Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hahaha!! Yeah, they're stereotypical, and I'm unlucky.

Let's not even start with the noises they make out of the other end..

How's your day been?

Oh dear haha! Too much info!

My day has been okay! I'm so tired! Stayed up til 2am last night! Exhausted

How is everyone

OMG AMAZING :DDDD
Where did you get it???????

We went to one of my shopping centers today called "Redbank" and they had all these different framed posters of celebrities and that's where I found this MJ one so I got it :D.

I also have one on lay by too mum and dad are getting it for me for Christmas it's $145 but it's signed and it's limited edition and comes with a certificate :D

We just have to find away to keep it from dad, like he doesn't know that I got the one that I got today either, he saw I brought a framed poster of something but when he asked mum and I said it was twilight :lol:

Awesome! Well done. Very lucky. I bought a MJ skin for my ds on ebay hehe. I'm ebay mad + a MJ lanyard. They aren't official but the people selling them aren't in it for money which is good. Also bought 3 books + calendar from the UK. Bought the dvd Unmasked which is really good & The True Story dvd + MJ trading cards hehe

Awesome! Well done. Very lucky. I bought a MJ skin for my ds on ebay hehe. I'm ebay mad + a MJ lanyard. They aren't official but the people selling them aren't in it for money which is good. Also bought 3 books + calendar from the UK. Bought the dvd Unmasked which is really good & The True Story dvd + MJ trading cards hehe

One of our local shopping centres, in the middle of it they had all these different framed posters of celebrities.

:waving: hey Kelzy,, how are you? thanks for the computer advice the other day, I followed your advice and it seems to have fixed it so thanks again :)
Hey :waving: Good to hear. Hope it stays that way. :D

I'll post a photo for you :D, just give me a sec to upload it :D

Here you go :D

:dropdead: wow!!

lol! that's one helluva spending spree!! I'm impressed!

Hey everyone :)
That poster painting is amazing!
& Chrissy I was going to buy those cards as well! haha
I amazon crazy :p I got 3 books delivered yesterday so exciting!

Which books Luci?
Yeah Kitty I think wanted them so I bought 2 packets. Should have bought more. There are still some on ebay.
I know I'm a massive spender its rather scary cause I can spend $1000 a month on ebay.

$1000 :eek: haha are they any good?
Got Dancing the Dream, Visual Documentary (which i dont think should be called not so many pictures but still great!) & the thriller 25th book (has so many good pictures; some of my favorites from the thriller era, not new ones but nice & big :D) hehe

yes, my mum! We used to laugh at her all the time, to the point where she would leave the room to sneeze :lol: she kind of goes "heeeeee" in a really high pitch way, with a quick "choo!" at the end :p

hard to explain, haha

Your mums sneeze reminds me of mj....sounds like him! lol

I'm back :) There are few shops selling framed pictures some are really nice but have no where to put one :(

Wb Chrissy. Michael is EVERYWHERE here its just unbelieveable :lol: I'm going to make room for mine. I told mum that I need a bigger room to fit my stuff and she's like you've already got half of the house! how much more do you want :lol:

Wb Chrissy. Michael is EVERYWHERE here its just unbelieveable :lol: I'm going to make room for mine. I told mum that I need a bigger room to fit my stuff and she's like you've already got half of the house! how much more do you want :lol:
Mel,just say u want a brand new house for urself...;) see what she says then! :p

Hello guys...Hope you are all well :) There is MJ stuff where I am but I have no where to put em if I buy em

Lol Well 1 of the families I nanny for have a room dedicated to Michael. I love it. Half the stuff in it they have given to me but can't bring it home cause there is no room :( The joys of living in a unit. I have so much its no funny. My things take up some of mum's room & part if the kitchen plus the lounge.

Luci: I ordered my books about the same time as you but off ebay maybe mine will come soon yay!
and the $1000 a month is not just MJ stuff buy clothes,dvds,cds anything that you can't buy it here :)

hang in there Seb

I know I have 3 MJ Posters in my room but that's about it.

Have you all gone to bed already?? pikers!! :waving: :huggy:

I'm just going to check the gossip.. and crapcrapcrap.. I forgot to get chocolate today..

Back