Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Ahhhh, long story. My dad's quite sick...and I have a bitch of a step mum...all this stuff is happening....blah

in the words of Michael "don't it make you want to scream!!"

:( Sounds like a nasty situation.

I have a step mum too & lets just say my sisters & I arent very fond of her...

:( Sounds like a nasty situation.

I have a step mum too & lets just say my sisters & I arent very fond of her...

Yeh, i think mine is the devil...i really do! She thinks of no one but herself, she's a gold digger, a liar, a sneak, and a bitch. I'm not one to talk about others like that, but she is pure evil.

My dad is sick, and instead of looking after him, she thinks he's an inconvenience, and is all "why is this happening to me" Urrghh, i can't stand her!

Damn. That is pretty horrible.
I have no idea how to deal with those kinds of situations. Our family it literally torn (well obiviously but more so since 'her') & x-mas is always really awkward haha :s
Hope your dad gets better :) xox

Damn. That is pretty horrible.
I have no idea how to deal with those kinds of situations. Our family it literally torn (well obiviously but more so since 'her') & x-mas is always really awkward haha :s
Hope your dad gets better :) xox

Aww, Thanks Luci :) but unfortuantly he won't get better. He's got a few conditions that will slowly get worse, which makes this whole situation even more frustrating, because he doesn't quite understand what she's been up to.

Lawyer is the next stop for us kids! She's doing dodgy things, and taking advantage of him.

Apparently marriage vows mean nothing to some people!

Anyhoo...sorry to ramble!

oh :( you poor thing! So sorry. Couldnt imagine what your going through.

Please ramble away. I know how much one can ramble on these kinds of things & lawyers...wow sounds really serious.

Well to lighten the conversation & distract :) Should I go to my high school reunion ?

oh :( you poor thing! So sorry. Couldnt imagine what your going through.

Please ramble away. I know how much one can ramble on these kinds of things & lawyers...wow sounds really serious.

Well to lighten the conversation & distract :) Should I go to my high school reunion ?

Yes! You must go to the reunion!! How many years is it?

One!! :lol: I didn't know they do one year reunions!

Man...we're going to have our 10 year one in a few years!! I am so old! :p

Those are the really cool ones...because people have actually changed & done something with their lives haha

Aww, Thanks Luci :) but unfortuantly he won't get better. He's got a few conditions that will slowly get worse, which makes this whole situation even more frustrating, because he doesn't quite understand what she's been up to.

Lawyer is the next stop for us kids! She's doing dodgy things, and taking advantage of him.

Apparently marriage vows mean nothing to some people!

Anyhoo...sorry to ramble!
Nay , im sorry all of this stuff is happening 2 u& your family :hug:

Those are the really cool ones...because people have actually changed & done something with their lives haha

And you see how many people are married with kids and think "i'm so old!!" haha

So many people I went to school with have kids, it's crazy! I have a dog...does that count, haha.

Haha, thanks. I think I got what I needed to out :lol: Sometimes it just gets all too much and I just want to go arrrrrrrgh!!!

What's everyone up to?
Thats alright. Ii know its not good 2 feel like that alot of the time....but sometimes i cant help it .

:smack: Jess! DON'T you ever have me read / hear you say that you aren't beautiful :smack:

If the Aussie guys can't see the beautiful, smart, kind heart person that I know you are well then they can just ping off and stfu!
Thanx :hug:

Back