Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Dont worry. I am surrounded by heartbreak at the moment. My friend is in a really difficult situation too (she is in love & he has to move away with family :( )

Doing nothing :)

I agree with you all but sometimes a girl just wont go to a guy....sometimes the best thing you can do is just put it out there.
But sometimes not...I dont know. Depends on the people. Dont listen to me haha just putting it out there :p

Good luck with what ever you decided to do; just dont overthink it hehe
And you're right too Luci. Sometimes a girl leads a guy on.. And vice versa.
Love is complex.

I agree with you all but sometimes a girl just wont go to a guy....sometimes the best thing you can do is just put it out there.
But sometimes not...I dont know. Depends on the people. Dont listen to me haha just putting it out there :p

Good luck with what ever you decided to do; just dont overthink it hehe

Thanks Luci you're a darl!

Like I said, wait for her and see what happens, and if it's ment to be then it will all work out. :yes: you do, but sometimes that's not a bad thing.... I still think you need a nice long relaxing holiday.

I want to wait I just have this impatience about me when I'm anxious..
And I would love a relaxing holiday but I got 4 weeks of Uni left.. And exams.. Stressful much
Thanks Mel

Awww!!! Gorgeous! :D

Seb, I agree with the others. Just give her a little time to deal with whatever is bothering her. The last thing you want is to become what is bothering her. Girls can be so fickle. But the best trick is to not read too deeply into everything and keep it friendly for now. Don't make yourself crazy over the "what if's" :huggy:

And I think you're lovely btw, and not at all a drama queen.

You need more practice before you claim that one. :cheeky:

xx

Thanks alot Kelz. You're so sweet
xx

Seb, No not at all you haven't ruined our night we're all here for you.

Anyway. Sorry to ruin peoples nights if I did..

Whats everyoen doing

you haven't ruined our nights, as I have said to you plently of times, if you need to talk I am always here, besides I could do with the distraction anyway :lol:

I wish I knew you personally Seb, or at least lived closer so we could meet, I'd take you on a nice long shopping trip and then we rest, then go for another shopping trip and then maybe more shopping.

It would at least take the situation off your mind for a little while and make you relaxed. I could even throw in the acting like a clown if it made you laugh :p

Seb u didnt ruin our night, we're always here 4 u wheneva u need us

:) :) I'm always here for you, you know that! :) :)

yeh I love ya Seb even though I I been here for a short time

Awwww I love you too :) I haven't been her a long time either

It's wonderful to know you all and your support means the world.

I'm always here for you all too

Thanks for the cheerfulling me :)

xxxxxxx

Can I just agree on this point!!
Anyone else in uni? Its killing me! Cant wait for holidays!

*puts hand up* as soon as this last term if over I am DONE. woo hoo no more uni for me. I'm going to see if I can get the job that I want and then save up for 4 years and then America here I come for 4 months and then after that I'm not sure :lol:

*puts hand up* as soon as this last term if over I am DONE. woo hoo no more uni for me. I'm going to see if I can get the job that I want and then save up for 4 years and then America here I come for 4 months and then after that I'm not sure :lol:

U go to uni??? didnt know that.. cool

JEALOUS! I cant wait to finish...apart from the full time work thing haha :p
At least you have a plan :)

:) :) I'm always here for you, you know that! :) :)

Awwww I love you too :) I haven't been her a long time either

It's wonderful to know you all and your support means the world.

I'm always here for you all too

Thanks for the cheerfulling me :)

xxxxxxx

Gladly be able to do so Seb :better:

you haven't ruined our nights, as I have said to you plently of times, if you need to talk I am always here, besides I could do with the distraction anyway :lol:

I wish I knew you personally Seb, or at least lived closer so we could meet, I'd take you on a nice long shopping trip and then we rest, then go for another shopping trip and then maybe more shopping.

It would at least take the situation off your mind for a little while and make you relaxed. I could even throw in the acting like a clown if it made you laugh :p

I wish I knew you too Mel! I wish we all lived on the same street hehe. Stupid big Australia!

And retail therapy? Woo :) Love shopping dear!

And I love to laugh too hehe. I laugh at anyones jokes, however bad because I know what it feels like to make a joke and noone laughs ha.

And yeah Uni sucks!

You're leaving for America? !!!! Noooooo!

Move to Sydney haha. :)

Lucky that you're finishing Uni soon! I just started this year. 4 weeks to go!

JEALOUS! I cant wait to finish...apart from the full time work thing haha :p
At least you have a plan :)

I've been studying for 2 years so its good to be nearly finished. That's what mum is always saying to me.

I was thinking when I come back I will most probably settle down and start weighing up my options and really start looking at what I'm going to do with the rest of my life :lol:

Would all nice to live in the same area. then we can just sit around all night chatting

I've been studying for 2 years so its good to be nearly finished. That's what mum is always saying to me.

I was thinking when I come back I will most probably settle down and start weighing up my options and really start looking at what I'm going to do with the rest of my life :lol:

ewww the future.
How else is scared of the future?

I wish I knew you too Mel! I wish we all lived on the same street hehe. Stupid big Australia!

And retail therapy? Woo :) Love shopping dear!

And I love to laugh too hehe. I laugh at anyones jokes, however bad because I know what it feels like to make a joke and noone laughs ha.

And yeah Uni sucks!

That's why I suggested it :lol:. :yes: Australia is to big, we all need to live closer :lol:

You're leaving for America? !!!! Noooooo!

Move to Sydney haha. :)

Lucky that you're finishing Uni soon! I just started this year. 4 weeks to go!

:yes: 4 weeks to go and counting :lol:, then it's fingers crossed I get into the nursing business, where my sister works they are look for new Assistant Nurses so maybe I might be lucky and be able to work there, I'm hoping that the case as I did my prac there so I know most of the residents and staff.

:yes: seb in 4 years I will be going to America I wanna see if before I get to old and wrinkly. aww I'll be back though don't you worry I promise when I do get there I'll send you lots and lots of PM's and emails you'll probably get sick of me.

I love Sydney I'm actually down there in 7 weeks for a best mates 21st. maybe one day my plans to start a family might lead down that way :)

Goodnite guys im going to bed

ya'll take care

bye! :waving:

That's why I suggested it :lol:. :yes: Australia is to big, we all need to live closer :lol:

:yes: 4 weeks to go and counting :lol:, then it's fingers crossed I get into the nursing business, where my sister works they are look for new Assistant Nurses so maybe I might be lucky and be able to work there, I'm hoping that the case as I did my prac there so I know most of the residents and staff.

:yes: seb in 4 years I will be going to America I wanna see if before I get to old and wrinkly. aww I'll be back though don't you worry I promise when I do get there I'll send you lots and lots of PM's and emails you'll probably get sick of me.

I love Sydney I'm actually down there in 7 weeks for a best mates 21st. maybe one day my plans to start a family might lead down that way :)

Aww cute.
Good luick with getting a job dear!

Haha I couldn't get sick of you don't be silly girl!

Aww really? We should totally meet up? :D If you're free let me know! Where in Sydney?

Back