Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

You should call it muscles...or what was his other snake called? Mental blank!

was it rosie?

tobes4.jpg

here's my toby boy...my best friend :)

that dog is perfection! haha that sounds weird but it is!

tobes4.jpg

here's my toby boy...my best friend :)
Aww gorgeous!!

Ok, here's 3 of my cats!

Merlin, in the basket (he's part Siamese). He likes heights or he likes hiding under rugs. He's very strange and entertaining. Likes to walk on my back at night when I'm asleep and check on me!! I love that! :D (sarcasm) Has that repetitive meow that will drive you insane. On the plus side he almost says his name.. But it comes out as "Marlon" instead!!

And that black boy is Gabaa (gub-barh). He's my baby. So friendly and smart. "Gabaa" is an aboriginal word for "white".. His previous owner (a lovely aboriginal lady I've known since I was a teenager) named him that for laughs. :lol: I call him Googles because he used to go walkabout before I got him fixed and I was always searching for him. hehe!!

IMGP3240Small.jpg

And, this obnoxious, grumpy, fluffy furball is Salem, aka Bubby, or psycho. He's the most demanding yet the most aggressive spoilt little critter ever. He's also Gabaa's son.. nothing like dad at all. He has his nice moments.. He wasn't happy about the flag invasion.
IMGP3416Small.jpg

nw :), I have 10 pets all up but soon going to be getting my Carpet Python :D
:bugeyed :wild: I'm looking for the appropriate smiley!! :lol:
What else do you have? I know you've mentioned a few, but when you put a number on it it's amazing!!!
The most I've ever had at one time is 12.

11 cats, and 1 pitbull doggy. 8 of the cats were kittens which I gave away to good homes. And the pitbull was the most beautiful dog, not one of those monster ones, because we'd raised her right ;) and she would look after the kittens and keep them warm :wub:

Your turn!!

Did anyone see Oprah today????
It was the tribute to Michael one.
I very seldom watch Oprah---but I had been out shopping till nearly 1PM---so, when I got home and saw what was on---I watched it.

I know it was talked about heaps when it was on USA tv---but I had no idea when it would be on --in Australia.

I know O, should have done something sooner NOW and she should have supported Michael throughout the trial----but---on the basis of how she presented the show about Michael---I liked it.
She was almost in tears herself, at the end.
I too, cried, once again---for Michael
Dawn

:banghead: AWW man i missed it! im spewing

:bugeyed :wild: I'm looking for the appropriate smiley!! :lol:
What else do you have? I know you've mentioned a few, but when you put a number on it it's amazing!!!
The most I've ever had at one time is 12.

11 cats, and 1 pitbull doggy. 8 of the cats were kittens which I gave away to good homes. And the pitbull was the most beautiful dog, not one of those monster ones, because we'd raised her right ;) and she would look after the kittens and keep them warm :wub:

Your turn!!

I have 2 Dogs, 2cats, 2 Mice, 2 Guinea Pigs, & 2 Birds :lol:

Man my place was like mjs neverland when i was lil. We had that many animals over the yrs bck then ...ppl actually nicknamed it neverland!

Man my place was like mjs neverland when i was lil. We had that many animals over the yrs bck then ...ppl actually nicknamed it neverland!
Lol!! you need to get some flashy neverland gates! All my friends say I'll end up being the old lady, in the haunted house, with all the cats. :lol: Sounds good to me.

Aww gorgeous!!

Ok, here's 3 of my cats!

Merlin, in the basket (he's part Siamese). He likes heights or he likes hiding under rugs. He's very strange and entertaining. Likes to walk on my back at night when I'm asleep and check on me!! I love that! :D (sarcasm) Has that repetitive meow that will drive you insane. On the plus side he almost says his name.. But it comes out as "Marlon" instead!!

And that black boy is Gabaa (gub-barh). He's my baby. So friendly and smart. "Gabaa" is an aboriginal word for "white".. His previous owner (a lovely aboriginal lady I've known since I was a teenager) named him that for laughs. :lol: I call him Googles because he used to go walkabout before I got him fixed and I was always searching for him. hehe!!

And, this obnoxious, grumpy, fluffy furball is Salem, aka Bubby, or psycho. He's the most demanding yet the most aggressive spoilt little critter ever. He's also Gabaa's son.. nothing like dad at all. He has his nice moments.. He wasn't happy about the flag invasion.

Your cats are beautiful!
I have a black one just like yours called Ziggy. Most beautiful cat but such a bitch aha
Im just going to tell you about my other pets because I love talking about them ... but have no picture with me :(

I also have another cat called Little One...because we never ended up giving her a real name! haha
Have a standard poodle called Lotti (getting a bit old, blind & unstable :s)
Billy died a year from around now...he was a Labradoodle.
& I have a dalmation called Ludo :D

I havent gone a day in my life without a pet :)

Did anyone see Oprah today????
It was the tribute to Michael one.
I very seldom watch Oprah---but I had been out shopping till nearly 1PM---so, when I got home and saw what was on---I watched it.

I know it was talked about heaps when it was on USA tv---but I had no idea when it would be on --in Australia.

I know O, should have done something sooner NOW and she should have supported Michael throughout the trial----but---on the basis of how she presented the show about Michael---I liked it.
She was almost in tears herself, at the end.
I too, cried, once again---for Michael
Dawn

Saw it too. Not a fan of Oprah. I heard she had said some pretty bad things about MJ.

Lol!! you need to get some flashy neverland gates! All my friends say I'll end up being the old lady, in the haunted house, with all the cats. :lol: Sounds good to me.

Bugger why didnt i think of that bck then :banghead: :lol:

Here here! haha All my family & friends say I am going to be the Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons!!

150-1.gif

Here here! haha All my family & friends say I am going to be the Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons!!

150-1.gif

hey consider it this way, at least ur been put in comparison with a simpson character! now not many ppl can say that :D

Back