Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

That is bad...but it is much worse. There is a histroy of this kind of performance & there is a reason why people stopped doing it!

:waving: Hello everyone, MJFan1979 I went to riverlink today and had a look but there were :no: calenders anywhere to purchase :( I did go to the counter and ask about them and she said that they weren't getting anymore in and my best chance was Sanity :angry:

Are thes bout mj calenders or twilight calenders?

I can't believe they came out in blackface. WTF were they thinking? Obviously the producers of the show must have known the racial implications. And especially since they had an American guest judge on Red Faces, you would have thought they'd reconsider showing that skit. Very, very stupid move on Hey Hey's part.

Yep my mum said that too, that the word "gollywogs" cant be used at all.

I know someone who collects them. They are so cool...but have such a bad histoy & bad connections to them :(

Jess they are the MJ ones, They have heaps of New Moon / Twilight Calenders in our book store. I brought a new moon one today for next year :D

I havent seen any mj calenders here :(

Im sure heaps will come out closer to X-mas...still got a few months left till next year! haha

Not sure if i will keep on buying mj stuff after TII

I know my family would want me to be "over it" after that.

I dont want this to come out rude...just my reasoning.
Iif you bought a claender for next year...you would still have him around your house next year.
Whats the difference between buying one now & one in two months?

I dont want this to come out rude...just my reasoning.
Iif you bought a claender for next year...you would still have him around your house next year.
Whats the difference between buying one now & one in two months?

Im just saying i mean like it would be cool to have a mj calender ( i have always wanted one) but i know my family will say to me " would u get over it already" i know once i have seen TII , i'll properly have 2 stop

See...I go away for two days and everything goes to the shit :lol:

Glad to have my account back - seems this thread got eaten! As did my messages etc.. Oh well, at least I am back and able to talk to you nice people :)

Hope everyone is well today!

Oh hi there :)

I'm good thanks, how bout yourself?

Yeh, i lost quite a bit, but I'm not complaing. The mods did a fantastic job considering what they were faced with! They are awesome :)

What's been happening?

I'm going to buy a MJ calendar on ebay! Just not sure which one hmmm.

Yeah I know the connection with Gollies. I used to have a mammie doll to.
The dad of Emilie & Luca doesn't mind he knows the background to them but now people are over that & just buying them cause they are cute & some people don't know the background to them.
The children have about 20 gollies around their room plus black & white reborn dolls.
Luca was a twin he was born black & his sister was white. Extremely rare but extremely cute. Sadly Grace died 3 months later. Luca knows his sister was white although he's not 2 yet & now that he's getting lighter thinks its great cause he looks like his aunt & uncle & their babies but Emilie hates it cause they used to look like.

Saw that the other day. Clever, would have taken forever!
Tehehe

Yay, forum is back! Hope everyone is well.

Just saw the ARIA nominations *yawn* where are all the good bands! Such a crappy list of nominees.

I reckon they only good performer on the arias nominations is jessica mauboy

I have never watched/read anything to do with the ARIAs in my life. Not because I dont like them just never happened haha
Sounds like I shouldnt start either :p

I was only ever really into the arias round bout the 2005 period when anthony callea was on.

I reckon they only good performer on the arias nominations is jessica mauboy

Have to disagree with you there sorry. Especally after seeing her on Hey Hey the other night, that was awful.

But I mean, years ago the ARIA's recognised actual talent, songwriting, production, musicianship - now it's all commercial dribble.

I just don't see how some one like Jess can get nominated, when there are quality acts (like Karnivool/Little birdy - sorry, have to plug the Perth acts) who get forgotten.

I mean, they throw acts like Little Birdy in "adult contemporary" :wtf2

Back