Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I wish mine came with him :cry: why do the good die young :(

aww :huggy: I'm sorry babe :better: hmm I wish I could answer that, but unfortunately I don't know the answer so it's going to stay a mystery unfortunately :huggy:

in the words of Michael "Smile even though your heart is aching, smile even though it's breaking, when there are clouds in the sky you'll get by, if you smile though the fear and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow, you will fine that life is still worth while, if you just smile'

awww why can't you drink Nay..are you allergic to Wine?

yeh, I've developed a big allergy to something in alcohol - well, when it's mixed. Thought it may have been the preservative, but I don't know what it is.

I still drink it every now and then..naughty me :p

yeh, I've developed a big allergy to something in alcohol - well, when it's mixed. Thought it may have been the preservative, but I don't know what it is.

I still drink it every now and then..naughty me :p

Aww I see. yea you still have to be careful though

aww :huggy: I'm sorry babe :better: hmm I wish I could answer that, but unfortunately I don't know the answer so it's going to stay a mystery unfortunately :huggy:

in the words of Michael "Smile even though your heart is aching, smile even though it's breaking, when there are clouds in the sky you'll get by, if you smile though the fear and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow, you will fine that life is still worth while, if you just smile'

Wise words hunnie :)

I was supruise Sanity would have TII and the calander considering they weren't even ordering anything hmm...Plus I thought the CD comes out on Tuesday

Well I am going now I am getting tired I'll chat with you both again soon

I was supruise Sanity would have TII and the calander considering they weren't even ordering anything hmm...Plus I thought the CD comes out on Tuesday

that's what our stupid music stores keeps telling me *rolls eyes* all well I only have 2 days to wait and then I'll be telling mum politely to get her bum into gear and take me over to riverlink so I can purchase it.

And if anyway goes to tell me that it's not in yet, well by gogly I'm certainly going to feel sorry for them and pray that they can run fast enought to escape my grip :lmao:

I never really drink unless I am with family.

I'm normally the same unless it's aan 18th or 21st I'm at :lol:

Well I am going now I am getting tired I'll chat with you both again soon

I was just thinking about that it's like going on 1am where you are. I just looked at my time it and like 11:46 and I still want to watch my new MJ dvd yet.

I ain't tired yet, so if Nay is still on I'll talk to her for a little while before I head of to watch my MJ dvd :)

night Carley, talk to you tomorrow on MSN.

love ya :huggy::flowers::kiss:

I'm normally the same unless it's aan 18th or 21st I'm at :lol:

I was just thinking about that it's like going on 1am where you are. I just looked at my time it and like 11:46 and I still want to watch my new MJ dvd yet.

I ain't tired yet, so if Nay is still on I'll talk to her for a little while before I head of to watch my MJ dvd :)

night Carley, talk to you tomorrow on MSN.

love ya :huggy::flowers::kiss:

Think it's almost time for me to head off too! Might watch the rest of idol...cause I want to see what's on rove later :p

This convo tonight has boosted my mood :)

yay :clapping: okay darl no worries, I'll head off too, I wanna watch this MJ dvd, I just didn't want to leave you on here by yourself, so if your ready to head off and watch idol then I'll go too.

that's great that the thread has boosted your mood a little bit :clapping: I'll talk to you tomorrow before you go to work if I'm online in time?

you look after yourself won't you and remember if you need anything I am here.

love you :huggy::flowers::kiss::waving:

yay :clapping: okay darl no worries, I'll head off too, I wanna watch this MJ dvd, I just didn't want to leave you on here by yourself, so if your ready to head off and watch idol then I'll go too.

that's great that the thread has boosted your mood a little bit :clapping: I'll talk to you tomorrow before you go to work if I'm online in time?

you look after yourself won't you and remember if you need anything I am here.

love you :huggy::flowers::kiss::waving:

Thanks :) I actually FINALLY get a day off tomorrow :dancin: Hope i can enjoy some sunshine tomorrow :p

I am actually in the mood for some Johnny right now...I mean, in the mood for a Johnny film :lol: (or him, whatever, i'm not fussy haha) If the idol's bore me I might do just that!

Have a nice day tomorrow, enjoy the dvd!

:hug: :waving: good night! :)

Yes it afternoon here nay! :lol:

How are ya nay?

Yeh, not bad. A little disapponted that it's my day off and it's overcast and horrible :(

What you up to? How's things? :)

Back