Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Why you feeling crappy :( ? Can I help at all?

I'm just listening to With A Child's Heart by beautiful Michael. Going out a bit later with my mate to watch some soccer together. I'm also thinking a bit at the mo.. maybe a bit too much!

Why you feeling crappy :( ? Can I help at all?

I'm just listening to With A Child's Heart by beautiful Michael. Going out a bit later with my mate to watch some soccer together. I'm also thinking a bit at the mo.. maybe a bit too much!

Yes! Can you find a cure for rotten hayfever :p That would be fabulous, thanks Seb :hug: Hehe. I've actually got a rotten headache as well, probably because of all the hayfever crap. Blahhh.

I just try to focus on something, and it tends not to be so bad :)

Don't think too much - trust me, it's bad for the mind. I really mean that, it causes all sorts of problems, if you are stressing about something that is??

Yes! Can you find a cure for rotten hayfever :p That would be fabulous, thanks Seb :hug: Hehe. I've actually got a rotten headache as well, probably because of all the hayfever crap. Blahhh.

I just try to focus on something, and it tends not to be so bad :)

Don't think too much - trust me, it's bad for the mind. I really mean that, it causes all sorts of problems, if you are stressing about something that is??

:hug: No problem babe!

I know it does :( Yeah I'm a stesser/analyser/heavy thinker. Often it blurs what I feel.. I had a problem with it last year. I just would over think a random bad thought that popped into my mind. Almost all were untrue.. They just created doubts about my feelings and thoughts. Horribly frustrating. I would get caught up in them for literally hours to days just constantly going over in my mind. So yeah just having one of those thoughts at the moment. Gotta ignore ittttt
mmk
x

:hug: No problem babe!

I know it does :( Yeah I'm a stesser/analyser/heavy thinker. Often it blurs what I feel.. I had a problem with it last year. I just would over think a random bad thought that popped into my mind. Almost all were untrue.. They just created doubts about my feelings and thoughts. Horribly frustrating. I would get caught up in them for literally hours to days just constantly going over in my mind. So yeah just having one of those thoughts at the moment. Gotta ignore ittttt
mmk
x

I'm going to share a story with you...about the whole over-thinking things and in particular bad things...I don't know if it will help at all...but it might :)

I'll PM you later tonight or tomorrow, as it's time for me to close up shop here! I didn't realise what the time was!

Hope you feel better soon :) :hug:

Talk later :waving:

enjoy the soccor!

:waving: Hey everyone, how are we all today? :)

:lmao: If I sit in the naughty corner does that mean I can play with michael's long legs :lmao:
His long legs hey......i bet thats not all u wanna play! :ph34r: :p

I'm still around! :D Just listening to some MJ remixes.

Seb. I love bad jokes!! I tell them all the time.

Have a good night Nay :waving:

Hey Jess!

I hate channel ten, first off they advertise about the Spearman Experiment as being about cartoons then they change it to weird wacky whatever and the first person to be shown take a guess of who it was.

I'm going to share a story with you...about the whole over-thinking things and in particular bad things...I don't know if it will help at all...but it might :)

I'll PM you later tonight or tomorrow, as it's time for me to close up shop here! I didn't realise what the time was!

Hope you feel better soon :) :hug:

Talk later :waving:

enjoy the soccor!

Night Nay! Thanks dear! I know how to cope with them now but I still can get caught up in them. I'd love to hear your story too.

:hugs:

I'm still around! :D Just listening to some MJ remixes.

Seb. I love bad jokes!! I tell them all the time.

Have a good night Nay :waving:

Hey Jess!

Oo which remixes? BOTDF??

Ha bad jokes are fun to laugh at hehe. I'm glad I can make people laugh. Whether it's at me or with me hehe

Last edited:

I hate channel ten, first off they advertise about the Spearman Experiment as being about cartoons then they change it to weird wacky whatever and the first person to be shown take a guess of who it was.

Haven't seen this show yet.. don't think I want to. Seems like it's just a rip off of 20 to 1.

Oh and I leave this thread for a few days.. how the f-ck did it get to 95 pages? :bugeyed You guys are crazy.. I should join in more often, I'm missing all the fun apparently :lol:

Yeh im not surprised with that mlvd!

Haven't seen this show yet.. don't think I want to. Seems like it's just a rip off of 20 to 1.

Even though neither of them are that great the Channel 10 one is worse...her comments are so annoying & useless!

Beautiful Aussie fans. I have a wonderful idea.

We should definately organise an annual Michael Aussie Fans meet up and do it each year at a planned location. We could all choose a city in Australia, meet up for a weekend and just hang out whilst celebrating Michael :) Could be so much fun! We could organise like special events for things I dunno ha. Just coming off the top of my head here.

guyyyysssss i'm bored on a friday night! how depressing! lol contemplating going to get some booze for a few quiet ones :) how are we all tonight???

Beautiful Aussie fans. I have a wonderful idea.

We should definately organise an annual Michael Aussie Fans meet up and do it each year at a planned location. We could all choose a city in Australia, meet up for a weekend and just hang out whilst celebrating Michael :) Could be so much fun! We could organise like special events for things I dunno ha. Just coming off the top of my head here.

Hey Seb I've got something I want to ask you

Ask me Mel
xxxx

:no: I'm not going to ask you to marry me :lmao: haha so you don't need to be nervous :lol:

you know how I mentioned about going to Europe and America in 4 years?

Well I was thinking, if everything turns out okay when we meet up and we get along alright, why don't you come along?

I'm looking at going for my 30th so what better way to do it then to be over seas with two of my close mates

:no: I'm not going to ask you to marry me :lmao: haha so you don't need to be nervous :lol:

you know how I mentioned about going to Europe and America in 4 years?

Well I was thinking, if everything turns out okay when we meet up and we get along alright, why don't you come along?

I'm looking at going for my 30th so what better way to do it then to be over seas with two of my close mates
Wow haha!
What an offer! 4 years is a long way away! I'll see where I am in my life then and we'll let each other know! Haha I don't even know what I'm doing in 4 days let alone 4 years hehe. You're too sweet. Will see what happens! Looking forward to our meet up sesh soon

:)

Back