Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

ooooohhhh thats awesome i bet u met some cool people on the job. did u decided to change direction or something?

Yeh, met and spoke to some pretty cool people over the years. All the Aussie artists tend to be my favourite interview subjects though :p And its nice getting all those tickets to the summer festivals :dancing:

But I moved away from the city - and just got a little tired of it all really!

next year will be the first Big Day Out in years that I go to where I don't have to work!!

2pm hmm ok i dont think we'll bump into each other then. BUT i reckon us brisbane fans will meet up sometime soon anyway :D there was a plan to meet up a month ago but that fell apart coz it was so last minute. if we try again it should work tho.
p.s. ur right jess is lovely i love that girl :D

sorry darl, but I do promise that if there is another meet up arranged then I'll be there with bells and whistles :D

Oh btw is anyone up for some stir fry?

hey guys!

How r u all?

hope u all are well

heres a pic of me with my mj lamp!
Picture0018.jpg

hey nay! :waving:

luci, hahah i know!

Im well trying not 2 cry...confused bout somethin that happened today and im watching mj memorial....:(

aww :huggy: wtf upset my little sis? while I'll hunt them down an spilt them like a fricken chicken :angry: *shakes fists* PM babe and tell me all about it.

Aww :huggy: I watched that last night and I actually didn't cry, so I'm proud of myself considering I uses loose it as soon as Michael's casket is carried out by his brothers.

aww :huggy: wtf upset my little sis? while I'll hunt them down an spilt them like a fricken chicken :angry: *shakes fists* PM babe and tell me all about it.

Aww :huggy: I watched that last night and I actually didn't cry, so I'm proud of myself considering I uses loose it as soon as Michael's casket is carried out by his brothers.

I dont wanna get into it..but anyway...

i was bout 2 loose it now while usher was performing " gone too soon"

Aww thanx :hug:

Bye nay!

I had Braithan today and he's learnt how to clap hands, I took him to the baby clinic today to get him weighed and everything and the Nurse there said that they usually don't learn to clap their hands until they are 12 months.

Braithan is only 8 months (turns 9 months in a couple of days) he's gets on his hands and knees and tries to crawl, he knows that's how you get up but just hasn't learnt how to get going and it's funny cause he gets quite frustrated with himself cause he can't do it.

Last edited:

I had Braithan today and he's learnt how to clap hands, I took him to the baby clinic today to get him weighed and everything and the Nurse there said that they usually don't learn to clap their hands until they are 12 months.

Braithan is only 8 months (turns 9 months in a couple of days) he's hands and knees and tries to crawl, he knows that's how you get up but just hasn't learnt how to get going and it's funny cause he gets quite frustrated with himself cause he can't do it.

Aww ur nephew is very smart! :D

ohhh i forgot to tell u guys, i got tickets for mj tribute show that is happening where i live! its on next week

Ok cool mel

Bye :waving:

Man i have had 2 much junk food

There is no such thing as too much junk food haha

...i wish!

Back