Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:boohoo: I don't think so Luci, and what makes me even more upset is I know she's not going to survive out there cause she's a real person's bird, so the moment something goes to attack her she's gone, she's not even going to know how to get food or water cause she's tame as anything.
:( I really, really, hope she's ok.
:lmao: I swear!! It was the only time hehe

Yep, according to some total stanger I should be eating more and throwing less! Grrr, still makes me angry!!

*feelings hurt* Where's that bread roll when you need it!! :p
Lol! We'll just have to take your word for it!

She's lucky you weren't near a bakery. :D

Kelz: Here's some chocolate ;) ;)
So couldn't find 'The Game' on wikipedia?
Yum!! :wub: Thanks!! Peppermint! my favourite! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Here you go. The wikipedia article makes it sound really lame lol!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game:_Penetrating_the_Secret_Society_of_Pickup_Artists

You should go investigate for us. :cheeky:

:huggy: darl's want me to bash the people that made the comments?

GAME ON!!

DSCF0720.jpg

:waving: Hi mel - yeh, I'm ok. A little grrrrrrrrrrrrrr at certain comments from today. But I'll get over it.

@ Seb, thanks :) I try not to worry about it, but sometimes it's like being kicked when you're already down, when you already feel a little crappy

I know the feeling dear :huggy:

Head up hun. People who are rude and ignorant aren't worth your time or tears!
xx

*gets baseball bat out :lmao:

:lmao: *waits for the thunder*

:lmao:

Too funny. Although, the one I used all those years ago was a really crusty one :lol:
OMG! You're so violent!! :lol:

Damn, now I'm hungry :lol:
Me too! lol! I only have sandwich loaf though. Toast frisbees!!

Reminds me of one night, my niece was here and we had a food fight with one piece of loaf bread at 2am. We kept throwing it at each other until it was nothing but crumbs. :lol:

haha everyone here is hilarious!

Reminds me of one night, my niece was here and we had a food fight with one piece of loaf bread at 2am. We kept throwing it at each other until it was nothing but crumbs. :lol:

All I can think of when you say that is cleaning it all up! haha

Completely random (on the topic of food though) did anyone ever use to eat Pop Tarts? Where have they gone? They were heaven!

Haha all this bread roll talk makes me want to make a sandwich :D

Tuna sandwich anybody?

Kels I'm so confused by the link or whatever! Some magician teaches boys to be something or other? I don't get it haha

Completely random (on the topic of food though) did anyone ever use to eat Pop Tarts? Where have they gone? They were heaven!

Speaking also of rhyming words with Pop Tarts.. has anyone here eaten Jelly Tots? They are SOOOOO good. They sell them in England but I've bought them here a couple of times!

I dont know if you were being sarcastic or not but...

This article might help...its not just about "The Game" but the general phenomenon thats occuring (but the article is from 2007). Enjoy :p

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/01/28/1169919245570.html?page=fullpage

Ha very interesting!

I'm generally a shy person with strangers haha. Even the idea of talking to a random girl or guy for the purpose of 'picking up' scares me horribly haha! After about half an hour with me I settle down and am normal haha. If I meet anyone it's through being introduced by friends! Lame I know haha!

I wouldn't use it just saying that! But I can understand why men would!

By the way, because of all your bread roll chats guys I've made some sandwiches hehe. Yum yum :)

Lol!! it took a while!!

I looovvvve Pop Tarts. I've gotten them a few times when I've been in Melbourne. And when I was up on the Gold Coast earlier this year I bought some from a mini supermarket. They are around still! Just not in the regular stores. I love the cookies and cream ones!! :p
Haha all this bread roll talk makes me want to make a sandwich :D

Tuna sandwich anybody?

Kels I'm so confused by the link or whatever! Some magician teaches boys to be something or other? I don't get it haha
lol!!

I'll pass on the tuna :) But I'll gladly take a bite if you have some nutella!

That wikipedia confused me too. But I love your analysis!! :lol:

I dont know if you were being sarcastic or not but...

This article might help...its not just about "The Game" but the general phenomenon thats occuring (but the article is from 2007). Enjoy :p

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/01/28/1169919245570.html?page=fullpage
*goes to read*

Speaking also of rhyming words with Pop Tarts.. has anyone here eaten Jelly Tots? They are SOOOOO good. They sell them in England but I've bought them here a couple of times!
No I havent! What are they??

