Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Good ill mark january down :D

YIKES!!! well i dont wear high heels when i go shopping anyway! :lol:

:D yep yep we'll catch up and spend some time together for sure :D

:lol: my mum always says I wear her out when we go on shopping sprees.

Last time we went shopping I came out with two armfulls and two handfulls of bags took them to dad and told him to go and get a trolley cause there was more coming through the check out. When we left the 3 of us were each pushing a trolley :lol:

I love shopping, its a girls best friend I reckon, the next best thing if you can't get ya hands on chocolate :p

:D yep yep we'll catch up and spend some time together for sure :D

:lol: my mum always says I wear her out when we go on shopping sprees.

Last time we went shopping I came out with two armfulls and two handfulls of bags took them to dad and told him to go and get a trolley cause there was more coming through the check out. When we left the 3 of us were each pushing a trolley :lol:

I love shopping, its a girls best friend I reckon, the next best thing if you can't get ya hands on chocolate :p

You and my mum would have go much fun going shopping! lol

Just watching that RSPCA show...god some people are cruel!!! I shouldn't watch it, it always makes me cry :(

You and my mum would have go much fun going shopping! lol

:lol: well you and ya mum and I will have to have a shopping date :lol:

anyway everyone I'm going to head off an watch my all saints and do some perving I shall talk to you tomorrow on msn Jess if your online and you everyone else look after your selves and I shall talk to you all on here when I log on sometime tomorrow.

:waving: :kiss::kiss:

Nite Jess :huggy:

:lol: well you and ya mum and I will have to have a shopping date :lol:

anyway everyone I'm going to head off an watch my all saints and do some perving I shall talk to you tomorrow on msn Jess if your online and you everyone else look after your selves and I shall talk to you all on here when I log on sometime tomorrow.

:waving: :kiss::kiss:

Nite Jess :huggy:

Ok bye mel

Sweet mj dreams!

Night Mel! Sweet dreams..

Nay, I can't handle hearing about animal cruelty either.. It just breaks my heart. :(

I'm going to raid my pantry. I'm sure there's chocolate there somewhere. :naughty:

You could raid my pantry...that way i might stop making myself sick on this chocolate i have here :p

And yes, animal cruelty breaks my heart also :( It's sick, there are so many sick people in this world :(

Yeh animal cruelty is sickness!

How horrible was that little puppy who had its ear chopped off?! Did you guys see that on the news a while back?

& I dont have the luxury of chocolates like lindt...I eat those cooking chocolate droplets haha yum!

How horrible was that little puppy who had its ear chopped off?! Did you guys see that on the news a while back?

& I dont have the luxury of chocolates like lindt...I eat those cooking chocolate droplets haha yum!

sadly, that's not all they did to that poor little dog :( Thrown them in jail, that story was repulsive.

I eat those cooking drops when I am desperate too, haha. But its not the same! I love dark Lindt chocolate with the almond slivers in it! mmmmmmmmm

yummm I am drooling!
The only chocolate I dont like (much) is black forest (or anything with fruit) or chili chocolate...weak tongue :p

How horrible was that little puppy who had its ear chopped off?! Did you guys see that on the news a while back? QUOTE]

I know i gely so bad for that puppy..i just wanted 2 hug him

yummm I am drooling!
The only chocolate I dont like (much) is black forest (or anything with fruit) or chili chocolate...weak tongue :p

I hate fruit in chocolate too...but you can always suck it off haha

My name is Nay and I'm a chocoholic :p

Arrghh! all this chocolate talk and I have none... :head_bang:

Seb, are you serious?? A bath now? At 10pm!! I'm jealous. lol!!
*throws a rubber ducky at you*
Haha actually 11pm here hehe.
I loooooove bubble baths. I feel so relaxed now haha. Bit sleepy too!
Is anyone here still up?

I love shopping too haha. Not a huge chocolate fan though. Oh no I feel sick thinking about it haha

How can Hamish & Andy not be number one on 20 to 1 tonight?!?

They are so funny

Im so spewing i missed that show..but very happy they are at #1 :D

They r the best!

I didn't see the puppy, :( but there was a cat on the news recently that had been shot at 13 times with a pellet rifle gun. http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-generic-blog/cat-shot-with-13-air-rifle-pellets/20090922-g093.html
It made me want to throw up and then go strangle the bastard who did it.

Yeh, i saw that. Terrible. They had to leave two bullets in it's head because they couldn't get it out.

And someone thought that was fun to do! Sick buggers :(

My name is Nay and I'm a chocoholic :p
:lol:
I better join as well!!

Haha actually 11pm here hehe.
I loooooove bubble baths. I feel so relaxed now haha. Bit sleepy too!
Is anyone here still up?

I love shopping too haha. Not a huge chocolate fan though. Oh no I feel sick thinking about it haha
But it was 10pm when you left us :p

Still up! I'm a night owl. :D

I am woman. I love shopping and chocolate. Together if possible. :wub:

Back