Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

i thought I had eyedrops...but i don't !! I will have to wait til tomorrow....hopefully by then I won't have taken my eyes out :p

Very true!

Confidence guys :)

I hope everything is okay Nay :huggy: I'm here if you need me okay?

Thanks Seb :hug:

I'm glad I had that ramble actually, it's nice getting all those feelings out :)

things seem to be getting a little worse, nice that I have you guys here to talk to :)

:lmao: our cat just had a sneezing fit, haha. She was going for about 30 seconds!

Sorry, thats not very interesting, but man it was funny :lol:

Did anyone see Oprah today????
It was the tribute to Michael one.
I very seldom watch Oprah---but I had been out shopping till nearly 1PM---so, when I got home and saw what was on---I watched it.

I know it was talked about heaps when it was on USA tv---but I had no idea when it would be on --in Australia.

I know O, should have done something sooner NOW and she should have supported Michael throughout the trial----but---on the basis of how she presented the show about Michael---I liked it.
She was almost in tears herself, at the end.
I too, cried, once again---for Michael
Dawn

I very seldom watch Oprah---but I had been out shopping till nearly 1PM---so, when I got home and saw what was on---I watched it.

I know it was talked about heaps when it was on USA tv---but I had no idea when it would be on --in Australia.

I know O, should have done something sooner NOW and she should have supported Michael throughout the trial----but---on the basis of how she presented the show about Michael---I liked it.
Dawn

:no: I don't get Oprah where I am (damn regional tv!)

Dawn

Are you serious? I was trying to figure out when that was on for soooo long! Its like a month late.

Dawn

I completely forgot that it was on *slaps forehead*

Back