Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I'll be nice and pick neanderthal :p Bond is supposed to be smooth and a sweet talker.. this guy's anything but. He's more like an underwear model.

So um..... I have to ask. His chest...... waxed or shaved? :ph34r:

Hmmm I wanna say shave...but mt instinct goes with waxed :p haha

Tasty topic what is your belief in chest hair?

:yes: agreed, I obsess over everything, and if I can't get it the way I want / plan and get quite angry and frustrated at myself :)

Yeah I do that too sometimes. But most of the stuff we obsess about, people (guys especially) don't even notice... it annoys them more that we spend so much time thinking about it!

Yeah I do that too sometimes. But most of the stuff we obsess about, people (guys especially) don't even notice... it annoys them more that we spend so much time thinking about it!

haha my friends are SO bad.
They 'stalk' the boys they like, been with or with on facebook soooo much! It ridiculous!

quoting just in case anyone misses it.

I dont really know how all that stuff works...& I have incredibly slow internet...I can do work in the time it takes to load a page haha

Hmmm I wanna say shave...but mt instinct goes with waxed :p haha

Tasty topic what is your belief in chest hair?

Ohhhhhh I like where this convo's going! :D

I actually don't mind chest hair.. I think it's nice and manly. I love a nice hairy arm too on a man... not crazy hairy, but just enough. Now if they're naturally hair free then that's fine but let me just say this..........

My best friend got me a stripper for my 18th birthday (!!), very hot, long brown hair... then he grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. It was prickly. Not cool... NOT cool!!

My best friend got me a stripper for my 18th birthday (!!), very hot, long brown hair... then he grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. It was prickly. Not cool... NOT cool!!

bahaha that is hilarious! The poor guy! Or poor you I should say :p

The program decided to shit out on me when I needed it, but I now should have it working

bahaha that is hilarious! The poor guy! Or poor you I should say :p

It's distracting as hell, trust me. You have a half naked man on your lap and all you think about is how prickly his chest is!!

http://www.justin.tv/mlvd/old I'm just going to run a 15min billie jean thing so people can tell me if they can hear it.

Sorry I don't think I'll be staying up for much longer. Maybe I'll join in another time. I think most people have gone to bed too lol

MLVD - yes! I remember when MJJC used to do a lot of cool radio broadcast stuff or was it MJJforum hmm anyway that'd be really cool. Who's watching Shawshank Redemption tonight???

I was awol for the Geelong convo, but I wanted to add that I grew up there. I might've mentioned that once before. But I love Geelong.. :wub:

MLVD - I'll listen :)

My friday night has been boring lol

Hey everyone! how are we all? :)

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? :)

Hey everyone! how are we all? :)

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? :)
Good. Yourself??
I gotta catch up with family at some point. Might go movies tomorrow. Maybe Melb on Sunday. Or I'll do Absolutely NOTHING!! haha
What you got planned?

I'm a lil tired .. listening to beautiful Michael..
And doing some thinking..
ya!
What songs you listening to?? You're not thinking to much are ya?

Don't make me go find a smiley to tell you off with.

What songs you listening to?? You're not thinking to much are ya?

Don't make me go find a smiley to tell you off with.

I've been skipping between Invincible and Dangerous albums.

I've stopped thinking now but I'm a thinker :( Don't tell me off haha :p Well you can if u wanan lol

:waving: Good morning!

Can you believe it's Saturday...and I'm up at 5:30am!!!!!!!! *points to self and laughs*

Why doesn't my body know how to sleep in :(

Completely off topic question...who thinks Daniel Criag likes/is the best Bond?

I think Sean Connery is a great Bond...but for some reason, when i was watching Bond the other night, the one with Pierce Brosnan, I was think "Man, this guy is lame....but man he's making me giggle like a school girl crush" hahaha. It must be his swarve accent :p

It's so far fetched...I mean, a plane goes off the edge of a cliff....he decided to drive off....jump from the car....glide into the falling plane...and land IN the drivers slide...to pull the plane up to safety...and survives!!!!!

Come on...:p

I think Sean Connery is a great Bond...but for some reason, when i was watching Bond the other night, the one with Pierce Brosnan, I was think "Man, this guy is lame....but man he's making me giggle like a school girl crush" hahaha. It must be his swarve accent :p

It's so far fetched...I mean, a plane goes off the edge of a cliff....he decided to drive off....jump from the car....glide into the falling plane...and land IN the drivers slide...to pull the plane up to safety...and survives!!!!!

Come on...:p

With a sexy accent like his, he can get away with anything :wub:

Ok...which one of you lovely peoples wants to go to work for me today so I can go play in the sunshine :p Mid 30s in Perth today :dancin:

i'm dieing in my room with the computer on, lol it's so hot!

i'm totally alone today, everyone I know is pretty much at work. :( does anyone have any plans for the weekend?

Back