Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I think you need a holiday Seb! get away and just chill and enjoy yourself. Have some YOU time and smile :)

"Even at home, I'm lonely. I sit in my room sometimes and cry. It's so hard to make friends, and there are some things that you can't talk to your parents about. I sometimes walk around the neighborhood at night, just hoping to find someone to talk to. But I just end up coming home."

:(

Both are lovely options. I just feel horrible. Had a bad sleep with dreams about her.. Just had a rotten day. I walk around in a crowd of people but I feel so alone. I just feel even worse for Michael.. because I know how lonely he felt..

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this Earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."

This quote tears at me. I can identify with that a little.. not even close though. I mean.. I feel this lonely.. I can't imagine how much it hurt Michael to feel that way..

I just feel I'm slipping into my depression again at times..

aww :boohoo: I wish there was something I could do to make it all go away I do, but unfortunately I don't know what that something is :angry:

I'll make dad go to our local bunnings and get all the equipment and tools I need and then I will go and see NASA (I think it's called :unsure:) and see if they know anything about Time Machines :lol:

Grabs the Microphone and then hold's Seb's hand and starts singing "You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far apart your always in my heart"

I think that's how the words go :unsure: haha. aww :no: :no: you don't want to go into a depression that's one thing you don't want to do. Hmm I might see if I can have a word with my parents and come down to Sydney earlier

aww :boohoo: I wish there was something I could do to make it all go away I do, but unfortunately I don't know what that something is :angry:

I'll make dad go to our local bunnings and get all the equipment and tools I need and then I will go and see NASA (I think it's called :unsure:) and see if they know anything about Time Machines :lol:

Grabs the Microphone and then hold's Seb's hand and starts singing "You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far apart your always in my heart"

I think that's how the words go :unsure: haha. aww :no: :no: you don't want to go into a depression that's one thing you don't want to do. Hmm I might see if I can have a word with my parents and come down to Sydney earlier

Oh babe you're too sweet but you don't have to do that for me! Seriously it's fine. I've had depression over the years just I don't really have it when I'm in love.. Sounds mushy but its true. Just when I'm on my own I can get really down.. especially when things aren't working the way I want them too.

Don't be angry with yourself dear. Is just how I react. I need to be better but I just get in a downward spiral! I don't wanna depress this thread either!

Oh babe you're too sweet but you don't have to do that for me! Seriously it's fine. I've had depression over the years just I don't really have it when I'm in love.. Sounds mushy but its true. Just when I'm on my own I can get really down.. especially when things aren't working the way I want them too.

Don't be angry with yourself dear. Is just how I react. I need to be better but I just get in a downward spiral! I don't wanna depress this thread either!

:huggy: Its okay I think mum and dad are thinking about getting down there sooner anyway oh which reminds me I'll PM you in a second with my mobile number just incase I forget to give it too you before I get down there :lol:/

Doesn't sound mushy at all, its really sweet :), What about getting together with a few of your mates and catching a movie and then maybe go to the pub for a few drinks (I don't know what men do when they are feeling down and lonely)

Normally if I'm feeling down or lonely I go to the shops and have a HUGE shopping spree and then head to Cold Rock Ice cream store and have Milo ice cream with all the trimmings that usually makes me feel better.

hey everyone :D how are we all this arvo? have u guys gone into the mjjc chat? i go in there but it's lacking aussies. i talk to jess in there quite a bit tho. u guys shoud come in so we can talk without having to refresh the page all the time lol

hey everyone :D how are we all this arvo? have u guys gone into the mjjc chat? i go in there but it's lacking aussies. i talk to jess in there quite a bit tho. u guys shoud come in so we can talk without having to refresh the page all the time lol

Hi there! i can't get into the chat room - i'm not sure why either!

:waving: Hey Sharlene, I'm not too bad thanks, how about your self?

Nay you aren't old at all I'm ancient :lol:

.i talk to jess in there quite a bit tho.

Jess! I love that girl, she's amazing I've been talking to her for about 3 - 4 years now, met her on another forum a few years back :lol:.

I do go into the chat room, but when ever I go in there no one is there OR there are people but they don't talk.

Nay have you ever been into the chat room before? if not you have to PM or email Motsey and she'll register your account for you so you can access it, you used to be able to activate it yourself but motsey said that they've changed it to where only mods cause do it cause we got stupid people joining the chat room and all they would do was spam.

