Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:yes: Cozzie :lol: Twilight Anonymous :lol: Nay was saying the past few days that I needed to go there, so I joined :p

What! there is actually a place called Twilight Anonymous :lol: I was just kidding, haha. Although I am not surprise it exists!

hey nay!! :waving:

how r ya?

Im good thanks nay

Just heard this is it...its a nice song

I haven't heard it yet (must be the only one on here who hasn't!)

Urrrgh....I just ate too many raspberry bullets...now I feel sick :( I should never buy those, they are lethal!!

Lol they do sound lethal!

which anit good

Speaking of all things urrrgh...did anyone see on the news the Krispy Kreme cheeseburger donut!!!!!!!!!! OMG - the most repulsive thing I have ever seen. I felt sick just looking at it!!

It's a cheesburger...but instead on being in a bun...it's in a donut. GROSS!

No i havent seen it...and from what ur saying.....i dont think i should!

I actually felt like throwing up when I saw it, it's repulsive.

can't some people just be normal and eat fruit :lol:

LOL! i dont really eat fruit much

the only fruit i like is bananna

I know im baddddd

i should eat more of it

I was wondering where all the Aussies were tonight, then I realised I am like 3 hours behind everyone! So they are probably all sleeping :lol:

:lol:

Yeh qld and some other areas of australia dont have daylight savings

I'm watching the cricket and loving the MJ music between the overs first off it was beat it now its don't stop till you get enough :) They have just gone back to the coverage and it sounds like the CD they are playing is jumping.

Fruit is the best! But I am lazy & wont eat it unless its in th fruit bowl already haha
I dont go near krispy cream...that is a dangerous place to be close to! :p

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been busy. I now only just came in here. This Is It song is AMAZING I saw it on the news too. It was nice to hear it :) oh and yeah my Bestie and I brought the Tix today we're going Monday November 2nd at 1.30 pm. I can say I am looking forward to it but also still sad at the same time.

I have Played TII 10 times.

What! there is actually a place called Twilight Anonymous :lol: I was just kidding, haha. Although I am not surprise it exists!

:yes: the place does exhist :lol: I joined cause I was surprised that it actually exhists. OMG Nay I brought a Taylor New Moon poster today, it looks perfect up on my "featured twilight wall" as mum calls it :lol:

Hey peeps! how r u all? im out in the city today with my mum :D..its just a shame the weather today is crap!:banghead:

I'm doing 6 out of 7 days at the moment! Nice to have a break..and it's sunny too. Double yay :)

That is good...I love working...I'm more of a person that likes to be around people :)

Back