Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hey everyone :)
How are we all today?

I was wondering if any of you heard of thing called 'the game'? (its like a pick up phenomenon)...I cant believe things like this exist!!

I'm doing a bit betterer thank you. And you dear?

I'm okay, I'm bloated we just had KFC for lunch and I think I might of eaten just a little too much *groans*

I went shopping again today and brought the New New Moon Book aswell as the New Moon Movie Campanion :lol:

:waving: Hey Luci, I'm okay what about yourself?

Oh & guys if I take a little while to reply, please don't think I'm ignoring you all, I'm just recording some of dad's old country songs from tape to cd's for him so its requiring alot of my attention :lol:

And Luci what a cliched name for a game?

haha yeah I know. But its crazy, it is a worldwide thing; they have meetings & tactics & forums & acronyms haha ALL this stuff so they can pick up women!
I think about 80% of the guys I know know about it..! Its all over Melbourne & Sydney...watch out girls! hehehe

haha yeah I know. But its crazy, it is a worldwide thing; they have meetings & tactics & forums & acronyms haha ALL this stuff so they can pick up women!
I think about 80% of the guys I know know about it..! Its all over Melbourne & Sydney...watch out girls! hehehe

Haha what now?
Expand please?

Hey everyone!

I just had a read up about The Game on wikipedia!! lmao!!! If that's true then I think it's hilarious!! Guys really need to learn a few tricks about impressing a woman imo. I can't remember the last time a guy impressed me.. It's all "hey. randm add!! ur hot! msn? wnna mt up? no strings atachd" ughhh.. pathetic.. Could be a good thing. :D There's a part on wikipedia (such a trusted source :smilerolleyes: ) that says it's being made into a movie. But I kept imagining Ben Stiller in it being a goofball. :lol:

Hey everyone!

I just had a read up about The Game on wikipedia!! lmao!!! If that's true then I think it's hilarious!! Guys really need to learn a few tricks about impressing a woman imo. I can't remember the last time a guy impressed me.. It's all "hey. randm add!! ur hot! msn? wnna mt up? no strings atachd" ughhh.. pathetic.. Could be a good thing. :D There's a part on wikipedia (such a trusted source :smilerolleyes: ) that says it's being made into a movie. But I kept imagining Ben Stiller in it being a goofball. :lol:

:waving: Hey Kelz how are you?

Hey everyone!

bahaha thats pretty funny!

Yeah well my friend dated 'one of them' haha & she got into their online headquarters (she is a little obsessed) & she found the guy she was dating They put up techniques that work & what doesnt & all such stuff & she recognised half of it! Pretty funny but wierd.
Actually my friends & I first found out about it through my brother...its everywhere! hehe

bahaha thats pretty funny!

Yeah well my friend dated 'one of them' haha & she got into their online headquarters (she is a little obsessed) & she found the guy she was dating They put up techniques that work & what doesnt & all such stuff & she recognised half of it! Pretty funny but wierd.
Actually my friends & I first found out about it through my brother...its everywhere! hehe
LOL! Was she furious with him?? I guess it's one thing if they're trying to improve themselves, and another if they're trying to be sluts. hahaha. Men make me laugh!! Don't they realise the answer is chocolate??

I'm a little upset, one of my birds Tinkerbell flew away :boohoo: but other then that they are all doing fine :)

Aww :huggy: Has she been gone long? I hope she comes back soon.

I'm a little upset, one of my birds Tinkerbell flew away :boohoo: but other then that they are all doing fine :)

:( Will it come back? My mum set my bird free! haha

LOL! Was she furious with him?? I guess it's one thing if they're trying to improve themselves, and another if they're trying to be sluts. hahaha. Men make me laugh!! Don't they realise the answer is chocolate??

Not really, she isnt that kinda gal.
Agreed! YUM havent had chocolate in ages
The greater % of people who use this are probably man sluts hehe

Oh my god! I am so shocked and just had to let off some steam...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Ok...much better. I just had a total stranger say I looked anoerxic!! :wtf2

How dare she!! I guess she didn't think I would have heard....I am so offended!!!!!!

Ok...back to work :p I just had to vent somewhere :lol:

How is everone by the way :)

what!! Why would anyone do that? How strange.
Did they look crazy? haha

what did you say?

Not really, she isnt that kinda gal.
Agreed! YUM havent had chocolate in ages
The greater % of people who use this are probably man sluts hehe
Haha! Good for her. Now she can use her femininity to turn him into her slave.

