Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Interesting to see you guys talk about Aussie music.. you guys know a lot of aus bands? I don't know any except the most common ones (rogue traders, veronicas, wolfmother... I :wub: wolfmother).

Whenever I watch video hits, I always think "who are these guys?" :mello:

Where are you guys discovering aussie music? And if they're "punk" or emo, then I'm not going there :lol:

haha Im with you on that one!

I mostly find them through my friends or sisters/family, but its not like I look for Australian music I usually find out a few months later when I see articles on it in magazines haha

Lately though my friends have moved towards the likes of Jamie T...sorry anyone who likes him but he really fustrates me! I think its his accent! :p

I tend 2 discover aussie music through music channels on foxtel or the hot 30 countdown on fox fm. Although i havent listened 2 that countdown in ages, i usually listen 2 it when im in the car (i like to listen 2 my cds more :p)

Interesting to see you guys talk about Aussie music.. you guys know a lot of aus bands? I don't know any except the most common ones (rogue traders, veronicas, wolfmother... I :wub: wolfmother).

Whenever I watch video hits, I always think "who are these guys?" :mello:

Where are you guys discovering aussie music? And if they're "punk" or emo, then I'm not going there :lol:

I used to work in the music industry - so I know a lot of bands :)

And I spent years at pubs in Perth, gigs every weekend, that's how I know most bands that I listen to that are Aussie. I'm one of those people who used to see Eskimo Joe, Sleepy Jackson etc etc play for free at the pub back in the old days :lol:

I had no such luck find MJ's Calander Sanity ain't ordering Calanders, Tried Leafing Edge no such luck, then I tried my newsagents they told me to just keep coming in. No such luck there either. K-mart aren't bringing Calders til later in the month...I give up :(

I had no such luck find MJ's Calander Sanity ain't ordering Calanders, Tried Leafing Edge no such luck, then I tried my newsagents they told me to just keep coming in. No such luck there either. K-mart aren't bringing Calders til later in the month...I give up :(

aww :huggy: darl, I came across a website last night that sold all different MJ calenders for next year, but I didn't bother telling you cause I wasn't sure if you wanted to purchase them online.

How good does it look! :)

Who knows how to time travel forwards?? :p

I reckon it's going to be really good :D hmm I was just thinking the same thing I wanna travel to the 19th of november :lol: I have already brought my pre screening tickets for the midnight session here on the 19th of November.

I got my Throw over today in the mail and my sister finally finished one of the puzzles I asked her to do for me so its hanging above my bed :), and I brought the New Moon poster today and the New Moon and twilight board game yesterday. My room's coming along nicely I just need to find Twilight cushions to go with my throw over so I have display it on my lounge in my bedroom

aww :huggy: darl, I came across a website last night that sold all different MJ calenders for next year, but I didn't bother telling you cause I wasn't sure if you wanted to purchase them online.

Hun, I would if I had a credit card but I don't even buy things online...Unless you can do it? If you are allowd.

I reckon it's going to be really good :D hmm I was just thinking the same thing. I have already brought my pre screening tickets for the midnight session here on the 19th of November.

I got my Throw over today in the mail and my sister finally finished one of the puzzles I asked her to do for me so its hanging above my bed :), and I brought the New Moon poster today and the New Moon and twilight board game yesterday. My room's coming along nicely I just need to find Twilight cushions to go with my throw over so I have display it on my lounge in my bedroom

OOO That's great Mel :)

You could try Paypal?? Most websites except it too, i think :)

Yeah I could try but just means giving out my info which I don't think it's safe to do and I don't use Pay Pal or even have paypal.

I reckon it's going to be really good :D hmm I was just thinking the same thing I wanna travel to the 19th of november :lol: I have already brought my pre screening tickets for the midnight session here on the 19th of November.

Ok, I'm sending you to Twilightaholics Anonymous :lol:

Hun, I would if I had a credit card but I don't even buy things online...Unless you can do it? If you are allowd.

you don't need a credit card you can use pay pal, its a safe way to purchase things and all you have to do is transfer the right amount from ur bank account to your pay pal account.

I've got a credit card but I'm not sure if mum will let me put it over the internet, but I can ask for if you like :)

Ok, I'm sending you to Twilightaholics Anonymous :lol:

You'll love my room Nay, mum and dad call it Twilight Heaven :D is there such a place as Twilightaholics Anonymous :unsure: I'm sure my parents would send me there :lol:

When I get around to it I'll take some photos of my room and show you :lol:

but give me a second I have to show you this beautiful b'day cake :D it was for my b'day :D

MJFan1979, I just read your message about pay pal, hmm I'll ask mum if I can use my credit card for you :)

you don't need a credit card you can use pay pal, its a safe way to purchase things and all you have to do is transfer the right amount from ur bank account to your pay pal account.

I've got a credit card but I'm not sure if mum will let me put it over the internet, but I can ask for if you like :)

You'll love my room Nay, mum and dad call it Twilight Heaven :D is there such a place :unsure: I'm sure my parents would send me there :lol:

MJFan1979, I just read your message about pay pal, hmm I'll ask mum if I can use my credit card for you :)

Mel, yeah I know Pay Pal is safe but I have never used it.

That would be great if you are allowed, if so just let me know :)

Back