..I feel like I would be betraying Michael something. Sounds stupid...I just feel that way

i know how u feel hun,

I didnt buy it for sony, I BROUGHT IT FOR MJ!!!!

I know Michael came up with the term This Is It when he announced his shows...but for some reason, when I hear that phrase...on a cd....put out by Sony...I just feel like its those greedy buggers saying "This is it folks...the final work from Michael" Grab it while its hot or whatever.

I don't see this as a tribute to Michael, just a cash in :(

I know Michael came up with the term This Is It when he announced his shows...but for some reason, when I hear that phrase...on a cd....put out by Sony...I just feel like its those greedy buggers saying "This is it folks...the final work from Michael" Grab it while its hot or whatever.

I don't see this as a tribute to Michael, just a cash in :(

I totally agree

Ooops! Better get ready, I start work soon!

Have a lovely day everyone...it's really sunny here today, shame about the damn wind though! That's Dunsborough this time of the year for ya!

:waving:

Hi Mel :waving: how are you? I'm ok thanks, I'm really thinking about Michael today :(

Just one of those days....off to work soon.

I'm not too bad I've decided to work on a forum for Michael, I've only started it 2 days ago so I'm keeping busy. I should be studying but I'll do some of that later :lol:

aww :huggy: darlz, I know how that feels, I was reading the "Who Magazine" last night its got Michael in it and about his last days rehearsing it was a good read actually but after I finished reading it I felt so sad so I decided to watch Michael and instead of making me happy it just made me cry.

aww :huggy: darlz, I know how that feels, I was reading the "Who Magazine" last night its got Michael in it and about his last days rehearsing it was a good read actually but after I finished reading it I felt so sad so I decided to watch Michael and instead of making me happy it just made me cry.

Awww :hug:

What is the 36 page booklet like?! I'll be buying the album regardless.. I know some people are anti-Sony but is just how I feel. I want to support his legacy financially and through making TII break chart records etc.

What is the 36 page booklet like?! I'll be buying the album regardless.. I know some people are anti-Sony but is just how I feel. I want to support his legacy financially and through making TII break chart records etc.

The 36 page is so beautoful :wub: michael looks so cute in them.

:wub:

When does it actually go on sale? Because I didn't preorder!

How are you Jess? Did you end u pgetting your hair done?
xx

Its on sale now

But some stores in some parts of australia dont have it yet.

Ill properly get my hair done next week

Back