Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I'm not too annoyed as I busted the headphones in the first place lol. I'm only after a shuffle now! Probably 2 Gig at the least. Only enough room for 500 songs oh well I might be able to fit some non-mj songs on there, not that I really want to. If I get the shuffle it's gonna be my MiJac Pod

I'm not too annoyed as I busted the headphones in the first place lol. I'm only after a shuffle now! Probably 2 Gig at the least. Only enough room for 500 songs oh well I might be able to fit some non-mj songs on there, not that I really want to. If I get the shuffle it's gonna be my MiJac Pod

:lol: your a classic darl.

:lol: sorry babe, how are you? sorry I didn't come online today I was watching Braithan. OMG guess what he's finally learnt to do.
Im good thanx, altough im angry in a way with all this ''this is it -ripp off'' :angry: I wasnt online much today either, i was on only for a few mins-was using the pocketsurfer today

Hi everyone - hope you are all well tonight.

just cooking some dinner...and dying!!!!!!! Who the hell invented hayfever :(

Im good thanx, altough im angry in a way with all this ''this is it -ripp off'' :angry: I wasnt online much today either, i was on only for a few mins-was using the pocketsurfer today
I think Sony should've done their homework. You take 1 line from the demo cassette tape they were given, and run a google search and Hey Presto!!! You got yourself some information.. tidy the crap up in private beforehand..

What sort of morons are they??

:doh: How did you lose it?? I'd be a mess without mine.

Yeah, you're right. It's all stupid and worth ignoring. I knew something would happen before the movie premiered. Every 3 weeks or so MJ's back on trending topics. Which is good, but it's not always for the right reasons..

20 questions time: :lol: What did you have for dinner? What are you watching? And, are you ok??

I'm good. I'm full from dinner myself. I'm a bit snacky but there's no chocolate here atm!!! :bugeyed

I find ignoring the news/gossip is best. There's rarely anything positive on Michael anyway so I don't see it worthy of my time.

For dinner... pizzaaa
I'm watching eurosportnews with my Dad haha
I'm doing sorta okay! Iffy to be honest!

Haha I can't snack on chocolate. I just too rich for me and I only really like Lindt!

Have no idea what you guys are talking about...but hey! :D

& Lindt is like the richest chocolate you could choose hehe

Have no idea what you guys are talking about...but hey! :D

& Lindt is like the richest chocolate you could choose hehe

Haha! Maybe its the taste? I just can't stand Cadbury or any of those. Just feels too rich haha.

I don't know why Lindt appeals to me haha. Just is juicy :)

Lindt is amazing...I dont think its possible to not like it! haha

MIjac pod...:lol: me wanty!

kel, they r are bloody stupid morons thats what they r!

that's okay, now I don't feel so bad for not being on line. My aunty brought me a new MJ shirt today, she's bringing it back with her when she comes back from overseas :)

Aww that is so nice of your aunty :D

I know, won't be till January but at least we're getting there :lol: I'm SO takening you shopping, so you better make sure you have comfortable shoes cause you have never been shopping till you've been shopping with me :lol:

Good ill mark january down :D

YIKES!!! well i dont wear high heels when i go shopping anyway! :lol:

Arrghh! all this chocolate talk and I have none... :head_bang:

Seb, are you serious?? A bath now? At 10pm!! I'm jealous. lol!!
*throws a rubber ducky at you*

Yummy chcolate...me wanty

Back