Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I'm still in an anxious mood :(
I'm okay though. I love your sig/avatar MJFan :)

I've been snooping around for TII pictures but I can't seem to find many. Help me out?

Thank you Seb,

I have seen pic's...I'll get the link for you when I get home. I have to leave shortly as I have to do an Idol update for me work mates :)

Already buddies I am outta here I'll be on later ontonight when I get home from my dads.

Hello everyone...every though no one seems to be here :)

I dont now if his has been resolved but who was looking for the Michael Jackson calender? If you havent found one yet they are selling some at borders.

Hi Luci! *waves*
Thanks for the info on the calender! Although I know if I got one I wouldn't write anything in it ha. Just to preserve it!

Hey! Sorry :)
My computer wont let me play youtube! :eek: I have tried all the updates & checked all the settings it told me to & still wont work! Sorry little frustrated here...

Hi There :waving:

Oh, I'm not anti-computer today, that comment was for Luci, she's having pute issues hehe

Chrissy and Nay my evening is going alright!
I'm hanging with my Dad at the moment and later tonight we're going for a drive in his Jag. Except I'm driving it :) For the first time haha. Can't wait! I'm not on my full license yet either! Don't tell the coppers hehe
xx

Hey Seb :D

Just the usual. It's MJ controversy week.. Seems to come and go.. And mostly comes when things are real quiet.. :yes: :girl_whistle:

How are you going?? :huggy:

Stupid MJ controversy hey :( I just ignore it to be honest because its all too much!

I'm going okay! I ate too much for dinner :( And now I'm snuggled on the couch watching telly haha. I have things on my mind but I'm a big thinker so!

How are you tonight dear :huggy:
xx

Thinking about buying a new iPod can't believe I lost my Nano! :( I had nothing to listen to today on the way to work. I miss it.
:doh: How did you lose it?? I'd be a mess without mine.

Stupid MJ controversy hey :( I just ignore it to be honest because its all too much!

I'm going okay! I ate too much for dinner :( And now I'm snuggled on the couch watching telly haha. I have things on my mind but I'm a big thinker so!

How are you tonight dear :huggy:
xx
Yeah, you're right. It's all stupid and worth ignoring. I knew something would happen before the movie premiered. Every 3 weeks or so MJ's back on trending topics. Which is good, but it's not always for the right reasons..

20 questions time: :lol: What did you have for dinner? What are you watching? And, are you ok??

I'm good. I'm full from dinner myself. I'm a bit snacky but there's no chocolate here atm!!! :bugeyed

Hey guys! Iim bck home from my nice day in the city with mum..... it was lots of fun! :) But tomorrow will be better im getting mj lamp thingy and my mums bday pressie :) hehe

Hey guys! Iim bck home from my nice day in the city with mum..... it was lots of fun! :) But tomorrow will be better im getting mj lamp thingy and my mums bday pressie :) hehe
Agent 87 :security: !! You survived the crazy weather today then? Where you getting this lamp thingy from? (And, does that mean you didn't buy anything today?) I'm invading Melb on Thursday to catch up with friends. I think we're going to see 500DOS (which I've already seen) or Whip it.

JESS! squeezes Jess to death till she can't breathe
Cant breathe...cant breathe.....again.. *tries 2 breathe*lol

Kel i didnt buy anything today cuz the mj lamp thing is @ werribee plaza shop spoils and we r going there tomorrow.

Cant breathe...cant breathe.....again.. *tries 2 breathe*lol

Kel i didnt buy anything today cuz the mj lamp thing is @ werribee plaza shop spoils and we r going there tomorrow.

:lol: sorry babe, how are you? sorry I didn't come online today I was watching Braithan. OMG guess what he's finally learnt to do.

Back