Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Aww thats nice :D

I was just listening to mj sings on songs from this is it ( from vids uploaded here)
Man the way he sings the way u make me feel.......brings chills up my spine

Hey all :better:
Hey!! :waving:

:yes: I don't have any problems :) the Birds even go in with the guinea pigs :lol:
lol!! You've got the perfect pets then!

Your cats are beautiful!
I have a black one just like yours called Ziggy. Most beautiful cat but such a bitch aha
Im just going to tell you about my other pets because I love talking about them ... but have no picture with me :(

I also have another cat called Little One...because we never ended up giving her a real name! haha
Have a standard poodle called Lotti (getting a bit old, blind & unstable :s)
Billy died a year from around now...he was a Labradoodle.
& I have a dalmation called Ludo :D

I havent gone a day in my life without a pet :)
Thanks! I love my furbabehs! :wub:
Black cats are adorable aren't they?? Can you take a photo of Ziggy some time?? Your doggies sound cute too!

Aww! I've always had a pet too. Normally always a cat.

Saw it too. Not a fan of Oprah. I heard she had said some pretty bad things about MJ.
Yeah, I was going to say that myself earlier too.. She's not my fav person.
Bugger why didnt i think of that bck then :banghead: :lol:
LOL!! It's never too late.
Here here! haha All my family & friends say I am going to be the Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons!!

150-1.gif
HAHAHA!! :lol: That's us!!

I was just listening to mj sings on songs from this is it ( from vids uploaded here)
Ohh.. I love that song so much. Where abouts are you listening to it?? I was going through all the old threads in 2000 watts section to see what there is. I found a MJ workout mp3 that goes for 25 minutes that I'll have to try out on the ipod.. will involve walking around a few blocks I think. :lol:

it's been played 86 times just alone on my Itunes and it's #1 in my top 25 recent played list :lol:.

Hey!! :waving:

lol!! You've got the perfect pets then!

:yes: sure do :)

Ohh.. I love that song so much. Where abouts are you listening to it?? I was going through all the old threads in 2000 watts section to see what there is. I found a MJ workout mp3 that goes for 25 minutes that I'll have to try out on the ipod.. will involve walking around a few blocks I think. :lol:
It was posted in the "this is it - in cinemas " dicussion area

it's been played 86 times just alone on my Itunes and it's #1 in my top 25 recent played list :lol:.

Wow 86 times....thats a lot of times! :lol:

LOL! Whatever tickles your fancy I guess. You'll need to spray on the glitter. COuld be fun! :D

Ohhh giltter...sounds fun to me! :wild:

Ok guys i g2g

y'all take care ok

love yas bye

:waving:

I found a MJ workout mp3 that goes for 25 minutes that I'll have to try out on the ipod.. will involve walking around a few blocks I think. :lol:

I dont care if you laugh at me...do you have a link!?
I stopped exercising after June...

Hi Nay the sun is lovely here too :) Hope your day is wonderful!

Chrissybrown I was reading in another thread that you actually TALKED to Michael back in 96?????? True???

Im good thanx and how r u?

got a mj framed poster thingy today:D

Back