Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:waving: Night Kels, sweet dreams :)

Aww cute.
Good luick with getting a job dear!

Haha I couldn't get sick of you don't be silly girl!

Aww really? We should totally meet up? :D If you're free let me know! Where in Sydney?

:huggy: thanks Seb :), Hmm after recieving heaps and heaps of PM's and emails we'll see.

:lol:. :yes: I am we get down there on the 7th of december, if you are up for a meet up I don't see why we can't I've got 7 days to fill in so I'm up for it :).

We're staying at North Ryde which I think isn't too far from the actual heart of sydney so I've been told by my dad.

:waving: Night Kels, sweet dreams :)

:huggy: thanks Seb :), Hmm after recieving heaps and heaps of PM's and emails we'll see :lol:. :yes: I am we get down there on the 7th of december, if you are up for a meet up I don't see why we can't I've got 7 days to fill in so I'm up for it :).

We're staying at North Ryde which I think isn't too far from the actually heart of sydney so I've been told by my dad.

Oh yay!

And OMG. North Ryde? That's where my uni is! And also I live like 5 mins drive from there!

OMGGGGG

:D Yay

*dances around the room*

:lol:, what am I going to do with you :lol: when the time gets closer I'll PM you my mobile that way and can arrange something.

*dances around the room also*

Do you mind if my best mate comes along too, She wants to meet you too. She's always sending my nudges on msn cause I'm on here and she's like "what are you doing" and I'm like talking to Luci, Jess, Seb, Carley and a few others on MJJC :lol:

:lol:, what am I going to do with you :lol: when the time gets closer I'll PM you my mobile that way and can arrange something.

*dances around the room also*

Do you mind if my best mate comes along too, She wants to meet you too. She's always sending my nudges on msn cause I'm on here and she's like "what are you doing" and I'm like talking to Luci, Jess, Seb, Carley and a few others on MJJC :lol:

Haha we could tour around the city! Go sightseeing?

Sounds lovely :)

Haha of course. Just in case I'm a stalker freak right? :p Only kidding babe. It's perfectly fine

xx

Haha we could tour around the city! Go sightseeing?

Sounds lovely :)

Haha of course. Just in case I'm a stalker freak right? :p Only kidding babe. It's perfectly fine

xx

I'll look forward to catching up with you. I haven't seen Sydney before so that would be great, I'd love to see what I could while I'm there.

:no: not at all, she's just my best mate and I was talking to her last night about you, saying how useless and horrible I was feeling that I has someone I thought of as a mate suffering and in pain and didn't know how to help him.

She just wants to meet you too :) Mel and I are clowns when we are together so I could come in handy if we need to make you laugh.

I'll look forward to catching up with you. I haven't seen Sydney before so that would be great, I'd love to see what I could while I'm there.

:no: not at all, she's just my best mate and I was talking to her last night about you, saying how useless and horrible I was feeling that I has someone I thought of as a mate suffering and in pain and didn't know how to help him.

She just wants to meet you too :) Mel and I are clowns when we are together so I could come in handy if we need to make you laugh.

Yeah of course! Sydney is wonderful and I'd love to show you two around!

Aww your very sweet. And you're feeling useless and horrible? What's up babe? Can I help?

Aww tell her I want to meet her too! And aren't you Mel hehe? Or is she with you right now?

xx

Yeah of course! Sydney is wonderful and I'd love to show you two around!

Aww your very sweet. And you're feeling useless and horrible? What's up babe? Can I help?

Aww tell her I want to meet her too! And aren't you Mel hehe? Or is she with you right now?

xx

We'll both look forward to it :), aww thank you. Well I was a little concerned about you, and then today I get news from my parents saying that my aunty is in hospital she's has a fall broke 2 ribs and her hip but it gets worse, she's also just found out that she's got lung cancer.

Doctors say she'll be in hospital for at least 4 months, and if she gets out of hospital (which the doctors don't think it's going to be possible) she's going to have to live in the high care facilty at the hospital.

I feel horrible and useless cause there isn't anything I can do you help either one of you, and it's frustrating me cause I can't stand the people that I care about always seem to be the ones that end up suffering and I can't do anything.

