Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Beautiful Aussie fans. I have a wonderful idea.

We should definately organise an annual Michael Aussie Fans meet up and do it each year at a planned location. We could all choose a city in Australia, meet up for a weekend and just hang out whilst celebrating Michael :) Could be so much fun! We could organise like special events for things I dunno ha. Just coming off the top of my head here.

By the way what do people think of this idea :)

Wow haha!
What an offer! 4 years is a long way away! I'll see where I am in my life then and we'll let each other know! Haha I don't even know what I'm doing in 4 days let alone 4 years hehe. You're too sweet. Will see what happens! Looking forward to our meet up sesh soon

:)

I'm always planning ahead :lol:, yeh it is a long way but the offer still stands. oh I'm looking forward to it too though I'm a little nervous

guyyyysssss i'm bored on a friday night! how depressing! lol contemplating going to get some booze for a few quiet ones :) how are we all tonight???

Doing well.. boozing up actually doesn't seem like a bad idea right now :lol: What are you drinking?

My neighbour's cat is in heat or something, and just sits on the fence meowing the whole night... which makes my dog bark the whole night.

Ahhhh I need sleep, got an extra shot of vodka? ;)

I think it could be fun :) It'd be nice to be around people who like Michael for a change. There seem to be a lot of fans in or around Melbourne.

:) I agree!

By the way, how do you like Geelong? I have relatives living in Melbourne and Geelong :) Been there a couple of times! Seems nice :D

Doing well.. boozing up actually doesn't seem like a bad idea right now :lol: What are you drinking?

My neighbour's cat is in heat or something, and just sits on the fence meowing the whole night... which makes my dog bark the whole night.

Ahhhh I need sleep, got an extra shot of vodka? ;)

Malibu and coke! although my bf has bourbon if u want, that stuff is guaranteed to put you to sleep! i'm really tired too, haven't been sleeping well lately, I reckon it's because of all this dusssstt...

I'm looking forward to the Robina Mj fan meet up on the 28th October for TII. Found out at work though that I have to work an hour earlier the next morning :/. I'm going to need a lot of coffee :O

:) I agree!

By the way, how do you like Geelong? I have relatives living in Melbourne and Geelong :) Been there a couple of times! Seems nice :D

Really like it here.... I don't know if you're a big city girl, but I like living in a nice quiet suburb. I visited Sydney a few weeks ago, stayed at formule 1 kings cross... oh my lord it was busy! :bugeyed

Really like it here.... I don't know if you're a big city girl, but I like living in a nice quiet suburb. I visited Sydney a few weeks ago, stayed at formule 1 kings cross... oh my lord it was busy! :bugeyed

Ha I like the city but I'm a boy :)

I prefer living in a suburb too! I live on the North Shore in Sydney is lovely here :) The city can be very busy!

My brother goes to boarding school in Geelong...woo! Know you were all dying to know that :p

What you worried about? You okay???

:yes: I'm okay, but I've got this really horrible feeling that this is not going to go how I want it too, two things are going to happen here (like they always do) (1) I frighten you that much that you don't show up OR (2) Once we've met we'll talk for a while and then that's it.

It happens all the time when I meet up with people that why I don't do it anymore. I'm not normal, well what I mean is I'm not like people my age.

Malibu and coke! although my bf has bourbon if u want, that stuff is guaranteed to put you to sleep! i'm really tired too, haven't been sleeping well lately, I reckon it's because of all this dusssstt...

Oh I've heard good things about bourbon... apparently you can get wasted on it and not feel sick the next morning. I don't think I've ever tried it properly, but which bourbon do you mean?

I'm looking forward to the Robina Mj fan meet up on the 28th October for TII. Found out at work though that I have to work an hour earlier the next morning :/. I'm going to need a lot of coffee :O

Have a blast! And are you going to be taking pics?

Ha I like the city but I'm a boy :)

I prefer living in a suburb too! I live on the North Shore in Sydney is lovely here :) The city can be very busy!

Tell me about it. I was right in the heart of william st and I can't believe how busy it was! Cars passing by through there all night... we had to turn on the air con to try and block out the sound of traffic.

and sorry.. city boy! My bad :doh:

My brother goes to boarding school in Geelong...woo! Know you were all dying to know that :p

Didn't know we had a boarding school here! :lol:

But they always brag that prince Charles went to school in geelong for one year. Or prince William... one of them.

:yes: I'm okay, but I've got this really horrible feeling that this is not going to go how I want it too, two things are going to happen here (like they always do) (1) I frighten you that much that you don't show up OR (2) Once we've met we'll talk for a while and then that's it.

It happens all the time when I meet up with people that why I don't do it anymore. I'm not normal, well what I mean is I'm not like people my age.

Babe stop freaking out okay? Why would you frighten me silly? :) And what do you mean we'll talk for a while and that's it? What do you want to happen?

Things will run their course okay? And what are people your age like? (How old are you because I forget haha? Am I allowed to ask haha I don't mean to be be rude!) Dont judge yourself according to other people's beliefs, expectations or supposed norms. Don't compare. Be your own person. That's what Michael did. And we all love him for it. Because he was true to himself.

Babe stop freaking out okay? Why would you frighten me silly? :) And what do you mean we'll talk for a while and that's it? What do you want to happen?

Things will run their course okay? And what are people your age like? (How old are you because I forget haha? Am I allowed to ask haha I don't mean to be be rude!) Dont judge yourself according to other people's beliefs, expectations or supposed norms. Don't compare. Be your own person. That's what Michael did. And we all love him for it. Because he was true to himself.

okay here goes, I'm going to pm you something. but this something that I tell you isn't to be told to anyone else okay.

Completely off topic question...who thinks Daniel Criag likes/is the best Bond?

Last edited:

Good...stupid new bond.

haha didn't expect that response. You don't like him either??

b1.jpg

I highly dislike him...(sorry for any fans) but he looks like an ape or a neanderthal take your pick :p

Look at him ^^^ chunky man with funny ears hehehe

I highly dislike him...(sorry for any fans) but he looks like an ape or a neanderthal take your pick :p

Look at him ^^^ chunky man with funny ears hehehe

I'll be nice and pick neanderthal :p Bond is supposed to be smooth and a sweet talker.. this guy's anything but. He's more like an underwear model.

So um..... I have to ask. His chest...... waxed or shaved? :ph34r:

:huggy: thanks cozzie, :yes: I'm fine, its just not something that I'm happy with about my life that's all.

Aww I get ya. Hope it's not serious... but knowing us girls, we like to obsess over the little things!

I'll be nice and pick neanderthal :p Bond is supposed to be smooth and a sweet talker.. this guy's anything but. He's more like an underwear model.

So um..... I have to ask. His chest...... waxed or shaved? :ph34r:

Aww I get ya. Hope it's not serious... but knowing us girls, we like to obsess over the little things!

:yes: agreed, I obsess over everything, and if I can't get it the way I want / plan and get quite angry and frustrated at myself :)

would any of you be interested in listening to me do a Michael Jackson radio show and request songs and stuff?

Back