Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

The 6th of July, a day before Michael's service :(. I wanted one of MJ's Opus books and Dad won't let me get it so I'm not in talking terms with him atm

Awww :( :better: sorry that your b'day was around that time.

yay so you can finally see the movie now :D

yeah I know it's gonna be great getting those tix...but at the same time it's the ending that is gonna be hard. I just know it is.

Hey all! Just checking in.

If any of you ever have computer probs and want some advice then you can ask me. I build computers, format, install programs, tech for family and friends etc etc.. I don't mind helping out. :D

btw, have any of you heard the acapella version of Remember The Time??

There's something very slutty about Michael's voice in it. :naughty:

:waving: Hey Kelzy777

*puts hands up* do you know what mxtask.exe is, that's what keeps coming up on my computer and I can't do a thing about it, I can't even shut down I have to reset. And I know that sometimes if you do that to many times it corrupts windows and causes all sorts of problems.

Last edited:

Awww :( :better: sorry that your b'day was around that time.

yeah I know it's gonna be great getting those tix...but at the same time it's the ending that is gonna be hard. I just know it is.

:huggy: Its okay :), the embarrassing thing is Michael would of seen me Drunk haha had a little to much to drink :p

I got tickets for the 29th & 30th now I want tickets for his 3rd or 4th last session on the last day of screening. I don't know how I'm going to go at the movie though cause I can't even watch the memorial service without crying.

As soon as they bring that casket out that it, I'm hopeless :lol: Well if you can manage to hold it in till you get home you can tell me all about it :)

Hey all! Just checking in.

If any of you ever have computer probs and want some advice then you can ask me. I build computers, format, install programs, tech for family and friends etc etc.. I don't mind helping out. :D

btw, have any of you heard the acapella version of Remember The Time??

There's something very slutty about Michael's voice in it. :naughty:

LMAO... no I haven't heard it. But slutty Michael? Hey, I'LL TAKE IT!

Now don't be a tease, don't bring it to our attention and not provide us with a link.. that's evil :evil:

And oh my gawd, so much twilight :bugeyed

:lol:

I'll give YOU vampire!

michaelbite-blackandwhite-sexy-1.jpg

(made by *misschanel*)

:huggy: Its okay :), the embarrassing thing is Michael would of seen me Drunk haha had a little to much to drink :p

I got tickets for the 29th & 30th now I want tickets for his 3rd or 4th last session on the last day of screening. I don't know how I'm going to go at the movie though cause I can't even watch the memorial service without crying.

As soon as they bring that casket out that it, I'm hopeless :lol: Well if you can manage to hold it in till you get home you can tell me all about it :)

I know what you mean. I was moved by the memorial service I am sure the movie will do the same.

Now don't be a tease, don't bring it to our attention and not provide us with a link.. that's evil :evil:

I'll give YOU vampire!

(made by *misschanel*)

Oh my...That's just...Gaaahh MJ can have my neck anyday :)

Ok bye bye Mel have a great night tc...I am going over to Facebook I may come back in a bit.

Oh my..thats so tasty haha

Vampire Michael... oh my. Lets just say I'll keep him well fed :evil:

anyway guys I've got to head off this computer is starting to play up again and I don't want to have to push the reset button anymore tonight otherwise I'm going to end up crashing it altogether.

talk to you all soon okay, take care

:waving:

xoxo

Night night :angel:

Eating cereal at 10:45pm is awesome!

Anyway, how is everyone? :)

haha cant say I have. Is it somewhere in the forum?
I don't know if it is.. I found it online. Posting it at the bottom of this post.
:waving: Hey Kelzy777

*puts hands up* do you know what mxtask.exe is, that's what keeps coming up on my computer and I can't do a thing about it, I can't even shut down I have to reset. And I know that sometimes if you do that to many times it corrupts windows and causes all sorts of problems.
From what I can see, it's part of a program called "V Communications Fix-It Utilities for PC" that is either partially uninstalled, or not installed properly on your computer. You need to check if it's in your add/remove programs list in the control panel. If it's there then completely remove it and reinstall if you have it/want it.
If that doesn't work then let me know and we'll try smth else.

I'll give YOU vampire!

(made by *misschanel*)

I love that pic!! :wub:

Ok, here it is

http://www.4shared.com/file/9561287/8c78b247/Michael_Jackson_-_Remember_The_Time__Acapella_.html :punk: :naughty:

I had cereal about 10 mins ago. Very yummy. Weet Bix Mini Bite things. They got berry fruit bits in them. Breakfast tastes so much better at night time!

Along with some Lionel Richie in the background :)

I had cereal about 10 mins ago. Very yummy. Weet Bix Mini Bite things. They got berry fruit bits in them. Breakfast tastes so much better at night time!

Along with some Lionel Richie in the background :)

breakfast tastes so much better with music too :)

*Grabs a thousand bats & hits my comp!!*

This song is absolutely beautiful..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUsb_VrpdYc

Ballerina Girl by Lionel Richie..

Have a listen.

Sigh it makes me think of this amazing, beautiful girl.. She's liked me for the past 7 years.. I've liked her on and off but I never really acted on it.. or told her.. but we've just stayed good friends. Only now has it hit me how much I love her.. and how much I want to be with her.. and ahh. This regret at not acting sooner.. not realising sooner.. For making her wait so long. And god I wanna make it up to her. And care for her and love her.. She doesn't know that I'm falling for her right now.

I have to ease into it.. hang with her more, because it will be a shock to her having her like me all these years. It's just difficult at the moment :( And gosh this song just really gets to me :(

Speechless, that's how she makes me feel
:huggy:

Awww :hug: gonetoosoon

Friends = Seinfeld :lol:

I can't choose!

I couldnt choose either! I have both boxsets...SO addictive! haha

T

Sigh it makes me think of this amazing, beautiful girl.. She's liked me for the past 7 years.. I've liked her on and off but I never really acted on it.. or told her.. but we've just stayed good friends. Only now has it hit me how much I love her.. and how much I want to be with her.. and ahh. This regret at not acting sooner.. not realising sooner.. For making her wait so long. And god I wanna make it up to her. And care for her and love her.. She doesn't know that I'm falling for her right now.

I have to ease into it.. hang with her more, because it will be a shock to her having her like me all these years. It's just difficult at the moment :( And gosh this song just really gets to me :(

Speechless, that's how she makes me feel
:huggy:

Wow thats intense stuff. Good luck. Its the falling in love thats the best part :) (oh wise Michael taught us that one :p)

ps Lionel Richie is great!

I don't know if it is.. I found it online. Posting it at the bottom of this post.

From what I can see, it's part of a program called "V Communications Fix-It Utilities for PC" that is either partially uninstalled, or not installed properly on your computer. You need to check if it's in your add/remove programs list in the control panel. If it's there then completely remove it and reinstall if you have it/want it.
If that doesn't work then let me know and we'll try smth else.

I love that pic!! :wub:

Ok, here it is

http://www.4shared.com/file/9561287/8c78b247/Michael_Jackson_-_Remember_The_Time__Acapella_.html :punk: :naughty:

Wow that sounded great! Man, he was gooooing for it... let that inner slut come out! :clapping:

Wow thats intense stuff. Good luck. Its the falling in love thats the best part :) (oh wise Michael taught us that one :p)

ps Lionel Richie is great!

Thank you dear!
I'm a little bit of a romantic haha. So I won't be giving up.. Cause she's worth the wait. She waited so long for me so it's only fair..

Back