Any one here a Jelly Bellies fan?? :D

I remember Jellytots and Pop Tarts....but I haven't seen them in years.

Does anyone here remember Space Sticks?? (if you say no, i will feel old haha)

I'm not much of a lolly person. Chocolate though....my drug!

I'll pass on the tuna :) But I'll gladly take a bite if you have some nutella!

That wikipedia confused me too. But I love your analysis!! :lol:

No I havent! What are they??

Any one here a Jelly Bellies fan?? :D
Haha I do have Nutella in the pantry but I never really have it that often! Just the thought of lathering a lot of it on bread sorta turns me off haha. It just looks so thick and sticky and a bit rich haha.

They are these!

https://www.btowstore.com/WebRoot/B.../9E4C/246E/AC10/3D2A/38E4/jelly_0020_tots.JPG

They are so delicious!

Nay: Are Space Sticks those little chewy chocolatey tasting bars in like orange packaging?

Ha very interesting!

I'm generally a shy person with strangers haha. Even the idea of talking to a random girl or guy for the purpose of 'picking up' scares me horribly haha! After about half an hour with me I settle down and am normal haha. If I meet anyone it's through being introduced by friends! Lame I know haha!

I wouldn't use it just saying that! But I can understand why men would!

By the way, because of all your bread roll chats guys I've made some sandwiches hehe. Yum yum :)
I'm like that too.. I'm not shy normally, but I hold back when meeting new people. I like to assess personalities first. I'd never, ever walk into a bar and attempt to pick someone up.. :bugeyed

And I can understand why men would too.. That guy who claimed to have slept with 100 women. That's insane. How emotionally unfulfilled is his life?? It's quality, not quantity!

hahaha! We're good for the appetite!!

I remember Jellytots and Pop Tarts....but I haven't seen them in years.

Does anyone here remember Space Sticks?? (if you say no, i will feel old haha)

I'm not much of a lolly person. Chocolate though....my drug!

I'm oldish, and I don't remember them. :better: What were they like?

Do you remember when FADS were FAGS???? :lol: I loved them.

And I'm totally the opposite of you ha. I'm a lolly man :)

haha, so is my boyfriend. It works out nicely...i get all the chocolate to myself, he gets all the lollies to himself :lol:

Yes!! They are actually called Space Food Sticks, I'm not sure about the packaging..i last saw them about 20 years ago, haha. But they are a chewy chocolate tasting thingos.

Oh, childhood memories :p

Yes! I remember the days of Fags, haha. Now known as fads :p We used to eat them all time, thinking we were cool for "smoking" haha

I'm like that too.. I'm not shy normally, but I hold back when meeting new people. I like to assess personalities first.
Aww cute. Very thoughtful of you! When I need new people I crack a couple of jokes (they aren't very good haha) or I try to be funny haha. If they laugh then I know they'll be a good friend hehe. :)

Oh! And push pops...and warheads haha

I feel like I'm 7 again :lol:

They are stil around! And they are still SOOOOOOOO good! Warheads have been made less sour though haha. And Push Pops have been made bigger with more flavours. So yummy!

A true friend always laughs at bad jokes. The reason me and my best friend of 17 years are still as silly and happy as were were all those years ago as kids!

Really - about the push pops! See, I don't really eat lollies these days...I'm all out of the loop!

Ok, I seriously need to go do some work now :lol:

:waving: Bye everyone. Hope you have a fabulous Friday Night!

:party:

A true friend always laughs at bad jokes. The reason me and my best friend of 17 years are still as silly and happy as were were all those years ago as kids!

Really - about the push pops! See, I don't really eat lollies these days...I'm all out of the loop!

I'm totally buying you a Push Pop! I've never been on your side of the island though haha. Furthest I've been is Adelaide!

Hehe thats cute about your best friends. With a Child's Heart :wub:

Going to a friends place. She's having a BBQ, but we're just going to stop by for a couple of drinks.

Then I am having an early one cause I am feeling pretty crappy, my head is going to explode soon I think!

What you up to?

Back