Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Romen - I love your tat! So beautiful :)

I wanted to get something small - like maybe 'Michael' tattooed on my wrist or ankle. However, I don't know what my boy would say if I got another guy's name tattooed on myself!

More to come - so you're getting another one??

Who cares what any1 else says do it for yourself i reckon.

Yeah at least 1 more. I was thinking another portrait of him in his kids days on the other lat, like the pic at the top left of the mjj website, i like that one. Does anybody have that pic on there computer ?

Also was think maybe even his arm bad with his crown incorporated or something around my arm.

Only time will tell.

Ps if people want/are into MJ Cloths/Style check out my other post, i will get somethings made in the next 3 weeks.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2349695#post2349695

Kind Regards,

Romen

Who cares what any1 else says do it for yourself i reckon.

Yeah at least 1 more. I was thinking another portrait of him in his kids days on the other lat, like the pic at the top left of the mjj website, i like that one. Does anybody have that pic on there computer ?

Also was think maybe even his arm bad with his crown incorporated or something around my arm.

Only time will tell.

Ps if people want/are into MJ Cloths/Style check out my other post, i will get somethings made in the next 3 weeks.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2349695#post2349695

Kind Regards,

Romen

Yeh... but I am also sure I would be terrified to get it actually done cause I know the pain factor would scare me :p But I know I would love one. Just something small.

Someone on the forum did the banner - i can't remember who! Check the Man In The Mirror thread (new banner post) :)

cheers for the link

yeh im scared of the pain of getting a tatto...i think i wont get one lol

I'd love to get an MJ tattoo, just the MJ logo, maybe with the year 2005 under it, because it was such an incredible experience being an MJ fan that year. One day I'll get it. I'm either going to get it on my ankle, or the top of my foot, or my very lower back.

So how is everyone's weekend so far? It was gorgeous out today! I ended up going to the Festival Of Fisher's Ghost here near Macarthur. I convinced my friends to go on a few rides and all. Although nobody would go on the slingshot with me damnit! Oh well, it was still a wonderful time. They were playing some MJ songs on some of the rides, which made me smile. He loved those kind of rides too :)

Awww they played mj songs on the rides...sweet! :wub:. My weekend been good so far, im home by myself for a few hours 2nite which is cool :)

Romen - I love your tat! So beautiful :)

I wanted to get something small - like maybe 'Michael' tattooed on my wrist or ankle. However, I don't know what my boy would say if I got another guy's name tattooed on myself!

More to come - so you're getting another one??

Hi everyone by the way - sorry i haven't spoken in so long. I figure better get back here soon by the time New Moon comes out or Mel might hunt me down! (hehe)

:waving: Hey Nay, how is my little vampire buddy :D

Hi Mel, i'm ok - thanks. How you doing?

I'm not too bad, I just got back from a 21st so I'm a little worn out. for some reason my baby nephew Braithan doesn't like sharing his aunty :lol:

it was my niece's 21st today and I was nursing my great nephew Tyler and Braithan didn't like the fact that my attention was on someone else besides him so he was very naughty unless I was given him all my attention

21st bdays....oh those were the days :p

Ok..i'm know i'm not much older...but it seems like forever ago!

where do the years go?

21st bdays....oh those were the days :p

Ok..i'm know i'm not much older...but it seems like forever ago!

where do the years go?

mine was only 5 years ago so it wasn't that long ago :lol:

who knows, I was looking at braithan today and I can't believe that he's nearly 12 months old, it only feels like he was born yesterday and hes nearly walking around the place and celebrating his 1st b'day :cry:

i know, my best bud's little boy just turned one. i was like "didn't you only ring me from the delivery room like 2 weeks ago!" :p

Im mellllttting! haha
Sooo hot! Where did this weather suddenly come from!

Hope it's a positive one :(

Same here. This is what the TV guide says..but who knows.
"The definitive tribute to the world's most celebrated performer, Michael Jackson, whose extraordinary talent changed the world forever. This captivating special includes never before seen footage and specially recorded interviews."

Man did it feel like summer today or what! lol

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I just ran into the largest spider I've ever seen in person!!! :bugeyed Now I'm all buggy freaked out! :bugeyed

What the HELL do the spiders EAT here that they get that big!!?? :mello:

#@#$@!%$ !!!!! :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

FYI: We do not have spiders the size of tea plates in Wisconsin lol :unsure:

Well actually we have spiders here that eat birds...yummy :p haha

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I just ran into the largest spider I've ever seen in person!!! :bugeyed Now I'm all buggy freaked out! :bugeyed

What the HELL do the spiders EAT here that they get that big!!?? :mello:

#@#$@!%$ !!!!! :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

FYI: We do not have spiders the size of tea plates in Wisconsin lol :unsure:

Spiders....scary!:bugeyed

Yeah I agree! :bugeyed

I have to say though, it's been so very amusing... I put a photo I took of the spider on Facebook and my family & friends are all freaking out and leaving spazzy comments :rofl:

I figure why gross out alone when you can drag your whole family along for the ride - even when they are thousands of miles away! :D

Yeah I agree! :bugeyed

I have to say though, it's been so very amusing... I put a photo I took of the spider on Facebook and my family & friends are all freaking out and leaving spazzy comments :rofl:

I figure why gross out alone when you can drag your whole family along for the ride - even when they are thousands of miles away! :D

Hey at least they can join in on the fun! ;)

Here's a pic of the spider....

100_3110s.jpg

And me, hiding in a hoodie and gloves, so I could get close enough to get pictures of it. I'm terrified of spiders so I totally covered myself up first lol:

100_3109s.jpg

I'm guessing it's a huntsman?? One of my friends on Facebook thought it was. :mello:

We are supposed to repaint that laundry room but not while that thing is in there I'm not!

Aww hope your okay Misty :)

Thanks, yeah I'm okay. My friend that was with me said she was proud that I got that close to it to get pictures knowing I was quietly spazzing in my head... But I can't resist a good photo op...

I just hope I don't dream of spiders tonight :mello:

Please let me have an MJ dream instead.... :angel:

:bugeyed that beast is MASSIVE! ewwwww

If I found that in my house I would run out & not come back haha
ew ew ew! My skin is crawling!
You are so brave :p

OMG I would die if that thing was in my house!! How you're brave enough to be in a same room as it is beyond me.

I'm not sure about this, but I've heard that those spiders like to eat Americans.

Back