Yay!! mjjc is bck!!! :punk:

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

^ yeh im getting them now..finally!

^ ^ ^ Oh deary me haha

How was everyones day?
What does everyone think of the single?

This is it is on repeat for the 7th time :). I have had a good day.

Hey hows things? I've not seen it on TV only on the internet, haven't seen it at the movies cuz I haven't gone in a while the last movie I think I saw was Surrogates, didn't think they would play the ad during that one lol! My boyfriend picked the movie...didn't think much of it!

^^ not too bad, I've just finished having dinner. aww :huggy: I've see it a couple of times but the 1st time I saw it was during idol. I have seen it once at the movies, it was quite funny actually cause we were getting ready to go in to see "Aliens in the Attic" and they were showing the last preview and it was TII everyone in the cinema clapped it cheered it was hilarious my nephew and I just looked at each other and laughed.

Aw everyone cheered thats lovely! :) I think TII is going to do reallllyy well in Australia. I'm going to the opening night at Robina - there's 36 in total of us going :D

I got my tickets for the 1st three days, but the 1st night I'm going by myself then 2nd there are a few of my and mates going and then the 3rd there are a few people meeting up at Indooroopilly.

I've then decided to wait for a while and then see 1 session on the very last day of screening.

EDIT.

I just saw a bit of Michael on the 7pm show :)

Aw everyone cheered thats lovely! :) I think TII is going to do reallllyy well in Australia. I'm going to the opening night at Robina - there's 36 in total of us going :D

36! thats insane but so cool! haha
That will make it a really good experience.

36! thats insane but so cool! haha
That will make it a really good experience.

lmao the guys that are organising it were saying that they were scared the movie workers were gonna be like "so you're the freak with $600.00 worth of Michael Jackson tickets lol!

were they talkin bout our baby on the 7pm project?? :O

lmao the guys that are organising it were saying that they were scared the movie workers were gonna be like "so you're the freak with $600.00 worth of Michael Jackson tickets lol!

were they talkin bout our baby on the 7pm project?? :O

:lol: $600.00 well done guys.

Just about the TII single and they showed a few clips of Michael during he's rehearsal for the TII tour.

I got my tickets for the 1st three days, but the 1st night I'm going by myself then 2nd there are a few of my and mates going and then the 3rd there are a few people meeting up at Indooroopilly.

I've then decided to wait for a while and then see 1 session on the very last day of screening.

EDIT.

I just saw a bit of Michael on the 7pm show :)

so are u seeing it at indro on friday? i am :D

I have yet to hear THIS IS IT! ..well i have heard only a snippet of it.

I'm waiting for Skins on SBS to come on.

Thanx for that sharlene!

Back