And love I was only kidding before about the stalker thing! I hope I didn't offend you!!!

xx

:no: you didn't offend me at all, I just didn't want you thinking that I was implying you were that way by asking her to come along :lol:

:yes: I'm am Mel but my best friends name is also Melissa (confusing much?) :lol:

We'll both look forward to it :), aww thank you. Well I was a little concerned about you, and then today I get news from my parents saying that my aunty is in hospital she's has a fall broke 2 ribs and her hip but it gets worse, she's also just found out that she's got lung cancer.

Doctors say she'll be in hospital for at least 4 months, and if she gets out of hospital (which the doctors don't think it's going to be possible) she's going to have to live in the high care facilty at the hospital.

I feel horrible and useless cause there isn't anything I can do you help either one of you, and it's frustrating me cause I can't stand the people that I care about always seem to be the ones that end up suffering and I can't do anything.

:no: you didn't offend me at all, I just didn't want you thinking that I was implying you were that way by asking her to come along :lol:

:yes: I'm am Mel but my best friends name is also Melissa (confusing much?) :lol:

Oh darling :( My best wishes go out to your family and auntie. Can I do anything? Let me know dear!

And you are helping me! You all are you're all so sweet.

*hugs tightly* :huggy:

And aww that's cute! Two Mel's? Fun!

I think I'm gonna go to beddies bub

:wub: sleep well x thanks again

bubi!! tlk son

Oh darling :( My best wishes go out to your family and auntie. Can I do anything? Let me know dear!

And you are helping me! You all are you're all so sweet.

*hugs tightly* :huggy:

And aww that's cute! Two Mel's? Fun!

I think I'm gonna go to beddies bub

:wub: sleep well x thanks again

bubi!! tlk son

Thanks darl :huggy: yeh two mel's :lol: well that makes me feel a little better knowing that we are helping :) I think I might head off too it's midnight here, so I shall talk to you sometime soon. look after ya self won't you.

:kiss: :huggy: :waving:

Last edited:

Hugs for all today :huggy:

Crazy weather going on outside my window. Rain. Hail. Shine. Repeat.

Hope you're all well. :D

:waving: Hi Kelz

I am loving today's weather here - Sun!!! I am even in shorts for the first time in like 5 months :p

Aww dude, that sucks :(

:hug:

Anything we can do to help??

Aside from the rotten hayfever, I'm not too bad thanks :)

Hey Seb :waving: how you feelin today? :)

:waving: Hey Nay long time no chat, nice to see you on here again... I see you have mastered the waving emotion now :lol:

Unfortunately I'm down again.

Just feel horribly alone.

Oh well.

How about you?

Aww :huggy: Seb, things still aren't going to well :huggy: tightly* would you like me to see if I can bulid a time machine and see if I can get to Sydney a little quicker :lol:

OR

If you like I can sing MJ's "You Are Not Alone" :lol:

Nay? In shorts? Crazy!! I have the heaters on!! Think I prefer the colder weather. :)

Hey Seb and Mel! :huggy:

*grabs the popcorn and waits for YANA karaoke to commence* :popcorn:

Aww :huggy: Seb, things still aren't going to well :huggy: tightly* would you like me to see if I can bulid a time machine and see if I can get to Sydney a little quicker :lol:

OR

If you like I can sing MJ's "You Are Not Alone" :lol:

Both are lovely options. I just feel horrible. Had a bad sleep with dreams about her.. Just had a rotten day. I walk around in a crowd of people but I feel so alone. I just feel even worse for Michael.. because I know how lonely he felt..

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this Earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."

This quote tears at me. I can identify with that a little.. not even close though. I mean.. I feel this lonely.. I can't imagine how much it hurt Michael to feel that way..

I just feel I'm slipping into my depression again at times..

Nay? In shorts? Crazy!! I have the heaters on!! Think I prefer the colder weather. :)

Hey Seb and Mel! :huggy:

*grabs the popcorn and waits for YANA karaoke to commence* :popcorn:

i know, i can't believe I'm in shorts!! It's leg waxing season ladies :lol:

BTW love this guy :popcorn: Cute!

Back