:lol: lol! I agree. This will be funny. Good time to be a florist. :flowers:

Go get some chocolate!! (can you get me some too? :wub: )

btw, Seb?? Where are you hiding, dear?? Off researching The Game?? :huggy: :cheeky:

what!! Why would anyone do that? How strange.
Did they look crazy? haha

Good, I'm glad someone else finds that odd, haha.

I dunno what her story was...but I surely didn't like it! Some people should keep comments like that to themself...or maybe say it in a different room!!!

Maybe she has magic glasses, because I certainly don't look unhealthy :blink:

Oh my god! I am so shocked and just had to let off some steam...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Ok...much better. I just had a total stranger say I looked anoerxic!! :wtf2

How dare she!! I guess she didn't think I would have heard....I am so offended!!!!!!

Ok...back to work :p I just had to vent somewhere :lol:

How is everone by the way :)

Ugh!! Some people are so rude. :no: :huggy:

I used to be verrrrry thin. I was actually very sick at the time. I ended up weighing 44kg. But I wasn't anorexic. I had an immune disease called Crohn's - some of you may have heard of it.. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with me for a long time. One day an old school friend saw me, and came up to me and said "Are you anorexic?" while I was eating a donut, and I just snapped at her. Things aren't always what they seem, you know. Valuable lesson. :D

I used to be verrrrry thin. I was actually very sick at the time. I ended up weighing 44kg. But I wasn't anorexic. I had an immune disease called Crohn's - some of you may have heard of it.. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with me for a long time. One day an old school friend saw me, and came up to me and said "Are you anorexic?" while I was eating a donut, and I just snapped at her. Things aren't always what they seem, you know. Valuable lesson. :D

A girl from my school went through something similar. She 'disappeared for months & when she returned she just wasnt the same. There were so many rumours about her...people can be so cruel. :(

Nice one - i would have too.

Years ago, my best friend's boyfriend at the time said I looked anorexic - in front of everyone at the table at a BBQ! I went with my gut, grabbed the first thing I saw (a bread roll) and threw if at his head :lol: I never liked him, he was a sleaze and that just topped it off!

I'm tall and thin, I can't help it! I certainly don't look anorexic though :( Some people are just horrible.

A girl from my school went through something similar. She 'disappeared for months & when she returned she just wasnt the same. There were so many rumours about her...people can be so cruel. :(
Aww :( poor girl. I bet she had bad anxiety after all that. I can imagine what people said. I was working at coles when it happened to me, and people there were saying I was faking it. My boss even came into hospital to make sure I was telling the truth because of the rumours going around. That's what happens when you get something uncommon.

Nice one - i would have too.

Years ago, my best friend's boyfriend at the time said I looked anorexic - in front of everyone at the table at a BBQ! I went with my gut, grabbed the first thing I saw (a bread roll) and threw if at his head :lol: I never liked him, he was a sleaze and that just topped it off!

I'm tall and thin, I can't help it! I certainly don't look anorexic though :( Some people are just horrible.
lol!! Good on you! Some people just need a good breadroll to the head..

That's gonna have to be our motto. :lol:

Yeh, when all else fails....grab a breadroll and go for it :lol:

I should add about 2 weeks later I slapped him when he tried to crack onto me!! :lol:

Total sleaze ball...

I would just like to add that I am not a violent person...this slapping incident and bread roll incident are the only two times I have resorted to any sort of violence :p

I am a nice girl :p

:( Will it come back?

:boohoo: I don't think so Luci, and what makes me even more upset is I know she's not going to survive out there cause she's a real person's bird, so the moment something goes to attack her she's gone, she's not even going to know how to get food or water cause she's tame as anything.

:waving: Hey Nay (my little vampire buddy) how are you today?

Sure, sure, Nay.. Sure, sure :D :p

Less breadroll throwing, more eating them. It'll stop the rumours. :p

:lmao: I swear!! It was the only time hehe

Yep, according to some total stanger I should be eating more and throwing less! Grrr, still makes me angry!!

*feelings hurt* Where's that bread roll when you need it!! :p

Nay: Hope you're okay babe :huggy: Don't worry what people say!

Mel: Sorry about Tinkerbell! :( That's sad to hear darl

Kelz: Here's some chocolate ;) ;)
So couldn't find 'The Game' on wikipedia?

:waving: Hi mel - yeh, I'm ok. A little grrrrrrrrrrrrrr at certain comments from today. But I'll get over it.

@ Seb, thanks :) I try not to worry about it, but sometimes it's like being kicked when you're already down, when you already feel a little crappy

Back