:waving: Hey Sharlene, I'm not too bad thanks, how about your self?

Nay you aren't old at all I'm ancient :lol:

hey mel im good thank u, but bloody hell its hot in my room.
i think u mite've missed my post earlier in this thread hehe. im gonna see TII on friday 30th at indro 7pm. i think u said ur gonna see it there on that day too. well if ur at the same time as me i'd love to say hi!

:huggy: Its okay I think mum and dad are thinking about getting down there sooner anyway oh which reminds me I'll PM you in a second with my mobile number just incase I forget to give it too you before I get down there :lol:/

Doesn't sound mushy at all, its really sweet :), What about getting together with a few of your mates and catching a movie and then maybe go to the pub for a few drinks (I don't know what men do when they are feeling down and lonely)

Normally if I'm feeling down or lonely I go to the shops and have a HUGE shopping spree and then head to Cold Rock Ice cream store and have Milo ice cream with all the trimmings that usually makes me feel better.

Kk well let me know!

Yeah I hang out with my girl friends more than the guys! Shopping is lovely. I still like to hang out with my guy friends but yeah.. Eating doesn't really make me feel better as much I love to eat! I get this bad sinking feeling in my tummy. Well it depends how I'm feeling or the situation I guess.

I guess talking it out does make it better. I just get caught up in my mind.. Not much more I can say sorry :(

wow thats interesting u must be talented :)

yeah theres some new way of registering now.... let me see i'll get back to u

Musically talented...Nope! Haha

I was more photography/music journalism.... so I was intervewing, reviewing live shows, taking photos of live shows etc etc. Did a bit of promotion.

Meet/interview some interesting people, which was kinda nice :)

hey mel im good thank u, but bloody hell its hot in my room.
i think u mite've missed my post earlier in this thread hehe. im gonna see TII on friday 30th at indro 7pm. i think u said ur gonna see it there on that day too. well if ur at the same time as me i'd love to say hi!

Its hot here too and I have the air con on, the weather lately it terrible. opps sorry I probably did, my apologies I can be blind at times. Yes it's the 30th but its a 2pm session, hmm maybe I can change my tickets and I'll come and say hi :)

Kk well let me know!

Yeah I hang out with my girl friends more than the guys! Shopping is lovely. I still like to hang out with my guy friends but yeah.. Eating doesn't really make me feel better as much I love to eat! I get this bad sinking feeling in my tummy. Well it depends how I'm feeling or the situation I guess.

I guess talking it out does make it better. I just get caught up in my mind.. Not much more I can say sorry :(

aww :huggy: well if you ever need to talk you can always email me, or now that you have my mobile call me, I'm only too happy to listen :)

Hello :hiya:
Hope everyone is well :)

Noticed a lot of you guys are at Uni etc. What you studying?

You guys are doing such clever courses!
Im doing Interior Design :)

I

I used to work at a coldrock! & we would get a free ice cream after each shift...got fat that summer! hehe

Jess! I love that girl, she's amazing I've been talking to her for about 3 - 4 years now, met her on another forum a few years back :lol:.

I do go into the chat room, but when ever I go in there no one is there OR there are people but they don't talk.

Nay have you ever been into the chat room before? if not you have to PM or email Motsey and she'll register your account for you so you can access it, you used to be able to activate it yourself but motsey said that they've changed it to where only mods cause do it cause we got stupid people joining the chat room and all they would do was spam.

hahah thats true sometimes people are in there but dont talk. oh wait thats me at the moment :p

thanks for the registering info. i hope people in this thread join up now :)

btw i dont know if that was a typo but Motsey's a he not a she lol

Musically talented...Nope! Haha

I was more photography/music journalism.... so I was intervewing, reviewing live shows, taking photos of live shows etc etc. Did a bit of promotion.

Meet/interview some interesting people, which was kinda nice :)

ooooohhhh thats awesome i bet u met some cool people on the job. did u decided to change direction or something?

Its hot here too and I have the air con on, the weather lately it terrible. opps sorry I probably did, my apologies I can be blind at times. Yes it's the 30th but its a 2pm session, hmm maybe I can change my tickets and I'll come and say hi :)

2pm hmm ok i dont think we'll bump into each other then. BUT i reckon us brisbane fans will meet up sometime soon anyway :D there was a plan to meet up a month ago but that fell apart coz it was so last minute. if we try again it should work tho.
p.s. ur right jess is lovely i love that girl :D

Back