Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

hehe, you're funny. I think all that Twilight would freak me out :lol:

I probably wouldn't call myself a "fan", just an admirer :p

I am new to the online buying too...just got a debit card & its definately hasnt helped my bank account! haha

^^ Not too sure. Maybe just have a looksy at some sites - and see what your best option is :)

Mel, yeah I know Pay Pal is safe but I have never used it.

That would be great if you are allowed, if so just let me know :)

Yep I'll ask mum 1st thing in the morning :)

Nay here you go, this is my b'day cake my sister got made for me this year

MJFan1979: sometimes they do give you the option of money order, I'm not sure if this website did, but I'll look it my computer stops being a pain in the arse.

I am new to the online buying too...just got a debit card & its definately hasnt helped my bank account! haha

Tell me about it Luci, mine is a debit credit card and mum allows me to transfer $2000 across every year and that's to last me 12 months, but between buying all these MJ things & Twilight things (where mum doesn't know what I'm doing) it doesn't help either.

I brought one of those MJ plates they have in the online shop on michaeljackson.com and a King of Pop shirt and there were a few other things ROTFL.

Yep I'll ask mum 1st thing in the morning :)

Nay here you go, this is my b'day cake my sister got made for me this year

MJFan1979: sometimes they do give you the option of money order, I'm not sure if this website did, but I'll look it my computer stops being a pain in the arse.

lol ok Mel. Oh nice pic btw. When was ur b'day?

Tell me about it Luci, mine is a debit credit card and mum allows me to transfer $2000 across every year and that's to last me 12 months, but between buying all these MJ things & Twilight things (where mum doesn't know what I'm doing) it doesn't help either.

I brought one of those MJ plates they have in the online shop on michaeljackson.com and a King of Pop shirt and there were a few other things ROTFL.

WOW That's a big spend up :)

I bet he was :p

I would of shared with you, but I didn't know you back in July :)

I missed you guys last night when MJJC was down.

I spoke to you last night on MJJB until my computer decided to be a bum hole. I just paid $1000 to get a new computer and I'm already getting the technician out again on Monday to fix it, and I tell you he better fix it other wise he's going to see a side of me that isn't nice.

Plus Jess (8701girl) has given me permission to kick his arse MJ style :lol:

Anyhowe this thread is active tonight lol I haven't been to anyother threads on here...

Ok peeps - time for me to fnish cooking dinner, and relax for the evening :)

Have a good night everyone :) :waving:

I would of shared with you, but I didn't know you back in July :)

I spoke to you last night on MJJB until my computer decided to be a bum hole. I just paid $1000 to get a new computer and I'm already getting the technician out again on Monday to fix it, and I tell you he better fix it other wise he's going to see a side of me that isn't nice.

Plus Jess (8701girl) has given me permission to kick his arse MJ style :lol:

Yes you did speak to me on MJJB last night, been there since July, I was was gonna join here aswell back then but I had troubles but thanks to a friend who helped me get here :)

Thats how I got my posts up :lol: and I've now figured out how to use the multi quote tool on here :dancing:

Woo that is awesome, I just love using Multiquote :) it's so great. Yeah my posts are going up and up too...BRB Tea

Oh yeah did I tell ya's My friend and I are def getting the tix on Monday before going home.

Hey all! Just checking in.

If any of you ever have computer probs and want some advice then you can ask me. I build computers, format, install programs, tech for family and friends etc etc.. I don't mind helping out. :D

btw, have any of you heard the acapella version of Remember The Time??

There's something very slutty about Michael's voice in it. :naughty:

haha cant say I have. Is it somewhere in the forum?

Back