Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

No update to report. I'm just not sure what's in her head. Whether I'm annoying to her or whether I'm just being paranoid. Like when I talked to her on MSN last week she said she hadn't been talking to anyone much - even her best friend. I just like her so much :( And I'm not very good personally in this worrying state. It's not healthy :(

Have you asked the most important question....What's on your mind?

And that's not asking for an answer about how she feels about you, that's just a general question. To find out what is going on in her head, about anything.

Have you asked the most important question....What's on your mind?

And that's not asking for an answer about how she feels about you, that's just a general question. To find out what is going on in her head, about anything.
I'm gonna ask her that on the Friday when I plan to talk to her ha. It's my plan I've got going. I'm giving her space till then.. The thing is on Friday I don't know if she'll respond or any of that. So who knows if I'll be able to get onto her. I guess I'll just try over the weekend.. Is just a bit tiring at the moment!

:waving: Hi There - Yep, I think Bad is leading :p
Haha gosh I love Moonwalker.

HiStory is such a hot hot era though! Anyone agree?

I'm gonna ask her that on the Friday when I plan to talk to her ha. It's my plan I've got going. I'm giving her space till then.. The thing is on Friday I don't know if she'll respond or any of that. So who knows if I'll be able to get onto her. I guess I'll just try over the weekend.. Is just a bit tiring at the moment!

well I hope it goes wel on Friday then :) Fingers crossed you get the answers you need :)

Yeh, History was a hot era too, and the gold pants :lol:

Moonwalker!! Oh my, when I first saw that all those years ago....I was sure i was going to marry Michael jackson :lol: My first crush :wub:

You're sweet Kelzy :)
Lots of love
x

You too Nay
You're very sweet too. I hope she knows this. :) xx

Actually, I think in between Bad & dangerous Era is a good call :)

hot hot hot!
Oh yes! Send me back to 1991, pllleeeasssssee!! :tongue_roll: :dropdead: :heat:

*builds time machine*

Hope it all goes ok.

I adore moonwalker!

And HIStory is mmmmmmmm too!

Awww how cute. The best bit of Moonwalker is when Michael is playing with the soccer ball with the kids in that beautiful green field! You know how he's laughing and smiling and just having fun :) That's where I imagine Michael is right now..

I just can't get over that scene how beautiful it is.. And how it is SO Michael.

man, me and my brother used to watch moonwalker like every second day! we wore the vcr tape out, it was just lines across the screen towards the end :lol:

Moonwalker!! Oh my, when I first saw that all those years ago....I was sure i was going to marry Michael jackson :lol: My first crush :wub:
Lol!! Awww!! Get in line!! ;) I was sure I was going to marry MJ when I was a little kid listening to The Girl is Mine!! Lol!

Kelzy, where is that clip from in your siggy, I can't find it on Youtube....

The Moonwalker is the best movie....Talk about hotness :) My next fave era is Dangerous, then Thriller. and the the recent years.

Awww how cute. The best bit of Moonwalker is when Michael is playing with the soccer ball with the kids in that beautiful green field! You know how he's laughing and smiling and just having fun :) That's where I imagine Michael is right now..

I just can't get over that scene how beautiful it is.. And how it is SO Michael.
I think that too Seb. :) I hope that's exactly what the afterlife is like.

I love the part in moonwalker at the end where he goes "it's just a plug" haha, he sounds so cute :p
lmfao!! I crack up laughing at that every time. It's so cute.

man, me and my brother used to watch moonwalker like every second day! we wore the vcr tape out, it was just lines across the screen towards the end :lol:
Haha! Good old VHS! My cousin and I used to watch her Thriller tape constantly when we were kids.. funny enough, her house got "robbed", and they stole that vhs tape. We were miserable about it, but now I suspect her parents threw it out cos they were sick of us watching it. :lol:

Alright all you lovely wonderful people - time for me to love and leave you and hit the hay.

Have a good night everyone :hug:

As always, nice talking to you all :)

:waving:

I love the part in moonwalker at the end where he goes "it's just a plug" haha, he sounds so cute :p

omg that is just so daNg cute and funny lol :) I crack up before he even says it cuz I know whats coming up :)

Alright all you lovely wonderful people - time for me to love and leave you and hit the hay.

night Nay...I'mma bout to go soon myself. Sleep tight

Kelzy, where is that clip from in your siggy, I can't find it on Youtube....

The Moonwalker is the best movie....Talk about hotness :) My next fave era is Dangerous, then Thriller. and the the recent years.

Ohhh, It's from Give in to me and there's no really good versions on Youtube. Well, there's a few, but I prefer HD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-CcqOe9WWU

:wub:

Melts my heart! So so so SOOOOO CUTE
love you Michael you gorgeous thing
Ditto!! such a cheeky gorgeous adorable guy..

Good night! sweet dreams! xx :huggy:

Morning to anyone on here :waving:

:dancin: Just listening to some James Brown whilst I eat breakfast :dancin:

Morning Nay!
I really should be doing a bit of study for my class test tomorrow for Business Management but oh well haha.

What's everyone up to today
?

Eeek, study! I hate that word :p

I'm going to clean the house today - exciting huh! I think I'd trade that to study :lol:

Although, I don't know how dusting etc will help my hayfever :blink:

Morning all! Same I should be studying to printed off my course work I think 2 weeks ago & haven't started yet hehe!
At the moment I'm on net & nannying with friends.

Morning all! Same I should be studying to printed off my course work I think 2 weeks ago & haven't started yet hehe!
At the moment I'm on net & nannying with friends.

:waving: Morning everyone, just a quick hello before I go and have my morning caffine, just woke up :lol: so I thought I would quickly say hello to everyone before I start my morning routine.

Hey ppl!

I got the mj lamp thingy i wanted today...its awesome! :wild:
and got my mujms bday pressie :D

Thanks Kelzzy for the link will check it out when I get home.

Good day everyone!! :)

Back