Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

lol! Throw it my way then!! What's going on??

my firefox is really really really slow and I don't know why, I've been using it for the past 2 years and now all of a sudden it's slow or just doesn't want to work.

Now I'm using IE but that's playing up too, it keeps saying something about a script error and I've just going to either click "yes" or "no"

And a security thingy called "Security Scanner" keeps trying to get me to install it and I don't know what the hell it is.

Nope :no:

OMG you don't know what you've missed out on. I was watching it before and there was this part where Kenny was says that MJ would ring him at all hours of the morning with ideas from TII and Kenny was like "Michael we've got enough we have to stop" and then Michael says "Kenny god is channelling all of this through me we can't stop" and then Kenny goes "Michael can't god take a break from you ?" and then Michael's goes " If I take a break from god now then he might give Prince the ideas"

I thought that it was friggen hilarious and I pissed myself laughing as I did mum alked passed my room and is just like :blink:

my firefox is really really really slow and I don't know why, I've been using it for the past 2 years and now all of a sudden it's slow or just doesn't want to work.

Now I'm using IE but that's playing up too, it keeps saying something about a script error and I've just going to either click "yes" or "no"
Like this?
firefox-unresponsive-script.jpg

Do you hit "stop script" or "No" when it comes up?
Does it happen on a certain website?
And a security thingy called "Security Scanner" keeps trying to get me to install it and I don't know what the hell it is.
Does the "Security Scanner" install box pop up when you haven't got firefox open, or only/mostly when you do?
What virus protection programs have you got installed? AVG?

Like this?
firefox-unresponsive-script.jpg

Do you hit "stop script" or "No" when it comes up?
Does it happen on a certain website?

Does the "Security Scanner" install box pop up when you haven't got firefox open, or only/mostly when you do?
What virus protection programs have you got installed? AVG?

It only comes up on IE, my firefox doesn't work at all now, I don't know what's wrong with it.

I used to use AVG but then I actually brought a virus program called "System Suite 9 Professional" so that's what I use now.

OMG you don't know what you've missed out on. I was watching it before and there was this part where Kenny was says that MJ would ring him at all hours of the morning with ideas from TII and Kenny was like "Michael we've got enough we have to stop" and then Michael says "Kenny god is channelling all of this through me we can't stop" and then Kenny goes "Michael can't god take a break from you ?" and then Michael's goes " If I take a break from god now then he might give Prince the ideas"

I thought that it was friggen hilarious and I pissed myself laughing as I did mum alked passed my room and is just like :blink:

I have heard bout it, but i havent seen it

But lol that prince thing!

For some funny reason, so could i! :lol:

gotta love Michael. I was just saying to Seb before that I bet michael would be having the time of his life where he is atm cause he'll be able to have as many MASSIVE waterfights as he wants, climb trees till his heart is content and also teach everyone how to moonwalk :lol:

gotta love Michael. I was just saying to Seb before that I bet michael would be having the time of his life where he is atm cause he'll be able to have as many MASSIVE waterfights as he wants, climb trees till his heart is content and also teach everyone how to moonwalk :lol:

:lol: Could u imagine mj teaching god how 2 do the moonwalk!!! :lmao:

It only comes up on IE, my firefox doesn't work at all now, I don't know what's wrong with it.

I used to use AVG but then I actually brought a virus program called "System Suite 9 Professional" so that's what I use now.

if it helps kelz this is what keeps coming up

11hzdya.jpg

Hmmm OK. Have you by any chance got Windows Firewall running as well as the system suite firewall running?? go to control panel and check your firewall security settings.

Im good thanx
How r u?

I'm not too bad thanks, I just got back from Big W with my mum and sister. I went down there to get my TII soundtrack as JbHifi still doesn't have it. I only paid $20 for it so I was happy about that :)

I also brought the Who Magazine and Womens day cause there are some things in there on MJ.

I'm not too bad thanks, I just got back from Big W with my mum and sister. I went down there to get my TII soundtrack as JbHifi still doesn't have it. I only paid $20 for it so I was happy about that :)

I also brought the Who Magazine and Womens day cause there are some things in there on MJ.

Cool! im listening 2 it right now

Cool! im listening 2 it right now

Mine's not going to be touched, it's going to stay in it's wrapper that way it doesn't get ruined. I purchased the TII EP on itunes so I don't have to worry about opening it, cause the EP is no different to the soundtrack.

I'm seeing TII tomorrow at 12:20 I can't wait :dancing: I went to sainty today to see if they had the TII soundtrack and they had it there for $32 they had other MJ stuff too.

Mine's not going to be touched, it's going to stay in it's wrapper that way it doesn't get ruined. I purchased the TII EP on itunes so I don't have to worry about opening it, cause the EP is no different to the soundtrack.

I'm seeing TII tomorrow at 12:20 I can't wait :dancing: I went to sainty today to see if they had the TII soundtrack and they had it there for $32 they had other MJ stuff too.

For $32!!!!?? what!!!

Everywhere else has it for like $20 the most

:yes: it was $32 cause that's the 1st place I looked, I'm glad that I waited till I went into big w cause I wouldn't of been to happy paying $32 when I could of got it for $20

Yeh $32 for that would have been a total rip off IMO

Back