Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:) it's okay hunni, I don't really want a MJ one anyway, I want my twilight one and damn it I'll be getting it too even if it's the last thing I do, I'll have it.

My dad's a bit of a pain but I can understand where he is coming from, I have 1 of his sheds filled with all the different crazes I've been through since I was born, so far there's Minnie and Mickey, Teady Bears, Tweety, Winnie The Pooh, Anthony Callea, Rugrats, The Saddle Club, Horses, and now there is Twilight and MJ :lol:

I've been going through these phases since I was like 10, and the shed it packed with all the different stuff I've got, so I do see his point :lol:
True! But still crazes are part of us! They should be nurtured not put in a shed :(

Sorry I'm a bit out of line saying that! Soz darl. By the way check your PMs!

Just dandy, thank you :)
Handed in a big project for uni today...one down 6 to go! :D

Wow six? :O

How much longer do you have at your Uni this semester? I've got like 3 weeks left? Only got one more assignment due which is next week!

Hiiii Kels and Maeflower! How are we tonight.

This Is It is sooo close now! So exciting. If I hear Speechless tomorrow night I will die and go to heaven :wub:

Btw Maeflower whats your name hun?
x

I'm going with a bunch of fans from MaxJax forum. There's 36 of us in total. At Robina tomorrow night at 9.00. I have work at 8am on Thursday lol i'm gonna be shattered, but it's worth it.

How are you seeing it??? You going tomorrow night?

I'm good Mel just shattered from work :( it's gonna be a tiresome week the only thing keeping me going are my morning V's lol and how bout you?

How are you seeing it??? You going tomorrow night?

I'm good Mel just shattered from work :( it's gonna be a tiresome week the only thing keeping me going are my morning V's lol and how bout you?

aww :huggy: thank god for V's aye :lol:, I'm okay I'm just bitching with my mum at the moment, I came across something twilight related that I want on ebay and she won't let me get it :angry: damn parents sometimes.

I'm back :) I have a headache now :(

aww :huggy: Daniel have you taken something for it?

aww :huggy: I feel and early night coming on perhaps. oooooooooooooooo they just showed the TII commercial for the 2nd time in a matter of 30 minutes :lol:
Channel Seven I'm guessing? since All Saints is on? Speaking of that *changes channel*.

Finally discovered something I LIKE about Tuesdays: new simpsons!

i haven't seen any TII ads on the tele...has anyone seen it on channel 10/9?

:yes: it is channel 7 but all saints isn't on here, it doesn't start here for another hour and 15 minutes.
Wait hang on its still Packed To The Rafters :(. Only bearable by a guy being high on marijuana and he just threw up :clapping:.

Back