Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Ur welcome gonetoosoon

Thank you dear!
I'm a little bit of a romantic haha. So I won't be giving up.. Cause she's worth the wait. She waited so long for me so it's only fair..

haha certainly are. So sweet :) Your lucky to have each other Im sure.

Any one know how to install Pro Tools? I gotta add some instrumentals to a demo of something I made :ph34r:...

I dont know what Pro Tools is...so I am going to say no.
haha sorry I couldnt help :)

I guess no one is going to ask about what the demo is:cheeky:

Looks like I can't use Pro Tools... don't have the right hardware. Looks like I can't do anything now :(.

:( what is it? Is there another program like it?

Its a professional audio editing tool used by some artists. The only program close to it is Sony Acid I think.

oh...so you bought this program?
I should know about this stuff my brother is in with all that kind of 'stuff' haha but I dont... sure everyone enjoyed that little story haha

haha ok im going to stop asking questions because everyone will come back in the morning & dont want to make them suffer anymore tehehe
But goodluck! You will find a way.

Morning everyone :)

This song is absolutely beautiful..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUsb_VrpdYc

Ballerina Girl by Lionel Richie..

Have a listen.

Sigh it makes me think of this amazing, beautiful girl.. She's liked me for the past 7 years.. I've liked her on and off but I never really acted on it.. or told her.. but we've just stayed good friends. Only now has it hit me how much I love her.. and how much I want to be with her.. and ahh. This regret at not acting sooner.. not realising sooner.. For making her wait so long. And god I wanna make it up to her. And care for her and love her.. She doesn't know that I'm falling for her right now.

I have to ease into it.. hang with her more, because it will be a shock to her having her like me all these years. It's just difficult at the moment :( And gosh this song just really gets to me :(

Speechless, that's how she makes me feel
:huggy:

Aww Seb, you are just adorable!!

haha that is freaky I just got back on & posted that at like midnight! tehehe

Morning :) How is your day going?

Not bad, I just woke up and thought I'd jump on here and while I have some breakfast :)

What are you up to today?

Same :)
Im going shopping for summer, even though I literally have no money woo!

oooh, shopping!!! Every gals best friend :p

I just made my boyfriend get out of bed at 6:15am to remove a frog that was inside the house :lol: I am NOT going to be popular if he can't get back to sleep :lol: But I was being nice to the frog, because the cat was trying to torment it, so I can't hold a cat AND remove the frog at the same time :lol: The dog just sat there like :wtf2

Work for me today :(

I was about to reply to you yesterday when the system went into maintenance setting Sorry.

Hope everyone is enjoying this glorious Spring Sunday morning :)

Headline of the Year: "Bed-wetting Hasselhoff whacks doctor".

:lol: Classic. How could you not read on! :lol:

:waving: Hi Mel :)

Good - how are you?

fantastic what about you, I have something to show you, I just made it. 1st I have to load it onto tinypic so give me a sec and :no: its not of twilight :lol:

Edit:

Here you go:

9u6ple.jpg

Who said that you needed to meet MJ personally to have your photo with him :lol:

Back