Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Yep for sure! :lol:

OMG Jess, I have something funny to tell you, you know my 9 month old nephew Braithan, well my sister came around tonight and I was on the computer on msn and pauline came in to say hello, anyway braithan saw me and instantly slapped pauline across the face and stuck his hands out for me with the biggest smile so I took him.

Anyway he was sitting on my lap and I decided to put some music on so I loaded up my itunes and I was listening to Anthony, anyway I changed it to MJ and as soon as I did braithan starting talking in his own little language and clapping his hands.

Dallas then came to get him cause he needed him for something and he started screaming cause dallas took him so he gave him back to me and he started talking in his own language and clapping hands.

It was priceless :lmao:

Okay mel i g2g n sleep

u take care ok

love ya bye :waving:

OMG Jess, I have something funny to tell you, you know my 9 month old nephew Braithan, well my sister came around tonight and I was on the computer on msn and pauline came in to say hello, anyway braithan saw me and instantly slapped pauline across the face and stuck his hands out for me with the biggest smile so I took him.

Anyway he was sitting on my lap and I decided to put some music on so I loaded up my itunes and I was listening to Anthony, anyway I changed it to MJ and as soon as I did braithan starting talking in his own little language and clapping his hands.

Dallas then came to get him cause he needed him for something and he started screaming cause dallas took him so he gave him back to me and he started talking in his own language and clapping hands.

It was priceless :lmao:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute :wub:

ok now im really going lol

u take care ok bye :waving:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute :wub:

ok now im really going lol

u take care ok bye :waving:

Teaching him at a early age you see, the earlier the better :lmao:

yeh that's fine cause I'm going to head off too, I think I might go and watch my lwmj dvd

talk to you tomorrow if your on msn

:love: ya

byebye :waving:

Back from seeing TII again tonight.. :girl_whistle:

:bugeyed Bah! Dont say that...scary.

ps I know the guy who did the orginal music fo War of the Worlds before it was a movie :) hehe
Wow!! That's cool. Can I ask, how do you know him or if he's done any other movies??
Yes! I was very impressed by that. It never will cease to amaze me what MJ new, he was so much more intelligent than people gave him credit for. Bit of a book junkie here, as he was too, and he just soaked in everything he read :wub:
Yeah the Thriller stuff was neat! I liked how when that gatekeeper was coming up to the camera, and they were like he's not looking at the camera, and MJ was like, well you have to tell him lol. Like duh!

Yeah it is definately in that same line of movies. Ha, I don't think people will figure that one out until it's too late. Not being negative, but I really think it's just they way people are. It's such a shame.
I noticed tonight that he comes across as mature, dedicated, and in complete control (but not diva-ish) of what he wants - minus the head piece in his ear part which clearly annoyed him. And, I find it sad that he wasn't messing around in front of the camera and being adorably silly, because I always loved when he did that.. there are cheeky parts, but no "Oh, Michael :doh:" bits - if you know what I mean.. But, I think it's good that people who never understood him, or never knew how complex and deep he really was get to finally see this side of him - HIS WAY. *pays paul anka royalties*

I think the imaginary Beat it jacket scene would've been amazing if it had've been set alight with tabloid papers. Really drive that message home.

And what you say is true. Sadly, so many people won't believe it until it's on their doorstep and by then it will be too late. :(

Too true :)

Im sorry but whenever I see your 'Location' sign & it says Milwaukee; I think of Waynes World (anyone?) & Wayne is talking to Alice Cooper:

Wayne: So, do you come to Milwaukee often?
Alice Cooper: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers began visiting here in the late 16th century.
Pete: Hey, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?
Alice Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. In fact , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

bahahaha GREAT MOVIE!
:rofl: One of my fav movies ever. I grew up listening to Alice Cooper. I saw him live again in August. Did I mention that already?? He's amazing still in so many ways. :wub:
I'm pretty sure MJ must've been an Alice fan.. I always thought it with the Vincent Price thriller connection.. But, I think this more so after watching TII and the big black spider scene. Well, that is so Alice Cooper - Black Widow, which Vincent Price narrated on. ;)

I dunno how to type in words about TII...All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!
hahahah!! :lol: I'm just going to quote you whenever I get asked if I liked it.

fresh off the press: I kinda, sorta, maybe went out and bought myself a wireless mobile broadband modem today :laugh: because I couldn't stand capped dial up speed any longer. 12 days until my proper one kicks over.. ughhfn!! I've learnt my lesson!!

It's good to be back!! I missed you all. :huggy:

Jess, are you going to TII again soon?

Last edited:

Just lost $30 :(

At least I won some of my money back. Not all of it. I did bet $50 all up and made back $20 of that. So not a complete disaster.

Am I the only one watching the Uri thing?
I'm taping it because there's some special footage in there. Currently, I'm rolling my eyes at Uri's wedding story.

Am I the only one watching the Uri thing?
I'm taping it because there's some special footage in there. Currently, I'm rolling my eyes at Uri's wedding story.

It doesn't start here yet, it's only 9:45 so I'll be heading off once it is 10:30 here, I'm going to tape it and then transfer it onto dvd.

Carina, im not watching...ill get too angry just seeing uri face!

Glad I'm not the only one! :D
Woops, forgot about different time zones.

Carina, im not watching...ill get too angry just seeing uri face!
:lol: Well, what I'm really waiting for is the footage where a little boy runs and leaps into Michael's arms.

*takes a bow* :lmao: well they always say to get in early, I don't think your going to get in any earlier then 2 weeks old :lmao:

Well there goes my chance then....they are already 6/7 yrs old!

I just saw Michael sit down and the thingy he was wearing fell off his head :rofl:.

:lmao: Jess, I'm still teaching Bryonee and Brydan and Bryneeka too, and they are 4, 10 & 12. it's never to late to start :lol:

Okay ill start the next time i see them! :lol:

MLVD: hahah that funny! :lol:

Alright goodnight everybody! I Love You More!

Okay mlvd goodnite! :waving: we love u more!

Back