Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Awesome I'm still waiting for Dancing the dream & The visual documentary plus other MJ things. Wish they would hurry up

Im getting mj framed thing tommorow

^ housework can be such a pain hey! :hug:

@ nay oh god yeh...but with me while i was in the plaza, i couldnt stop hiccuping!!! it was so annoying!

^ yep especially if ur sneezing like a billion times!

:lol: Sneezing just as bad lol

Tell me about it! I have seriously gone from feel 100% to total utter crap within the last 24 hours. I officially hate Spring! :lol: As much as I love all the flowers etc in bloom, but i pretty much have this feeling until summer comes :(

the worst thing is the itchy eyes, cause they go red, and i swear people think i'm stoned, haha. Thank god for eye drops :p

Hiccups is kinda annoying too...even ictchy eyes and nose... sneeze, Hiccups and cough don't mix well together...

^ yes i have!!!! and yes it does hurt!

Haha what a topic. Hicupping and sneezing haha.

Does anyone here know anyone who has a funny sneeze hehe. I've heard so many cute ones haha. Mostly from girls. Guys seem to have discreet sneezes haha

hehe I LOVE spring & summer even more. Fortunately I dont have your troubles...I couldnt imagine; one of the worst sensations is itchiness. I get chilblains though & they drive me crazy!!

Never heard any funny sneezes sorry...many horrible loud ones :p

Does anyone here know anyone who has a funny sneeze hehe. I've heard so many cute ones haha. Mostly from girls. Guys seem to have discreet sneezes haha

yes, my mum! We used to laugh at her all the time, to the point where she would leave the room to sneeze :lol: she kind of goes "heeeeee" in a really high pitch way, with a quick "choo!" at the end :p

hard to explain, haha

All the guys I know have loud snot splattering sneezes :lol:

Sorry but have to laugh at the last few posts trading germs nice peoples real nice!
My hayfever has been pretty good so far as long as I have a good night's sleep.

Back