Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Let me guess somethin 2 do with mj??? :p

well not excatly BUT I would officially like to introduce you to MJ

dvh455.jpg

aww :huggy: seb okay you need the girl you love plus a nice long holiday where you can just relax :)

I've just basically decided to give up on the whole thing. I've tried talking to her today and she logged off MSN. I texted her and no response either. Maybe I'm just impatient. I want to be with her so much but if I can't talk to her what's the point? I guess I'm just annoying and pathetic so. Not much point sticking around. Maybe she's just not in a people friendly mood but I miss talking to her. I used to talk to her a lot.. now I've just scared her away possibly.. I'm tired of making excuses in my mind for myself.. I'm just tired of saying that I'm a good guy. I'm tired of saying that I'm not annoying. I just gotta walk away otherwise I'm gonna hurt even more. She's better off without me.

I love her very much.. but what can I do.. I guess I just gotta sit back and hope she comes to me really..

I've just basically decided to give up on the whole thing. I've tried talking to her today and she logged off MSN. I texted her and no response either. Maybe I'm just impatient. I want to be with her so much but if I can't talk to her what's the point? I guess I'm just annoying and pathetic so. Not much point sticking around. Maybe she's just not in a people friendly mood but I miss talking to her. I used to talk to her a lot.. now I've just scared her away possibly.. I'm tired of making excuses in my mind for myself.. I'm just tired of saying that I'm a good guy. I'm tired of saying that I'm not annoying. I just gotta walk away otherwise I'm gonna hurt even more. She's better off without me.

I love her very much.. but what can I do.. I guess I just gotta sit back and hope she comes to me really..

I think maybe u should not talk to her for a while and let her like think things through.

Maybe if u write her an email saying how u feel, she might decide then what 2 do. But do not email her after the first email..let her come 2 u. But if she doesnt maybe thats a sign to move on and start a new.

aww :huggy: give it time darl, I'm sure she'll come to you when she's ready. After all you've said a couple of times that she's liked you for a while, maybe she's just not ready for a relationship just yet.

:no: your not annoying and your not pathetic either, nor do I find you impatient either, all you are wanting to do is be with the girl that you love there is nothing wrong with that. I don't think you've scared her away either like I said she's probably just not ready to commit herself to a relationship at this point in time.

I say just wait till she comes to you and I'm sure if things are meant to be that will work out :huggy: try and stay positive :)

I think maybe u should not talk to her for a while and let her like think things through.

Maybe if u write her an email saying how u feel, she might decide then what 2 do. But do not email her after the first email..let her come 2 u. But if she doesnt maybe thats a sign to move on and start a new.

I'm not sure about the email but I'll think about it..
I may just wait around.. I'm just frustrated and upset. I know I'm sounding a bit like a drama queen but just when I get down I get doooown.

I'm not sure about the email but I'll think about it..
I may just wait around.. I'm just frustrated and upset. I know I'm sounding a bit like a drama queen but just when I get down I get doooown.

Its ok we understand... i've been in that situation b4 and it does hurt. I understand what ur going through

aww :huggy: give it time darl, I'm sure she'll come to you when she's ready. After all you've said a couple of times that she's liked you for a while, maybe she's just not ready for a relationship just yet.

:no: your not annoying and your not pathetic either, nor do I find you impatient either, all you are wanting to do is be with the girl that you love there is nothing wrong with that. I don't think you've scared her away either like I said she's probably just not ready to commit herself to a relationship at this point in time.

I say just wait till she comes to you and I'm sure if things are meant to be that will work out :huggy: try and stay positive :)

I hope so too. I try so hard to be positive but I just get caught up in my head...

Like she's going to be at my friends party on the 31st.. I'm just worrying about that.. and ahhh. I think way too much.

Seb when u see her just try to act normal as u possibly can. That way she may come to you when everything is calm.

:better: You are not annoying, just sent her a text or an e-mail telling her how you feel. maybe she might come around.

I agree with you all but sometimes a girl just wont go to a guy....sometimes the best thing you can do is just put it out there.
But sometimes not...I dont know. Depends on the people. Dont listen to me haha just putting it out there :p

Good luck with what ever you decided to do; just dont overthink it hehe

I hope so too. I try so hard to be positive but I just get caught up in my head...

Like she's going to be at my friends party on the 31st.. I'm just worrying about that.. and ahhh. I think way too much.

Like I said, wait for her and see what happens, and if it's ment to be then it will all work out. :yes: you do, but sometimes that's not a bad thing.... I still think you need a nice long relaxing holiday.

well not excatly BUT I would officially like to introduce you to MJ

dvh455.jpg
Awww!!! Gorgeous! :D

Seb, I agree with the others. Just give her a little time to deal with whatever is bothering her. The last thing you want is to become what is bothering her. Girls can be so fickle. But the best trick is to not read too deeply into everything and keep it friendly for now. Don't make yourself crazy over the "what if's" :huggy:

And I think you're lovely btw, and not at all a drama queen.

You need more practice before you claim that one. :cheeky:

xx

I'm not ready to tell her yet how I feel. Well it's more how she feels. I think I'll risk scaring her off..

I'll give it time is just difficult :( And I'm sick of feeling heartbroken.. Like I think I talked about my ex in here too. I just want something to go my way I guess. I just wanna be happy..

Anyway. Sorry to ruin peoples nights if I did..

Whats everyoen doing

Back